Hello my dear friends, did you all have a good start into the new year? I am sorry for not updating for so long, somehow it is not easy to think about something like that while you are in your holiday. The last days I was more or less the most laziest person on this world, I was only knitting, reading, eating, watching stuff and playing Nintendo Wii, hahahaha. But as university starst again next week, I think I will be forgiven for that :-)
I was tagged by Toothfairy to do a certain game called "A piece of me". I hope I got it right.
Rules:
1) You can join anytime.
2) After that, you have to post it every first sunday of the month, or in that very weekend.
3) The post only needs to contain the answers to the 5 question above.
4) Leave your name, blog url (not post url!) beneath in the form. One time is enough!
5) I will add you to the blogroll, after I've read your post.
6) If you're not posting the game every month, I will need to remove you from the list and the blogroll.
This month:
I like: the holidays
I don't like: that I have to start writing my graduation paper
I want you to know: I am thankful for every support and kind words I will get in the next three months while writing complaining posts here... XDDDD
I've planned: that I will do my best to write this stupid paper to graduate from uni this year
I want to say to someone special: There are too many special persons for me, so I will speak to you all:
Thank you for being there!
Everyone who wants to join, please feel free to do so!
Samstag, 2. Januar 2010
Happy New Year and "A Piece of Me in January 2010"
holidays, meme
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



12 Kommentare:
Oh this is very cool, I may try it when I return from Japan^^
You weren't lazy, that's what the holidays are for! I'm glad you had a nice time. =)
@さらまり
Yeah, it is really fun to do such games! Let's hope I won't forget about posting it every first sunday of the month, haha! You should do it, too, once you've returned from Japan. ^0^
@RicAdeMus
That's what I tell myself each time, too when I am lazy, to not get a bad concience, hahaha!
Well, everyday life will start soon enough...:-)
hahahaha.. complaining posts :P
writing that stupid paper is really a pain huh, you can complain all you want! we'll listen... :)
too bad the holidays are already over again...
loves
thanks for joining the game!
Happy Birthda~y
Ich wünsche dir für dieses Jahr alles Gute und dass alle deine Wünsche in Erfüllung gehen. Lass dich gut feiern, du verdienst es ^-^
Hab grade deinen Blog gefunden. So weiß ich jetzt auch immer, was bei dir und den anderen so läuft ^-^
Es macht Spaß zu lesen, wie deine Tage so waren und was du gemacht hast.
Liebe Grüße,
Steffi
@Toothfairy
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!
It really is a pain in the neck, but it is the last thing I have to do do graduate, so... I will give my best! :-)
The game is really funny! I hope I just won't forget to post! :-)
@Steffi
Ich freue mich ja so von dir zu hören!
Übrigens habe ich erst am 1. 4. Geburtstag, und nicht heute. Habe ich das irgendwo falsch angegeben? Dann muss ich das schnellstens korrigieren. Aber trotzdem danke für die Glückwunsche! XDDD
Ja, ich mag diesen Blog inzwischen auch mehr als lj, wie hast du es denn gefunden?
Ich würde mich freuen wenn du weiterliest!
Ich hab zwar nicht soviel zu erzählen wie du :-), aber ich hoffe es ist trotzdem interessant.
Hab dich lieb und vermisse dich!
oh, echt?...naja, dann gratulier ich dir eben zweimal dieses jahr XD
du hast es bei mixi falsch eingegeben, die haben mir gestern ne nachricht geschickt, du hättest geburtstag XD
ich glaub yuta hat deinen blog zufällig irgendwie gefunden. ich mag meinen auch mehr als lj, haha, aber ich muss in den nächsten tagen noch die einträge von letzter woche nachholen. Yuta hatte urlaub und so haben wir ein bisschen was unternommen und so. da hatte ich nicht so viel zeit zum schreiben.
klar les ich weiter, ich will ja wissen, wie es so in deutschland aussieht unter der schneedecke ^-^
du fehlst mir auch ganz doll
Grüße auch von mir. Ich hoffe du hattest schön gefeiert @Silvester ^_^
Habe das jetzt mit "A piece of me" nicht ganz verstanden ^/////^
@Steffi
Ich habs grad geändert, irgendwie ist es mir nie aufgefallen, dass ich da mein Geburtsdatum falsch angegeben habe. Dank dir weiß ich es nun. :-)
Ich freue mich schon drauf, neue Posts von dir zu lesen! Wird bestimmt interessant!
Was den Schnee und die Kälte angeht, für das Wochenende ist ein heftiger Schneesturm angekündigt, mit bis zu 20 cm auch im Flachland. Mal sehen, ob die Recht behalten oder mal wieder maßlos übertreiben. Auf jeden Fall gibts bestimmt wieder ein Schnee-Chaos in der Stadt mit der Rheinbahn etc. XD
@Ribbonlicious
Danke! Silvester war dieses Jahr ganz ruhig und beschaulich bei mir ^o^
Bei "Piece of Me" geht es darum, jeden Monat am ersten Sonntag Antworten auf die roten "Fragen" zu geben. So hab ich das jedenfalls verstanden.
:-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen