I decided to do some baking again, since I was longing for a piece of NY Cheese Cake from Starbucks so much! But a little piece costs about 3 Euros (about 4,50$). That's way too expensive, since I really want to eat a lot of that cake. The ingredients I needed for this cake were under 5 Euros (7,50$). Anyways, have some fotos! You will get to see the finished cake in my next post.
That's a great idea to make a cheese cake when you are craving it^^ You get a lot more for your money, and you have a fun activity to blog about. I am excited to see the finished product photo. I am craving sweets so much right now ><
I love NY cheesecake. My mom used to make a good one, ringed with strawberry slices around the outer edge. How are we going to handle the sharing??? =)
Sharing? No way, Rick! :-)) The cake is gone by now, I ate most of it! It was too delicious! If you ask me nicely, I may send you a piece next time (but by the time it arrives in the US, it will most likely not be edible anymore, hahaha)
I am an Asian German mixed something :-) 25 years old. Graduated university student from Germany. In Love with Japan. Did Working Holiday in Tokyo. Now looking forward to new adventures!
This blog will be entirely in English for my international friends.
"Rainy Days Never Stays" is my favourite song from "The Brilliant Green", a japanese pop band. Also, simply because I love rainy days (I've got nothing against sunshine, though) :-)
6 Kommentare:
That's a great idea to make a cheese cake when you are craving it^^ You get a lot more for your money, and you have a fun activity to blog about. I am excited to see the finished product photo. I am craving sweets so much right now ><
I love NY cheesecake. My mom used to make a good one, ringed with strawberry slices around the outer edge. How are we going to handle the sharing??? =)
Sieht lecker aus *-*
will auch essen *-*
nur gibts hier in der nähe keinen staba...ich müsste bis yokohama fahren ;-;
aber bis ich dahin komm' sabber ich über die bilder von dir XD
@Sara
I really like it to blog about food :-) I hope I will do so more often from now on.
Japan has really nice sweets, too! So when you're craving for it, just don't hesitate and eat! XD
@RicAdeMus
Sharing? No way, Rick! :-)) The cake is gone by now, I ate most of it! It was too delicious! If you ask me nicely, I may send you a piece next time (but by the time it arrives in the US, it will most likely not be edible anymore, hahaha)
@Steffi
Kein Staba in der Nähe??? Noooo! :O
Danke, es hat Spaß gemacht den Kuchen zu backen.
Hannah hat schon was gehabt, dir hätte ich natürlich auch gerne was gegeben! :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen