Montag, 21. Dezember 2009






Today I just wanted to post some photos from me and my friends in the snow. Due to yesterday's heavy snowfall we have a real weather chaos on the streets, there were delays in train and busses, and I almost slipped every tenth step, hahaha! But still, I really enjoyed this day.

8 Kommentare:

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Your friends look very kind and fun, what cute photos~! Oh be careful not to slip, that's so scary! I hate driving in snow ><

Toothfairy hat gesagt…

ah, I think we share the same chaos! haha... and one of my friends was going with the train from Amsterdam to Berlin, but was stucked somewhere in Koln. :S

loves

Gio Ve hat gesagt…

A Merriest Christmas for You and for all Your readers from "the Estonian living in Italy"!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@さらまり

Thanks, I am glad you liked the photos!
I didn't slip yet, and the snow is slowly but surely melting away. The most dangerous times are over now, so to speak :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Toothfairy

We surely did share the same chaos! The first day the public transport broke down, but now, as the snow is melting, everthing's fine again.
Btw, Köln is very near where I live!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Pilland

Thank you so much! That is really sweet from you! I wish you a Merry Christmas, too!

Anonym hat gesagt…

so beautiful pictures :) so lucky to have a lot of snow^^

drey jewelry

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@audrey

Thank you! I am glad you like the pictures.
The next days we will get even more snow (or so the weather forecast said :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen