Montag, 28. Dezember 2009

Christmas is over


Hello everyone, did you have a wonderful Chridstmas as I did? I really hope so. Can't believe it is over again. I got some nice presents this year, mainly money and small stuff you need for everyday life, so I am very satisfied with that. Btw, today I got your Christmas card, my dear Sara! I was so happy about it, and thank you again for your kind words and lovely stickers! I wish you a very nice time in Japan and hope to hear from you soon! (photo shows me (left) and my little sister, and the bear belongs to my elder sister :- )

10 Kommentare:

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Money is a great gift--I love the color and I like it to be larger than I need, so that I will be comfortable. LOL

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh! I'm glad to hear the card made it to you safely. It wasn't even 1/2 as cute as your card, but I hope you can use the stickers. I will send you something cuter from Japan hehe! ^^

Thats a cute photo of you and your sister, and older sister's bear~ ^^

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Aawww, der Teddy ist ja süß <3<3<3
Hihiii, danke dir@Kommentar ^_^ Natürlich darfst du mich verfolgen, ich hab dich auch geaddet ^_^

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

Isn't it? :-) Everybody needs money, right? >.<

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@さらまり

I loved your card nonetheless. I will make good use of the stickers. I already put some in my
プリ帳 ( a book where I keep my purikura)
Really, you will send me something from Japan? I am so happy to hear that! Thank you so much!
I would be glad about some purikura from you! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Ribbonlicious

Danke! Ich werde regelmäßig lesen und kommentieren. Schön dich kennenzulernen!

Toothfairy hat gesagt…

money is always good, actually it's better than all the other crap you might get!

Happy nye!


Loves

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Toothfairy

Isnt't it? You can choose your own present when you get money, so to speak!

Happy Ney Year to you, too!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

thank you very much for your comment^^ i follow you now :)
have a lovely day!

drey jewelry

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@audrey

Thank you too, for following!
And nice to meet you! :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen