Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010

Time to say goodbye...

To my good old friend, my pink ipod mini which died yesterday, on my way home from a funny evening downtown. I was just listening to my favourite music as usual, then suddenly it stopped. I just thought I touched the stop button accidently, since it is in my jacket's pocket, but it wasn't, so. I't s dead. There's still the song being displayed while it stopped. I got my ipod in Dec 2006, so it has been with me for 3 years and two months. What a terrible loss! (Luckily my birthday is coming soon XD) I still ask myself if it is a sign, first my camera battery and now my beloved ipod...maybe I should just concentrate on my graduation paper than fotographing and listening to music? :-)
 
Rest in peace :-)

For all who are interested: here's the link to the song which I listened to while it happened!
It is from a japanese band called "Buck-Tick", and the song is called "Gessekai" (meaning Moon World)

4 Kommentare:

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh yeah, iPods do die eventually, but if you can get a new one it won't be so bad^^ Thanks for sharing the link to the Buck Tick song, that was so sweet of you.

Ricademus hat gesagt…

You've had bad luck with electronics lately. Thank goodness the camera was just the battery and didn't die the way the iPod did.

You might be right, maybe this is a sign!!!

RoseBelle hat gesagt…

Isn't funny how we can become so attached to our electronic buddies. When I had to let go of my Razor phone, I missed it so much.

Love your blog title. I studied Japanese for one year in high school and don't remember anything anymore except for a few words.

Anonym hat gesagt…

oh really? XD i don't know who will want to buy this piece, we will see^^
thank you for the compliment<3
it was snowing a lot yesterday and this morning but now it's over in the south west^^
ah yes in germany it must be snowing a lot! the landscapes are so gorgeous in winter over there :)
have a great week end too :)

drey jewelry

Kommentar veröffentlichen