Samstag, 20. Februar 2010

Have a nice weekend!

I just came back from a funny day! I am really tired now! I met with some friends, and went to lunch with my brother and sister. I really wanted to take some pics from the japanese food we shared, but I guess we were so hungry that I simply forgot! XDD So I want to share at least some new pics from my friends and me today (hope they won't kill me for posting without asking, hihi).

In our favourite Cafe
 
Almost the same picture XD

15 Kommentare:

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh it sounds like you had a fun day, that's so nice! I know, it's always so hard to take photos of yummy food without just eating it right away.

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Love your pictures, sweetie! Great to hear you had such a fun day. =D Thanks for your comment! Which facial cleanser do you use?

Ricademus hat gesagt…

I think the only person who might object to the posting is the girl in the very back of the first picture--you can see she's wondering if she is going to be in the picture or not. You look great in both shots.

Shana hat gesagt…

You're so cute in the photos! *-*
I don't go out too much, but I think is always nice to go out with your friends. 83 But I never take photos, hahaha! xD
The Cafe seems nice. :3

someone hat gesagt…

it sounds like you had fun ^-^

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sara

Thanks, it was a nice day! I am sure to take proper pics of what I eat in japanese restaurants next time! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Shop N'Chomp

Thank you my dear! I normally use a facial cleaner from a japanese brand called "kracie".
It has peach scent!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

Thank you! Yeah, the poor girl, now she is on the foto and can't prevent me from posting it anyway! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Shana

Thank you! I will try to reply to your email today, but I have to write on my papaer as well! Let's see. Well, I also don't go out too much. but once in a while it is really fun to meet friends!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Bommiie

Thank you! It was so much fun indeed! <3

Anonym hat gesagt…

thank you very much Thanh<3
and thank you for your support, so nice of you :)
mathematics today were a bit tiring at the end lol^^ it's always difficult to have more than 4 hours of mathematics a day extra the other subjects haha^^
oh i love your new pictures, you look very pretty :)

Xiao Yen Recipes hat gesagt…

What are you studying in Germany? My friend's son got his phd in Germany years ago. He loves the food and everything there. I forgot what city he was in though.

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@audrey

Thank you very much, too! Of course I will keep on supporting you! :-)
4 hours would be abit too much for me, hahaha!
I was always a mathematics looser! XDDD

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Xiao Yen Recipes

Thank you very much for your comment! I was very surprised, but also glad. XDD

I am studying Japanese and English in Düsseldorf. Great that your friend's son was studying in Germany, too! Too bad you can't remember the city, I would have loved to know that! :-)

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Japanisch Essen ist so lecker <3<3<3
... Und es ist wieder Wochenende! :D

Kommentar veröffentlichen