I'm posting again, I can't believe it! XD When did I post two days in a row the last time? Well, I'm posting today to leave you into the weekend! It's finally weekend again, I have the feeling that this week passed quickly than ever. Well, there's still less to do at work than expected so I have found something that keeps me busy: Origami! I'll show you some pics of my work later on in this post!
Before that I have to claim two blog awards, the One Lovely Blog from Miss Wave and the Blogger Award 2011 from Mika! I feel so hounored for being tagged by those two lovely ladies! Thank you!
Share 7 Random facts about yourself! (Well, hope I don't retell you facts, so I'm gonna tell you some crazy things at this place ;)
1. I love refiiling things like salt shakers, water bottles, pepper mills etc :-) Whenever I see it's still half full, I feel the urge to fill it up! Weird, he?
2. My friend B. and me are working on a secret project, well, we plan to. I still have to send her my ideas. What it is? Still secret, haha!
3. I truely enjoy stalking people on the Net, lol.
4. I can eat anything and won't gain weight. Please don't hate me for that, I'm just lucky, haha.
5. I'm 24 and I still live at home - and I enjoy it to the fullest. It's luxury to have your laundry done, dishes washed, meals cooked etc :)
6. I can't stand chaos, so my room is always clean and neat, everything's on it's right postion. If someone moves it even an inch I'd know, lol.
7. Now I've destroyed my image of the perfect cute little, girl haven't I?? XDDDD
Mika gave me the Blogger Award 2011, which I already got a few weeks ago. You can read the post here! So I'll only say something about the person who tagged me!
Mika is a lovely young girl from California with alot of interests in Japan and Gyaru fashion. I admire her sense of style and her cuteness ;) Currently she is in JP. I only know her for a short time, but I really love her blog and hopefully meet her someday, whether it will be in JP or in the States ;) So check out her awesome and interesting blog which I read everyday!
Now to my Origami! I'm quite proud they all turned out so well despite being my first try! I can only do the crane by heart for all other figures I needed an instruction XD Have fun browsing the figures, and for no misunderstandings or before you need hours to get what it is supposed to be I wrote descriptions ;)
See how free I am at work, lol? I made flowers for my co-workers already!
It is so much fun do to Origami! I wanna do roses next, but they are sooooo complicated!
More Origami figures soon to come! (Oh btw, sorry for the low quality fotos, I took them with my mobile phone camera ;__;) With this I leave you for the weekend! Enjoy it!







12 Kommentare:
These origami are lovely! My favourites are the flowers one :D
By the way have you received my letter?
awwww~ die facts über dich dind wirklich süß XD wenn meine Familie in Düsseldorf wohnen würde, würde ich auch ewig zu Hause wohnen bleiben XDD da kann man viel Geld sparen XD
die origami sind sooooooooo toll (*////*) ich kann nur lahme kraniche XDD mehr kann ich nicht^^ du hast so viele talente :3
I just saw your reply from the previous blog entry regarding the letter. Ignore the 2nd sentence. Haha..
No problem, it is easy to overread sometimes, haha XD
I also like the flower ones best, cause you can see immediately what it is XD With animals it is sometimes more difficult, lol.
Hahaha, danke! Es ist schon Luxus zu Hause zu wohnen, aber ich komm mir
langsam vor wie ein Parasitensingle XD Das sind ja Leute in Japan die
auf Kosten der Eltern wohnen und ihr ganzes Gehalt für sich selbst
ausgeben. Naja, ich trag zumindest meinen Beitrag zum Haushalt ;)
Ach, das kann man sich alles selbst beibringen. Youtube und Internet sind da wahre Wunder, man kann damit fast alles lernen. Aber auch nur fast. Ich würd voll gerne Klavier lernen, aber ich kann keine Noten lesen und hab auch nicht grad ein Klavier zu Hause rumstehen, haha.
oh my goodness this origami is amazing!!! amazing job!!! looks so complex!
Oh thank you so much that was so nice of you to say! Actually, it was my very first try and at some parts I folded that messy haha.
Aw~ die Fakten über dich sind ja klasse! Bei 4-6 stimme ich dir vollkommen zu und fühle mich angesprochen! XD
liebe den Shrimp! *O* Du bist wirklich sehr talentiert im Origami! <3
Vielleicht kann man sich jetzt bald treffen wo das Wetter wieder schön wird! =3
Oh vielen lieben Dank, du glaubst gar nicht wie lange ich darüber nachdenken musste um diese Fakten herauszubekommen, haha!
Ja, mir war langweilig auf der Arbeit, da entwickelt man spontan neue Talente, lol Nein ich kann dir gern auch mal was falten es ist echt leicht! Gerne können wir uns mal treffen, nach Feierbend hab ich eigentlich immer Zeit und am WE ;)
I wish I can eat and not gain weight, too, you so lucky!!! and whooaa your origami skills are amazing, your works are perfect!! I totally suck at origami! have you tried those super cute paper crafts?! XDD
Well, if I ate sweets and Snack only, I'd also become fat XD I eat a lot of healthy things, too, so maybe that's why I don't gain weight XD Or my digestion is just good, lol.
Oh no, my origami is far from being good. I really need to practise more and more! Show me those super cute paper crafts, maybe I'll try them!
Kommentar veröffentlichen