Did you realize I am posting very often this week?? I try to be a more active blogger from now on ;-)
Today's post is about cupcakes (it is so easy to write about food XD). Lara and me went to the first cupcake cafe in our town Düsseldorf, it is actually around the corner from where I live (I live near the city centre). The cupcake cafe is really cute, and the cakes themselves are so delicious!! The shop owner is a very young woman with a doctoral degree, but she decided to leave office work and open her own cafe. If you happen to live in or around Düsseldorf, I really recommend this place! Check out her homepage, too! Cupcake Cafe Düsseldorf (sorry, the site is only available in German!) Let the fotos speak!
This is what we had!
Left: my chocolate cream cupcake with vanilla frosting
Right: Lara's rasperry vanilla cupcake with rasperry frosting
Part of the cafe's assortment




24 Kommentare:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, those cupcakes look even better than the ones I found in Tokyo the other day. For me, the taste of the European pastries is much better than in America or Japan (even though most Japanese people would say that pastries outside of Japan are too sweet)
I love cupcakes!
I love cupcakes so much! Those ones look delicious <3
I'm glad you are blogging more, I love reading your posts! Wow, those cupcakes look so yummy and fancy, I love the decorations on them.
I think working in a cupcake cafe would be a million times better than working in an office! haha
Wow! That all looks great. We have one cupcake joint in DC, but it;s very expensive.
Those are pretty!
I think cupcakes are fine, though cake in general makes me feel icky. So I guess cupcakes are better since they are cake in small doses. I like all the interesting flavors they have.
I've been there last year shortly after they opened ^-^
The interior and everything is so cute isn't it? And I found it really cozy there...makes it easy to stay for a while, haha.
Still, maybe because I did so much baking myself I always thought my own taste better or I thought about what I would've changed XD
Nevertheless it is a really nice place and somehow I regret not having gone there ones more before my departure to Japan ;-;
they look so yummy :3 i wish I could make as cute cupcakes ^^
I also like cupcakes, so nyummmiii....
Awwww so cute! Nom nom nom ^^
Ich bin wirklich sehr neu bei dir auf dem Blog aber ich bin froh drum, denn dieser Eintrag ist im wahrsten sinne des Wortes Zucker =3
Sooooo yummy looking!
these are so cute, they literally take my breath away :)
OMG! wie süüß! wo ist dieses cafe?? *_*
Hey danke für dein liebes Kommi :)
Im November kommst du auch nach Tokyo? Cool, ja vllt sieht man sich! Ich werde wahrscheinlich jede freie Minute in Shibuya verbringen haha :DD
Omg that all looks so yummy *__* I want to eat it now XD~
I nominated you for a award ^^: here
they look so cute and yummy! too bad all the way in dusseldorf!
Da will ich jetzt unbedingt auch mal hin! Ist ja bei mir um die Ecke...
i would like some cupcakes
especially with a lot of frosting
wow.... great cupcakes!!!
Wow I love those cupcakes. They look great and artistic, is a pity to eat them!!
Hey please follow my blog back!!
http://theysayjumpyousayhowhigh.blogspot.com/
thank you and greetings from spainnn
They look sooo yummy! :3 That's amazing that she gave up the office job to pursue a job like that! It seems so fun and rewarding to see smiles on peoples faces!
I need to be more active with blogging too ahaha..I'm slowly getting there....
Ich muss dich unbedingt mal besuchen kommen!! Yay Cupcakes! *___*
you made me beyond hungry! ><
Kommentar veröffentlichen