Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the late update! I also promised some fotos from my last cheescake, but then suddenly... my camera battery went crazy, and it is broken now. But I already ordered a new one. By the time it arrives here, the cake will be most likey gone :-) Maybe I will do some baking for Valentines! So, sorry no fotos this time!
It is already time again for the game I joined! So here is this month's "A Piece of Me"
This month....
I like: that my mum is on holiday for 6 weeks, and I have the whole apartment for myself! :-)
I don't like: writing my Bachelor graduation paper, it will be so annoying...
I want you to know: that I read each comment and that I am happy you are all following my (uninteresting) blog. I want to do an award as soon as I have enough followers!
I've planned: to write as much as one third of my paper (better half of it), and look for a part time job to save
some money for my next trip to Japan
I want to say to someone special: My dear friend K. celebrates her 23rd birhday next week! We already know each other for 9 years (from school), and it has been a long time since! Happy birthday to you and I hope we will stay friends forever! :-)
Sonntag, 7. Februar 2010
A Piece of Me in February
meme
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



8 Kommentare:
Wow, with the apartment to yourself you should have no trouble finishing the paper early!!! I know, it doesn't work that way, but good luck with the paper. I'm bummed about your camera--the picture was going to be my share of the cheesecake! LOL But seriously, I hope the new battery is not too expensive.
i think ur blog is interesting.. give urself some credit. .haha i've been busy lately too. I have so much HW to do >_<
Oh too bad about your camera, I'm sorry to hear about that, but it should be fun to be home alone for six weeks haha.
Das ist ja ärgerlich mit der Kamera.
Du solltest dich langsam an deine Arbeit halten :D Sonst stresst du dich noch unnötig ab ^^
Recomment: Meme sind mittlerweile überall? :D
Aber schön zu lesen, einige Sachen könnten auch von mir stammen ^^
@RicAdeMus
That was not my last cheesecake, so I guess you have to wait for your share! Thanks for your support, too! You deserve an extra big piece of cake!
The new battery was not expensive, but it still isn't here!
@Tutti Patuti
Thank you! Damn those papers and homeworks, right? :-)
@Sara
It is indeed fun! I can do everything I want (well, I can do it, too, even though my mum is here, so XDD)
But it is fun doing all the housework! :-)
@Ribbonlicious
Danke! Ich hoffe der neue Akku ist bald da.
Ich versuche mich so gut es geht nicht zu stressen, sonst werde ich noch krank, und dann geht gar nichts mehr...
Kommentar veröffentlichen