My dear friends, I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas! I hope you spend it with the persons dear to you, with a lot of presents and food! After the Christmas event, let us share our thoughts and experiences again.
I am looking forward to that. Hope to hear from you soon.
Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009
Merry Christmas!!!!
christmas, happiness
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



6 Kommentare:
Thank you Thanh Thao, It's Christmas time in Germany already right? I hope you are having such a lovely time!
Thank you and merry Christmas to you too!
Some of my comments here are missing--I think I may have forgotten to enter the verification word. I guess I shouldn't comment late at night when I'm tired! =)
Merry christmast to you too Thanh... or do they call you Thao... I have a friend called Thanh, and many called Thao... haha!
loves
@さらまり
Thank you, Sarah! I hope you also have a nice and wonderful Christmas!
@RicAdeMus
Thank you very much! I wish you the same, too!
Really, some comments are missing? Where? I don't want to miss a single one of your comments, so comment thouroughlly! :-)
@Toothfairy
Thank you! At home I am called Thao only, but all my friends call me Thanh Thao. It is a pretty common name in Vietnamese, so if you have a lot of Vietnamese friends there will be definitely some Thanhs and Thaos among them, hahaha. :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen