Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

Yeah!

I made it! My last presentation at university. Now, all that is left is just writing all the stuff down until March 31. But I plan to finish it at around Mid March, to get it corrected and printed in time.

I will bake a New York Cheesecake again tomorrow, this time with better ingredients! The last one was, I wouldn't say a failure, but it didn't look so nice. Look forward to a beautiful cake this time!

Okay, sorry for this boring post this time with no photos. The next one is surely more interesting! 

10 Kommentare:

MJ hat gesagt…

what career do you study?

i have to try a cake...i have to make one! xD but i am a dissaster (ok, i am lazy too so i don´t know when i can bake one

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Congratualtions! You're almost done. =)

Pictures of cheesecake are always popular, but then I WANT it. LOL

Have a wonderful day!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Yay!! Congratulations~~~ That is so exciting, I hope the last bit of writing goes well^^ I am so jealous, I still have a long time to go until I graduate ><

But then I am not sure if I want to grow up yet haha^^

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Congrats! =D

Yum, yum...love NY cheesecake!

Anonym hat gesagt…

thank you very much for joining my giveaway :)
have a great day!

Drey Jewelry

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Mimisa

I am studying Japanese and English! I don't know yet, if i can really hava career with that...XDDD

Try baking! It is really fun! And you can always get better! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

Thanks! I am a cake junkie lately, hahaha!
You too, have nice week!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sarah

Thank you! Your support means a lot to me!
when I started studying, I also thought 3 to 4 years were a loooong time, but now... See where I am, amost done! XD
Enjoy your time until graduation!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Shop N' Chomp

Thanks! Lately, I could eat cake every day...
That's not soo good, but who cares?? XDD

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@audrey

I love your jewelry! If I had money I would surely buy something! :-)

Have a great week!

Kommentar veröffentlichen