Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010

Finally an update!

Finally, an update from me! I was so busy the last days, I got two shifts this week at the restaurant, because the other waiter got an appointment. So I had to take over his shift. And there was some uni stuff to do as also. I couldn't post the last days, but I tried to comment to all of your entries. If not, I will catch up soon! Anyways, now I can write a bit more, since it's been a while, right?

First of all, Keiko from Chocomintbubblegum is holding an awesome gyaru-inspired giveaway! Make sure you check out her awesome blog and enter! You can win a bunch of cute stuff!


Speaking of giveaways, remember that I told I won some Moe Candy from Thomas Blog Exotic Japan??
It arrived today! I was so happy to find the little package in my postbox!

Here it is, the famous Moe Candy <3333
This foto is just for you, Thomas! See my 3 years old Qoo tin I bought during my very first stay in Japan?
The candy box and Qoo seem to get along very well! :-)))

We have a pet now! Well, it is actually not our pet, we are just taking care of it for my sister's ex-boss, who will spent 4 months in her house in the Hamptons (well, she is kinda very rich but can't take her cat with her? Maybe because of the difficult customs in the US for importing pets?? I don't know). It is a male cat, his name is Florian! He's very cute!! :-))


Oh, yes I watched the soccer game yesterday, and Germany is in the eight finals! I'm quite happy about that, it was an exciting game! The US has also qualified (as many of my followers are from the US) XDD

Okay, I don't have anything more to tell right now, hope I can post again the next days with some interesting stories! Have a nice day!

EDIT: I just found some very awesome giveaways I wanna share with you! Try your luck and enter!

Parokeets is holding a super summer giveaway with many nail goodies to win!




Babbling Brooke is also hosting a summer giveaway with tons of beauty goodies! 



27 Kommentare:

OSG hat gesagt…

Thanks for the head up about the giveaway, I shall go visit :)

Amy hat gesagt…

cute cat!! hows the candy!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die Süssigkeitenbox sieht ja süss aus. :3
Der Kater erinnert mich an meinen eigenen. Dieser ist allerdings vor ein paar Jahren gestorben. Leider. u_u
Was studierst du denn? :)

Valerie hat gesagt…

oooh what does the candy tastes like???
Nekochan wa kawaii desu ^^ (I don't have a japanese writing thing on my computer so romanji is as far as it gets ^^;)

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Cute stuff! Thanks for sharing with us. Florian looks nice and comfy in that bed...hehe. Yay to team Germany and USA!!! XD

Bianca hat gesagt…

Such a cute kitty!! Congrats on winning the candy box

littledemonpixie hat gesagt…

What a cute kitty!!

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Congrats again on the win. I like cats, but I found out I'm terribly allergic to them--which explains a lot from my childhood! =)

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

that's so sweet of them :3 I love ther blog and thanks for sharing the giveaways ^^

Katharina hat gesagt…

Die Bonbons sind echt toll :) Ich mag solche Metall-Bonbonboxen sowieso...

Und der Kater ist ja süß. Ein Haus in den Hamptons, das klingt so wie bei Sex and the City ;D

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Wow, those candies arrived so quickly! The Qoo and candy tins do look nice together hehe.

That cat is very cute, it would be kinda fun to have a pet for awhile. But maybe sad to let him go later.

l-article hat gesagt…

Oooh!! Yummy candies! Congrats on winning them! :D That cat is so cute! It looks a lot like my boyfriends cat haha Same little white patch on its neck and all XD

Shana hat gesagt…

The cat is so pretty! I think the black ones are the most pretty. 83
Moe Candy? This is somehow funny. xD
You won a lot of things in giveaways, right? I envy you. D:
Well, that's all. Sorry for the short comment. =P Kisses!

Ken hat gesagt…

i would love to have a bow~!

Unknown hat gesagt…

thank you so much. and this sure is a good post.

visit-follow me?
Lovely Curse

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Clooney yes, Brad Pitt no! My wife is still mad at him for leaving Jennifer Anniston--she likes actors and actresses who stay with their spouses.

Joanna hat gesagt…

aww. your candy tine is so cute! does it taste great? =)

amanda hat gesagt…

nawwww cute cat! ^^

Unknown hat gesagt…

Yay! I'm very happy the candy arrived OK. Thanks for mentioning that on your blog that was kind of you. I hope you lime them. I have to admit that I gave them all away and so I have never even had a chance to try them myself yet, lol.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ja~ so ziemlich. Bleibt ja nur 1 Monat Zeit. Und ich will meine Eltern noch besuchen fahren. Was machst du in der vorlesungsfreien Zeit? :3

Ken hat gesagt…

i actually have a ton of plushes, a lot from my childhood and from carnival games. =] so it is like a bucket load of them!

Jazzsquared and Macksquared hat gesagt…

thanks for letting us know about the giveaways! cute blog! check out mine! i think you will like it :)

storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'll check out those giveaways, thanks for sharing!:D

And that Moe Candy looks so cute awww!

And that cat! I can't resist cats, I feel the urge to pet him XDD

I hope you don't over-work yourself, stay healthy! Have a nice week!:D

(And thanks for always comenting my blog, really ♥ )

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks! and more upcoming award to go,
i just love giving award. i divided some categories, and thanks for posting this! i am into those giveaways!


follow me?
Lovely Curse

Angie | Pandaphilia.com hat gesagt…

Thank you for your sweet comment :3 I can't believe an entire year has passed. Time sure flies! Your blog is cute and fantastic :) Keep it up!

Felicia Marcellina hat gesagt…

Thanks! and more upcoming award to go,
i just love giving award. i divided some categories, and thanks for posting this! i am into those giveaways!


follow me?
Lovely Curse

Clairey hat gesagt…

Thanks for the head up about the giveaway, I shall go visit :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen