Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010
Bento Cooking
cooking
Here I proudly present you the result of my bento cooking. I had help from my little sister, and I also had to change the design a bit, since I didn't have all the ingredients. But it was very tasty and much fun to make it. The most difficult parts were the bear shaped carrots. Do they even look a bit bear-like? Carving is indeed difficult! The octopus sausage was more easy to cut, they even have littel faces :-)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



12 Kommentare:
Haha! Very cute--they do look bear-shaped!!!
Great bento, it does look very yummy! Wow, you carved the bears by hand? That's great, I could see they are bears^^
wooow i'm so impressed, that's so beautiful^^
drey jewelry
oooh! i love it!!
i am a disaster cooking!
your bento makes me feel hungry...>___<
thanks 4 follow me too!! ^____^
@RicAdeMus
Do they? I am glad to hear that, thank you!
@さらまり
It was very yummy, indeed! I am glad one can see they are bears, it was so much mork carving! XD
@audrey
Thank you! It was my first bento, so the next ones will be better, as I am improving! :-)
@Mimisa
Thank you! I wish I could've let you taste it!
You're welcome, I like your blog so much!
Gute Arbeit ^_^ Die Figürchen sidn ja süß - ich würd vielelciht einen anderen Mund für die Großen nehmen <3
Ahahaa, ich hatte heute auch Bento xD
@Ribbonlicious
Danke! Auch für den Tipp, das merke ich mir für's nächste Mal!
Bentos sind lecker, oder? <3
Cute! I never seen Bento cooking before.
Kommentar veröffentlichen