Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011

I've got the travel bug (again)

Hello friends, how are you doing? It's been a while since my last post, but there's still Cheesecake left (lol no context within this statement ;) I'm doing fine, and actually I'm writing this post from my working place (well, secretly of course). But there is just nothing to do at the moment XD My boss does not seem to be here as well, so I just write XD

Ever since leaving Tokyo back in spring I've really got the travel bug. I miss Tokyo so much, you can't imagine! ;__; So I thought since I can't go back to Tokyo this year I decided to go to some other place I've not been to yet. I also want to take the plane to the other direction so to speak, which means it will take to me to the United States! Yes, I've made up my mind about going to NYC this winter for a short holiday! At the end of the year I'll have more than enough money to allow myself this trip, and it seems I've almost convinced my brother to come with me.

Looks like Tokyo at night!

NYC, just wait for me! XDDD

I think I'll love it there, since I'm a huge fan of big cities! Of course my fav city will be still Tokyo, lol. Actually I've always wanted to go to the States, but in the last four years Tokyo and Japan always came in my way, so most of my money was used for my four trips and Working Holiday ;) Now it's time to explore some other places! We didin't book anything yet, we only know the time we'd love to go, either end of Nov or beginning of Dec. Oh my, this is so exciting! XD

Well, I just wanted to share this with the world, sorry for the boring post today, but because I'm at work I can't upload any pics from my camera :) See you!

20 Kommentare:

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awww~ omg! das ist toll!! *v* NYC..da würd ich auch gern mal hin^^
ist ja wirklich genau die andere Richtung als tokyo XD
das wird ganz toll für dich, ich freu mich für dich :3

und nein, wir haben leider kein gemüse gegrillt (ToT) wir hatten nur floisch und salat XD

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

This is cool! I feel excited for you already!

It's always exciting to visit countries that you've heard so much about, but never been to! Have fun planning the itinerary xD

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Ooh yay! America! I'm so happy that you're finally coming to visit! Although I'm on the other side of America in California, I hope you can make a trip out to Cali someday! T o T I've never been to New York, so I can't wait to hear about all that you do when you're there! It's gonna be super cold and going to be snowing when you go, but I'm sure you're used to Tokyo's winter weather so you'll be fine! There are tons of fun things to do during winter time in New York, especially, so have tons of fun! <3

Lou hat gesagt…

Oh wie schön :D das freut mich für dich! x3 Wird bestimmt spannend! Ich werde eines Tages bestimmt auch mal New York besuchen! Doch momentan werde ich mein Geld nur für ein Land sparen - Japan! <3 x3 hehe! Auf jeden Fall suuuuuper cool deine Entscheidung nach Amerika zu fliegen! x3

ベーサ hat gesagt…

New-York is NICE! I have been there in summer so I don't know about winter but I guess it's just as great! Maybe you'll get to see the huge Christmas tree in Central Park :D I'm sure you're going to love it ^^
Even if our heart belongs to Japan, we can still see the rest of the world, ne? ♥ ^o^

Joey hat gesagt…

Oh I've always wanted to go to NYC!! It costs too much, though, as I can probably visit 2 or 3 cities in Europe with that amount. However, I told the boyf that we Must go some day.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, ich freu mich auch schon riesig endlich wieder hier weg zu kommen XD nix gegen Düsseldorf, ich liebe Düsseldorf und lebe gerne hier, aber ab und zu ist die Sehnsucht nach fernen Ländern so groß!

Wenn ich das nächste Mal in Tokyo bin kommst du einfach mit, das ist nun beschlossene Sache ^0^ Bei meinen Freunden in Shikoku können wir solange bleiben wie wir wollen, und müssen keine Hotelkosten bezahlen XD Dann bräuchtest du nur den Flug, und etwas Geld für Toyko und natürlich etwas Shopping Geld ;) Wir reden mal ausführlich drüber wenn wir uns das nächste Mal sehen :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, I'm also super excited as well! As soon as we begin to plan the itinary I think I'm gonna die because of excitement, lol

Of course I also wanna come to Singapore one day, too! I have another friend and his wife living there, so I'd take this chance to visit you and my friend! Maybe 2012 when I'm going to Vietnam with my Mum I can do a stopover in Singapore for some days, would be great!

And I got your super cute letter yesterday, thank you so much! I love the pen, and I took it directly to work with me today. I'll respond soon!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it will be the first time for me to enter the American continent! XDD I'm super duper excited, and can't wait to book the flight and plan the intinary! Too bad you're on the other side of America, but there surely will be the day coming when I'm in California as well, so hope to see you then (if not we will meet in JP beforehand, lol)

I'm so much looking forward to all the lovely Christmas illumination and decoration in NYC! I mean Christmas is so BIG in America, and I love winter, so it will be an enjoyable time! Wish you could be there, too!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke Lou! <3 Ich spare natürlich auch weiterhin für Japan, keine Frage XD Ich plane 2013/2014 wieder für länger rüberzugehen. Aber da ich ja dieses Jahr nicht mehr rüberkann, hab ich mich entschlossen woanders hinzufahren, wo ich sonst nicht hinkomme eben weil ich ständig nach JP fahre, haha.

Hast du eigentlich immer noch vor im Oktober zum Japan-Tag nach Düsseldorf zu kommen? ;) Ich würd mich jedenfalls so freuen, dich wiederzusehen ;) Und bring Melissa mit! :3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I'm a winter lover, I'm so sure I will like it over there! Of course everything will be documented and reported about on my blog!

You're so right, it can't be too bad to haven also seen other parts of this world to widen our own horizon of knowledge and understanding! :3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, I really hope you can go to NYC some day, too! It is indeed much more expensive than to travel within Europe (I mean for the flight price alone I could do a one week all inklusive vacation in countries like Turkey or Croatia XDD), but it is really woth it. I also love flying long distances, lol

Liliep hat gesagt…

waas, wie hast du es denn geschafft uncie zu überzeugen mal nichts für technik krams auszugeben sondern in urlaub?? :D  hört sich gut an, dann kannst du mir süßkram mitbringen :)  und was seh ich da, mama hat dich überzeugt nach vietnam zu fliegen? xD

Chococcuro hat gesagt…

I've caught a lot of bugs but the Travel bug is one that I can't seem to! haha. I hate travelling...I hate packing, unpacking, walking, lugging...sitting xD But I LOVE Tokyo!! If I could take a teleporter to instantly get to places I'd go there all that time haha. Wow so nice going to NYC!! I so want to go coz of SATC haha

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Naja, Uncie hat noch so 5 Wochen übrig und ich hab am Ende des Jahres wieder Geld, also dachte ich frag ich mal nach, und wie es aussieht hat Uncie Lust und Zeit XD Du kannst ja mitkommen wenn du dafür ne Woche Uni schwänzt XD

VN steht ja noch nicht wirklich fest, vlt komme ich dann mit und fliege im Anschluss mal nach JP rüber, haha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh really?? But I understand that of course there are people who don't like travelling at all XD I'd do anything for auch a teleporter, and even though I love airplanes so much I'd trade them in for such a cool thing! Hahaha, Satc was so cool! Hopefully I'll recognize all the places!

Naka hat gesagt…

oh thats great news! I still really want to go to germany, but it's too expensive :( I was looking at flights from Newcastle or Manchester :p I got your letter today aswell :) thank you ^__________^ I would love to do a swap with you!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh that's too bad, I was so much looking forward to seeing you here! But it's not over yet, maybe you'll still get the chance to come over! XD

Looking forward to the swap ;) I'm gonna make something nice for you XD

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh my! If I get a job promptly in the US and begin saving, I would totally go to NYC just to meet with you again (NYC has nothing interesting for me haha!!)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohhhhhhhhhh, that would be sooooooooo great!!! I'd totally love to see you, too. To be honest, I've thought about booking a flight from NYC to Minnesota as well to visit you XD But I don't know if that is still in my travel budget, lol. Let's see maybe it will work out and we can really meet in NYC?

Kommentar veröffentlichen