Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010

What gives you hope?

I came across some awesome sites by browsing Minsu's blog The Juliette that I want to share with you! Check out her blog as well, if you want, she is a very cool net friend! :-))

Check out the follwing links!
(This really made me smile! Just click and you know why!)
(I need a lot of confidence the next time and also for my WH in Japan :-))
(I usually don't have that often but some of the posts nearly made me cry. )

I also have a "What gives you hope" story to tell. I was walking downtown, where a homeless person was sitting in front of a store with his dog. Everyone was walking past him, I happened to stop nearby to wait for my friend, so I could see the following. It seems everyone was ignoring him, but then suddenly a rather rich looking woman with fine clothes and designer handbag approached him, and gave him her freshly bought meal from the store next door. It was the first time I saw a person doing something like this for a homeless. Most of the people don't even give a penny.

We don't have that much money ourselves, but we donate regulary for a children's charity project. Having much money or not, what you do with your money is important, and doing good deeds with what you have gives me hope. Even if they are little things.

10 Kommentare:

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I love the new layout of your blog, it's really cute! And I like the Germany and Japan time clocks, it's interesting for me to see what time it is for you^^

This post is very sweet! I think it's a good idea to give food to homeless, rather than money. But I never have food when I come across them (there are not many homeless people in MN, since its so cold in winter)

Thess hat gesagt…

Die Geschichte ist echt krass, das gibts kaum..oo

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

that was sweet of the lady and i love the whos the cutest ^^

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

What a great story. :) Giving back to society is important to me too.

someone hat gesagt…

I love the new layout!

Those sites are awesome, the first one totally makes us smile haha~

That story is touching, it's happy to see the ones who can helping others!

Ricademus hat gesagt…

The types of things on GMH are what life is all about.

Ken hat gesagt…

thank you following me!
that makes me feel so good!
i hope u enjoy my blog!

Unknown hat gesagt…

That is a great story. Thanks for sharing. Yes, we have to think about other people more, not just ourselves. ^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

Aww thanks for the 'recommendation'!

I really like those sites!

That story is really nice, I admire people who give to who's needing, I try to give some money to homeless people when I see them but I can't always because the money is usually for my lunch and stuff, and some of them use it for drugs I think =/ So giving food instead of money is better, that way you know they'll eat and not spend money in other stuff!

People who are altruist like that women and people in GMH, are who make me proud of Humanity, even if we're so bad in other stuff ●▽●

Anonym hat gesagt…

P.S.: Love the new layout, it's so sweet!♥

Kommentar veröffentlichen