As the title suggests, today will be a picture lasting post. Requests for the foto game today are from Bommie who wanted to see my room, and RicAdeMus who wanted to see my study spots. As latter is to be found in my room, too, I thought I'd combine both requests. Have fun watching the pics. (I was told by friends that my room is quite spacious, but I don't think so! It is quite small! :-)
This is what it looks like when you enter the room.
This is my bed (and posters from my fav band, KATTUN)
Favourite studying spot Nr. 1: My computer
Favourite studying spot Nr. 2: My writing desk (which looks so messy atm...)
My desk again and my wall decoration (yeah, I am great fan of Kat Tun!)
My book shelf and dresser
A close-up of the book shelf
My door and my bag collection :-)
The corner... XD
Bonus pic: close-up of the wall decoration and my strap collection
Bonus pic 2: My plushies from Japan (mainly gifts from friends) My sis got the other half :-)
Got enough now? (^o^) Next requests will be my university class room and things that make me happy!



19 Kommentare:
thank you for your comment Thanh^^ purple is one of my favourite colours too, that's so beautiful^^
ohh your room is so cute<3
I have another suggestion ^-^
How about taking pictures of your "must have"-items which you always have to have with you when you leave the house? (yeah, I like stalking people's handbags and purses XD)
And I really like your room, it's so neat - of course the omocha collection from Japan is adorable *-* *got to love rirakkuma~*
Oh it's so fun to see your room! It looks so lovely and cozy^^ I'm so jealous you have a bed and a couch! I love all the little decorations you have, and your awesome Rilakkuma collection!!
Oh and I like the new banner you put up^^
Aww, I love your room!
I love KAT-TUN too, who is your favourite member? Mine is Jin ^-^
You got a Sailor Moon poster are you a fan? :3
I love Sailor Moon!
kiss ^^
this is __houkiboshi from livejournal~
i've been reading your blog recently but first time leaving a comment.
i really like your room with it's rilakkuma decorations! i'm still in a mist of collecting them (only 4 plushies and 1 calendar at the moment).
writing desk is always messy when you have tonnes of work to do. my writing and computer desk is the same one so it's always messy. i usually have to do my homework using the dining table. ^^;
you did match my expectations, your room is really cute~
I want to decorate mine in pink and white, but now I have green and orange.
Ueda is so cute too!
Omggg I love your room is so so cute \(≧ω≦)/
I like your wall decorations, I like KATTUN too, my favorite member is Junno-kun ≧▽≦
I don't have any posters of them though, my walls are filled with DBSK and SHINee keke~xD
And the plushies are adorable~!*_*
Really cute room, really~!♡
I think your room is really cute!
My room is so small D: and I have to share it with my little brother. :( He always does a mess.
Your room looks great--and it does seem very big! I really like the way you have it decorated. Is it always this neat??? =)
@audrey
Thank you!! Lately, purple is very trendy, but I have always liked it before. It is such a beautiful colour! :-)
@Sara
Thank you for your kind comment! The foto from the banner was made by me! From the Kiddy Land in Osaka! :-)
I also love my couch. It was a Christmas present from my sister some years ago. <3
@Steffi
You may believe it or not, I have already thought of taking a picture of my bag's content! It is interesting to see what people have in their bags, so I will do that soon!
Rilakkuma lebe hoch!!! :-)
@Bommiie
Thank you! Yeah, I love kat-tun! And as a child I loved Sailor Moon, too! Still love it today, though!
@Pei
Ohhh, thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I am always happy to know that people read my blog, though I only write about trifles!!!
Keep on reading and I promise I will make it more interesting! I have been absent from lj too long, because I like it more here!
@minsu
Junno is cute, too! I think he looks very korean! :-) I am glad to know you like Kat-Tun, too! Thanks for your kind comment!
@Shana
Oh, I know what you mean! As children, we (my sis and me) had also to share the same room, though it was fun! :-)
@RicAdeMus
Thank you! Yes, it is always that neat! I can't stand chaos, so I always clean up :-)
My mum is very chaotic, her room is not as neat, hahaha! I don't know where I got my "it has to be clean and neat attitude" from, haha!
Hihiii, Zimmerfotos sagen so viel über einen Menschen aus, ich mags ^___^
Kommentar veröffentlichen