Thank you everyone for sharing your text message stories! I have some more news on that. The last two days, I missed two calls, and today I got another message. I haven't answered to those, of course and it seems that guy is kind of persistent. One can never know who is really behind this, so I am really cautious. What shall I do now? Somehow I am kind of afraid and know that I should ignore it all. But a very little (!) piece of me is kind of curious...
Okay, another topic now. The last days I wasn't able to update because I was watching DVD the whole time. Now I am so much into a very old TV-Series called "Dynasty" (Denver-Clan). My sis got the first season for Christmas, and I thought why not try watching it? Now I love it! <3 Pamela Sue Martin is so beautiful! What are your favourite TV-Series atm? I am sure everyone has a favourite!
Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010
Late update
bad luck, DVD
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



8 Kommentare:
I've never watched Dynasty... :S
my favourite is the O.C... now it's grey's anatomy.
loves
Cautious is good! Is he asking you for more personal information or asking to get together? Meeting new people is fun, but trust has to be earned, so don't worry you may hurt his feelings. If he's a good guy he will understand you need to be careful.
I just saw PSM in an old movie over the holidays--the Poseidon Adventure. I guess they showed it because the movie takes place around Christmas, but it's not a Christmas movie. Die Hard is more of a Christmas movie! LOL
My favorites atm are Big Bang Theory and 30 Rock. I found some really old shows on a "retro" channel...it's interesting to watch shows from the early days of tv.
I know it hard to completely ignore messages like that. I haven't been in a similar situation so I can't give good advice><
I have never seen dynasty, and I don't have a favorite series. I watch mostly food and travel shows. I guess my favorite would be Man vs. Food haha
Oh, and Top Chef!!!
@Toothfairy
I have always wanted to watch OC and Grey's Anatomy! Maybe I will do so the next time, going to the Rental DVD :-)
@RicAdeMus
Yeah, lately I love it to watch old TV shows!
I have watched "Twin Peaks", "Full House" and some episodes of "Dallas", too. Now it's "Dynasty" :-)
I am still very cautious about that guy! I told him I am busy with my graduation paper etc to keep him off. Hope it works out XD
@さらまり
Don't worry! Your comment is more than enough for me! :-)
I also love Food and Travel shows! There are very good ones in Japan, so if you have the chance, please watch them! But I can imagine there are better things to do while being in Tokyo, right?
Okay, my absolutely favourite searial is "The Cosby Show". It was the first one my Mum allowed me to watch when I was 6 or 7 years old! During last year I have collected all seasons on DVD. Another old serial I like is "I dreamt of Jeannie"(in German: Bezaubernde Jeannie) and MASH. For present ones, I love! Desperate Housewives and I like watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practise.
Kommentar veröffentlichen