Sonntag, 2. Mai 2010

Sunshine Award and Q&A Game

It is very rarely for me to post two times a day, but I was tagged by Naka for the Sunsine Award and for a funny Q&A game. Before I forget posting about it I had better do it asap. Have fun reading!


Share 7 interesting facts about yourself

1. I speak 5 languages (well, one of those only with basic knowledge)
2. I love to eat at night, especially sweets
3. I enjoy knitting and crochet more than videogames (actually, I am not into videogames at all, except for Pokemon on my DS :-)
4. I really hate insects, if they come near me I begin to cry or faint, I swear! 
5. I love baking! (It seems I'm gonna end up as a good wife)
6. I love shopping but rarely buy anything XDD Watching makes also happy :-)
7. I am only listening to Japanese music. It is not that I hate Western music, but somehow I lost my interest!

Questions and Aswers

1. A vampire or a wizard (and why)
Urgh, vampires... I can't see any blood. Of course a wizard. Then I could do magic, that't much more cooler.
2. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
My height. I am only 154 cm, and would love to be 160-165 cm tall XDDD
3.Would you rather live like a rock star or president (fun or power)
Of course like a rock star/fun! What would life be without fun? I have fun almost every day, haha! 
4. What's your favourite cartoon character?
Lockon Stratos from Gundam 00. I'd love to have a bf like him :-)
5. What is your (most) guilty pleasure?
Guys who can play the guitar...
6. If you were a song, what would it be?
Ohh, there are many, but probably "Trust You" by Itou Yuna
7. What is your biggest dream?
Right now? A year of Working Holiday in Japan whch will hopefully become true soon :-)  
8. Do you prefer to be the one to ask questions or the one who answers them?
Asking is sometimes more easy than answering.
9. What is your biggest turn on and turn off?
Turn on: Politeness, Turn off: Smokers  

I tag:
Kate from Ribbonlicious
Rick from Waiting for Wisdom  
Rena from Rainbow Briteness 
Riechan from Riechanster
Sophia Alexandra from No No Deja Vu 
Keiko from Chocomintbubblegum

Next post: Chousa Matsuri in Kotohira, Shikoku!



12 Kommentare:

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

5 languages?! You must list them. Now, I'm curious. ;)

Valerie hat gesagt…

I got tagged!! XD
Lovely answers ^^

Rena hat gesagt…

Thanks!

But FIVE languages?! I wish I was that talented! That must had been a lot of hard work in school!

Amazing to know someone like you!

<33 Rena

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

ahh musicians would have to be a weakness for me too :p

omg 5 langauges :3 i wish I was as smart as you!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I always like to learn more about you through these meme!

l-article hat gesagt…

Wow fun stuff!! I'll save you from the insects!! I'm not afraid!! >:D
and five languages is a lot!! I only have..uhh..three down. haha

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Thank you!

No wonder we get along, my twitter profile used to say I was a master bug killer! LOL!

Anonym hat gesagt…

congrats winners

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

Thank you! :-)))

@Shop N' Chomp
Okay, I will announce it it my next post!

@Riechan
Is it the first time for you to be tagged?

@Rena
Oh, same goes for you, too! I'm happy to know you as also. :-)

@Naka
Awww, musicians are cool aren't they? I have a soft spot for almost anyone who can play a music instrument.

@Sara
So, I know now what I should post in future, hahaha! :-) It's fun!

@I-article
You are my personal hero! Someone who is not afraid of insects is a real hero! XD

@Rick
So, are you coming with me to my next trip to Japan, or am I supposed to buy a huuuuge bottle of roach killer again? :-)) You are my hero, too! How cool is that, master bug killer!

Sophia Alexandra hat gesagt…

AAA I can barely speak my own (ugg dyslexia) your such a proe speaking 5! Also thanks for the tag!

Vanessa hat gesagt…

Congrats on the award! If I could change something about me, I would change my height too LOL

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Danke fürs Taggen, hab ich durch Zufall heute erst entdeckt, sorry! ^__^
Wuaaah, ich hasse auch Insekten und möchte soo gerne 5 Sprachen können *____*

Kommentar veröffentlichen