Montag, 4. Juli 2011

Blogger Award and other random things

I got a blogger award from my lovely Shou-chan a few days ago, so here is my promised post about it! 

Here are the rules:
1. Say something about the person who gives you the award.
2. Write something about yourself and your aim with your blog.
3. Give the award to 9 bloggers you like! (don't forget to tell them!)
 
Shou-chan is one of my favourite bloggers and best friends and I know her since about a year or so.  We share many same interests, and she is such a cute and funny girl, one really has to like her! I found her blog by coincidence and since she does not live far away from Düsseldorf we decided to meet up about a year ago and ever since then we stayed in contact, even when I was in Tokyo. Soon she will move to Düsseldorf as well to begin her studies at my former university! I can't wait to have one of my best friends near me <3 We're gonna have so much fun! (Now I had to remember my own student-time, lol I'm too old!)

Well, I don't really know what to say in those "Write about yourself" things. I could try it with the truth, lol. I'm a 24 year old girl who graduated from university last year and did Working Holiday in Tokyo. I love  my friends, fashion, knitting, japanese music, eating, hanging around in Cafes, cute stuff and lovely characters (Rilakkuma and Co.) Currently I'm looking for a job and I'm always ready for new adventures!

My blog is just a random everyday-life personal blog. I don't have any specific topic I blog about only. I started blogging out of fun and boredom, but now I love it and it's a cool way to connect with people and make new friends.

I'm too lazy to tag 9 people, so whoever wants to do this as also feel free to do so! XDDDD

Another topic now: On Saturday I met up with Charlotte for shopping and dinner, she wrote about it here. I was so sure I made fotos of our food, but can't find it anymore on my cam, so please have a look at her post! 
 
 It has been ages since I bought a dress, but when I saw this in a shop near my house I just wanted to have it! It's rather short, but I've wanted a light and airy summer dress ;) (And please ignore the ugly bulge on my left arm, lol)

I also got new wool for my next knitting project! I'm making a black beanie hat with pompom ears for London's Boutique

 This is the reference picture she sent me. Sorry I couldn't find any glitter black wool!

Oh I almost forgot to tell you the most important thing: I got a first postive feedback from the insurance company today, they said I left a good impression on them. Befor they hire me the works council has to agree to that :-) So there's a good chance! I will be notified at the end of the week again ;)

Well, that's it for today! See you!

16 Kommentare:

Rick hat gesagt…

It will be nice having your friend so close--it will be good for both of you.  I've been paying attention, I knew the things that you shared about yourself in this post. =)

The dress is kind of short, but not indecent--so you can keep it.  LOL!  It looks very good on you.

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awwww~ wie süß von dir *////* danke für deine lieben worte<3<3 *_*
ich freu mich auch soooo sehr*_* hast du den link gesehen, den ich dir auf fb gescickt hab?^^ das müssen wir mal ausprobieren*_* wuste gar nich, dass es ein okonomiyaki-lokal in ddorf gibt*v*
ich drück dir die daumen dass du den job bekommst*v*

Huong hat gesagt…

I love your polka dot dress! It's really cute with the belt ^.^

Great that you left a good impression on them. Hope you do get the job :)

Ahh thanks for helping me make it, I can imagine it turning out really nice.
^_^ x

Lisa Bruendl hat gesagt…

Omg ich LIEBE dieses Kleid!!! (♥___♥)
Ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass du den Job bekommst !
Die Mütze ist total süß :3
Hoffe dir gehts gut~

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The dress's length looks perfect on you! I like short dresses (not too short!) since they show more leg and makes me look taller. Haha~

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Hallo Thanh Thao,
Aw~ vielen lieben Dank für´s Adden! <3
Ja, die Claudia bin ich! Ich habe deinen Blog auch über Charlottes Blog gefunden XD
Das Kleid mit dem Gürtel ist soooo toll ;O;!
Und ich wünsche dir noch ganz, ganz vel Erfolg, dass du den Job auch bekommst! =3
Liebe Grüße <3

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

oh wow Thanh Thao! Look at youu pretty lady!! that dress looks marvelous on you <3 so classy and cute! and I can totally relate to you when you said its just an every day random blog, yeap, that's us! lol and I cannot wait to see the finished project! I love those cute pompom hats, like the ones they sell in disney Tokyo!!! and good luck!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you <3 +

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it really will! I can't wait! ;) Hahaha, you are a very attentive reader, but there's just nothing new about me which I can tell, lol

Hahaha, thank you! I'm gonna keep it for sure! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Kein Problem Liebes XDDD Du sagst auch ständig so liebe Sachen über mich ;) Ich kanns kaum erwarten! Komm nach Düsseldorf!! Ja den Link hab ich gesehen und ich war schön ofters in dem Laden! Die Besitzer sind sehr nett und geben uns immer ein kleines Dessert am Ende! XDDD auf jeden Fall werden da mal hingehen, und zu ganz vielen anderentollen Orten ;)

Danke, ich hoffe auch as Beste!! XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohhh, thank you so much! The shop owner told me to wear the dress with a belt XD It looks much more pretty with, right?

Thank you, I hope so too! By the end of the week I should know it for sure!

Oh I really hope you will be pleased with the result XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh vielen lieben Dank! Mir gehts ganz gut soweit! Hoffe dir auch!

Es war ein reiner Zufalls-Kauf. Ich bin an dem kleinen Laden bei mir um die Ecke vorbeigegangen und hab das Schaufenster gesehen und dann wollte ich es unbedingt haben XDDD

Ich will auch mal das Beste hoffen, am Ende der Woche bekomme ich dann endgültig Bescheid ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hmmm, if it really makes me taller then I'm gonna wear shorts and short dresses only form now on, lol! I'm just 154cm, so that might not be too bad, hahaha! Anyways, thank you!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Kein Problem, ich adde gerne neue interessante Blogs XDD Und das du wirklich die Claudia bist war ja ein toller Zufall XDD Vielleicht sieht man sich mal in rl bei Gelegenheit ;)

Und danke! Mir gefällts nun auch noch besser als vorher, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I can only return the pretty lady, Bee! Same goes for you, you are just a cutie yourself! <3 I hope she will be pleased with the knitting result, haha! I'd love to make one for you as well XD

Thank you so much, i really hope the best too!

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

Adore that dress!!! The collar, the color, it's so pretty!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you so much Jenny! Somehow I had to think of you wen I saw this, like oh this dress would suit you so well, haha!

Kommentar veröffentlichen