Montag, 15. Februar 2010

Beautiful Heart Award and Foto Game

My new camera battery arrived! From now on, I can make foto posts again. Thanks to everyone for your response to my foto game. I will try fulfilling all requests starting with this post.

But firstly: I was tagged by Sara Mari for the Beautiful Heart Award. Thanks again for that. I love being tagged!
Here are my answers:

Instructions:
1. List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
2. List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
3. Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart. [Optional]
4. Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
5. Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.
6. Have fun!

Inner Beauty
1. Smiling and be friendly (keeps being in a good mood)
2. Traveling to Japan
3. Meeting friends and have fun
4. Writing letters


Physical Beauty: 
1. Running the stairs up and down (we live in the 4th floor without elevator)
2. I am drinking only water, tea and fruit juice. No soft drinks or alcohol!
3. Eating the right things!
4. Awesome bath and cosmetic products from LUSH

Everyone who wants to join this game, too, please do so!

And now, the first request from the foto game from Sara Mari You wanted to see my favourite item atm?

 
Here it is! It is my mobile! It is my favourite item atm, because it is my connection with the world outside my room :-) As I am too busy with the graduation paper right now... If I feel like it, meeting my friends is just one call or text message away!


Here is the opened version. I absolutely love the keyboard, which allows me to text message very fast! :-) My favourite colour is pink, as to answer Sara's question. The straps are a Statue of Liberty Odaiba Kitty, the Cookie Monster from the USJ Osaka and a Rilakkuma Mobile Cleaner from the Rilakkuma Store in Osaka.
I used to have more straps dangling from my mobile! :-)

Okay, tomorrow more pics are to come! See you then! (I just realized this has become a long post...)






6 Kommentare:

Shana hat gesagt…

Hi! It's me, Shana! 8D From Poupée Girl!
I tried to send you my email address, but pupe said it was a "dangerous tag" D: So I'll write it here: It's bianca1mm@hotmail.com

I loved your blog! *o* The picture on the top is sooo cute! Did you take it?

Well... i'll came here many times from now on!
Kisses,
Shana. <3

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh yeah mobile phones are so useful, and the ones with keyboards are the best! Hehe. I love that rilakkuma strap so much, his shape is like a bean or something hehe^^

Thanks for taking the time to share your photos!

Ricademus hat gesagt…

I'm glad the camera is working again--I really like your new profile picture!

I don't like to be too connected, so I don't use my mobile phone much, just when I have to.

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Shana

Hey you! I am so glad to see you here, too!
I will write you an email afterwards! Let's keep in touch from now on! :-)

I am happy to hear you like my blog!
Yes, I took the picture myself, it is from the Kiddy Land in Osaka (Sep 2008)!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sara

You are welcome! :-)
Friends told me that the Rilakkuma looks like a hamster, instead of a bear! Hahaha XDDD

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

Thank you! Actually, I accidently looked away, I wanted to look properly at the camery, but somehow... I thought a funny pic is sometimes better as a profile pic :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen