Freitag, 21. Mai 2010

Award and short update

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments on my last post! I actually didn't make the cake, I just had the foto! I wshed I had more time recently to bake but universtiy and my part time jobs are so time consuming :-)) My other job ends on this Saturday, and I have already found anouther one, I'm going to be a waitress in a newly opened japanese Soba-Restaurant! I had my interview two days ago with the Soba-chef and the managing director, and it was held completely in Japanese!! I also brought my CV in Jpanese and we talked like about 20 minutes, and both of them were so friendly! Hope this job will be fun, too! I've never been a waitress before, so I hope tomorrow everything will work out! :-))


I was awarded again by Jessi for a funny question ans answers game, have fun reading!

1. Where is your mobile phone??
On my desk, lying between thousands of other things :-))

2. Your hair: 
Is black, straight and way tooooo long atm. I'm missing my short hair I had in Japan, but am too lazy to get to hair dresser... XDDD

3. Your Mum: 
Is at the doctor's right now.

4. Your father: 
Don't know what he's doing now, I haven't had any contact with him since my parents' seperation more than 10 years ago.

5. Your favourite food: 
There's too much I like, but atm it's japanese-style :-))

6. What did you dream about last night: 
Can't remember anything, usually I don't remember at all!

7.Your favourite drink: 
Japanese green tea, fennel tea, apple juice and water

8. Your aim: 
I want to do a year of Working Holiday in Japan in November and have a good time over there

9. In what room are you now?
In my very own room ;)

10. Your hobbies: 
Knitting, shopping, travelling, baking, blogging

11. You fear: 
All kinds of insects specially spiders and cockroaches, after having a traumatic encounter with them in Japan...

12. Where do you wanna be in 6 years?
In 6 years,meaning in 2016 where I will be 29??? You've got to be kidding?? I don't even want to think about that now XDD I can hardly plan my week, and am not so much into what can be in the future ;) Guess I'm rather the live for the moment type of girl :-)

13.Where did you sleep last night?
In my bed, where else?? :-)

14. Something that you are not: 
Bad tempered and moody, I'm always smiling and in a good mood! :-))

15. Muffins: 
I like them! But only those which don't have any fruits in!

16. To do lists: 
I make them, but only before travels and for grocery shopping!

17. Where did you grow up?
In a 40,000 people village called Gifhorn in Lower Saxony, North Germany.

18. What did you do the last hour?
Watching TV with my sis

19. What do you wear? 
A print shirt bought in Osaka, a black vest and cuddly cloth trousers :-))

20. Your TV: 
I don't have an own, for watching TV I am always in the living room

21. Your pets: 
I don't have pets now. As a child I had two budgies, a zebra finch and a ginuea pig!

22. Your friends: 
Are the best ones you can have! Also the friends I've met through blogging are great!!

23. Your life:
Is quite cool and fun most of the time! I try to make the best out of it :-)

24. Your mood:
Is good atm and most of the time. 

25. Do you miss anybody?
Of course, I always miss others. Atm I miss Ai and Steffi the most.

26. Vehicles: 
I have a bicycle, no driver's license and no car :-)

27. Something you would never wear:
Green and orange clothing and piercings

28. Your favourite store: 
In Japan- Honey's and GF-21, I hardly shop in Germany anymore :-) 

29. Your favourite colour: 
Pink, white and grey

30. When did you laugh the last time? 
A few minutes ago, talking to my sis

31. When did you cry the last time?
In Japan, Tokyo, after having met the roaches...

32. Your best friend:
I have many good friends, and don't want to name a specific person

33. A place you go to often: 
The shopping center around the corner, though I usually don't shop
 
34. Facebook: 
I have an account, but don't use it so often actually, just for staying in contact with friends

35. Favourite eating spot: 
I don't have one, I can eat everywhere! :-))

16 Kommentare:

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

congrats for getting a waitress job! hope you have fun working there :)

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Fun post =D Insects scare me too! *cringes* I love that your are always smiling and in a good mood! Good luck on your new job! <3

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

nice answers ^^ and cool Questionare :3

Anonym hat gesagt…

Good luck with your job!!^-^ It will went fine, I'm sure :D

And ugggh insects are so disgusting, I agree x.x

Ricademus hat gesagt…

It's nice learning a little more about you! =)

Good luck on the waitress job, you have a great personality for dealing with people.

I never wear green or orange either. I had a problem once with green.

Izzy hat gesagt…

Good luck with the job!
I like reading the questionnaire, they're so interesting ^_^

Jess hat gesagt…

yaay du hast ihn auch gemacht ^_^
Hab ihn mir durchgelesen :) und uaah das mit den Kakerlaken klingt nicht sehr gut! xD Böse Viecher! Ich hasse insekten auch D: besonders Spinnen, da bekomm ich mega Panik und schreie wie am Spieß XDD

Und wow das ganze Gepräch auf japanisch :o
Würd ich auch gern können xD!
Freut mich, dass du so schnell dann einen neuen Job gefunden hast! :)
Ich hoff ich hab auch so viel Glück, wenn ich da heute bei mir hingeh und wegen Job nachfrage xD'

Miruku hat gesagt…

I love Honeys shop! So cheap and cute. And the sizes are great for me!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

That's so great that you can speak Japanese so well, and get a job at a Japanese restaurant because of it! I will try to start studying from next month haha

Ricademus hat gesagt…

If you get a chance to visit, I think you would enjoy this blog: http://bekahscrib.blogspot.com/

She recently returned from a trip to Korea and a trip to Japan in on her to do list.

Hope you're having a nice weekend! =)

Valerie hat gesagt…

nice answers!! ^^ Wow an interview in Japanese? I'm jealous of your skills!! :D

someone hat gesagt…

Good luck with your new job *-*
I hope everything goes well!!

l-article hat gesagt…

Oh my I haven't been on blogs for forever!! >.<!! And an interview in Japanese! Wow! I really hope you get the job! :D

Remember I'm the insect hero!! No creepy crawlers scare me!! Unless they're bigger than me haha..

Anonym hat gesagt…

thank you so much Thanh, i'm really touched by your compliment :) one of the most kind i've ever had^^
have a beautiful sunny day ^^

Jenny hat gesagt…

great post :D

Unknown hat gesagt…

It is always interesting to learn more about someone.

Kommentar veröffentlichen