Freitag, 8. Januar 2010

NYC Cake Part 2


Here it is!

Honestly, it does not look as nice as Starbucks' NYC Cake, but it tastes just as great! (Nooo, I don't wanna praise myself :-)))) Next time I will try to make it even better.
As for today, I finally managed to get something done for my graduation paper. It was just a little, but I feel so much better now than yesterday. I guess it was my bad conscience, everyone is trying so hard and it is just me who is lazy. XD I will spend the weekend working on that stupid paper, too, I think.
Oh and yes, the weather forecast predicted a snow storm coming to Germany today. But the region where I live won't be affected too much. If there's snow, I will post some fotos again.

6 Kommentare:

Ricademus hat gesagt…

It looks good to me, but really all that matters is the taste! Good luck with the paper.

I had to shovel a little snow and scrape some ice this morning to get to work. :(

Anonym hat gesagt…

nom...jetzt will ich auch welchen machen...und essen XD

und fühl dich nicht so schlecht wegen der BA-Arbeit - meine Motivation dafür ist schon seit WOchen abhanden und ich kann sie ums Verrecken nicht wiederfinden XD

Yuka.M hat gesagt…

Ohhh it looks so delicious!...Yum! I really envy you because Im poor at cooking...lol

I hope your papers are going well.Hang in there!:)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

Thank you! I wish I could let you taste it, maybe it is as good as the one your Mum makes? :-)

It is snowing again outside, luckily I can stay at home today! XD

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Steffi

Danke! Es hilft echt schon zu wissen, dass man damit nicht alleine ist! Ich mach jetzt übers WE noch etwas, dann ist auch schon wieder Kolloquium am Montag, will nicht...

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Pooka0712

Thank you! Baking is not so difficult, I think everyone can learn it!

Btw, I added you on facebook! Let's meet there, too! :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen