Hello everyone! Thanks for you kind comments to my room, I was happy to hear that you liked it and thought it was cute! I would love to have you as guests in my room someday! :-) I wanted to post pics about my university and stuff that made me happy, but I didn't take any fotos to both yet, so today you get to see the contents of my bag, in other words, things that I carry with me as soon as I leave the house. Have fun!
My new bag from Accessorize. It was on 70% Sale! (From 43 Euros to 13 Euros which are about 20 US$)
Here is the contents!
A pink eco bag (for grocery shopping :-)
A polka dot coin purse (gift from a friend)
My ipod
My mobile
A pink Hello Kitty purse, where I put my cards, ID card, point cards etc.
A Korilakkuma (the white bear) coin purse
My keys
A bottle of disinfect lotion
My camera (which is in the bear pouch at the top)
My chewing gum box in the middle (also bear shaped)
My red make-up pouch from Swimmer
Bonus pic: the contents of my Swimmer pouch!
A mini towel
A tissue case (the turqoise ribbon thing)
A bear compact mirror
A lipbalm
A compact brush (the round thing at the right)
A pencil
A pink comb
Some painkillers (just in caseXD)
A omamori ( the white thing in the middle, it is a japanese lucky charm)
What do we learn from that? I am a bear addict! XD I have a soft spot for anything cute, anyway. :-)
There are some people who say they can tell about a person's character by reference to the contents of their bag. Maybe you can come to your own conclusions about my personality seeing all this stuff?



14 Kommentare:
I loove that bear, so your addiction is fine by me! So cute, and that purse is such a steal. 70% off :D
Your bag has all the essentials in them! The accessories are cute too! Can never get enough of Rilakkuma <3
Oh you have so many cute and useful items in the pouches and bags! You seem so organized^^
I love buying on sale too^^
Cute items!
I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com
I heart bears too! You are so organized and everything is so cute. *^_^*
Woaaa you have such cute stuff~!
I really like the bear woo I wish I had such cute stuff like that \(≧3≦)/
Aww, so many cute stuff!
I love the Korilakkuma coin-purse ^3^
Also, I love Swimmer! They have so many cute stuff *-*
@Everyone
Thank you for your kind comments! I am glad you like ma bag and all the stuff! The bear would be a good idea for a give away, wouldn't it? :-)
It looks like you are an organized girl who carries enough stuff to be prepared, but not too much. Some women carry a crazy amount of stuff in their bags!
There is a comedian (Stephan Colbert) in the US who would be terrified by your bears. He jokes that they are one of the ten biggest menaces to mankind. But I love your stuff. =)
LOL..you like hello kitty stuff too huh? My daughters love them very much. I do too. My eight year old has everything Hello Kitty - beddings, backpack, purses, cups..you name it, she has them! They are just soo cute...
@RicAdeMus
Thanks! I must google about this comedian! It sounds so interesting! What are the other nine threats to mankind then? Maybe chocolate pudding and videogames?? XDDD
@Rose Belle
Hey, I am glad to hear from you! Thanks for your comment! When I was younger I was a Hello Kitty addict! But now, I somehow lost my interest to Kitty, now I like other characters more XDD
I loove that bear, so your addiction is fine by me! So cute, and that purse is such a steal. 70% off :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen