Montag, 5. November 2012

November Pics

Wow, so much time has passed again since my last post, so I thought I had better post again! Even though I have much less work to do compared to the months before I have the feeling I still don't have enough time to do everything I want to do, it is really weird. But today was a productive day, I could clean the bathroom, purged old clothing to donate, cleaned up my room and now I'm blogging, lol. 

Tomorrow I have to meet up with my boss (the station manager) for that he has to sign my ticket application!! With that I can finally book my Lufthansa ticket for holiday :) Can't wait, I hope they still have seats available for my requested destination. And still less than two weeks before my friends from Berlin visit me, I'm so much looking forward ;) Have some random pics from the last couple of days! 

 Now everybody knows my obsession for the Weckmann!!

 My sis and me we wanna try all Weckmann by all different bakeries here in Düsseldorf, cause every bakery has it's own Weckmann/recipe :)

 My fav Bubble Tea store re-opened after renovation and there was a "Buy one get one for free" event, so of course I had to go there!! And the japanese pastries were our snacks for afternoon tea :)
 
 One day after a stressful day of work, I had a craving for Sugarbird Cafe's cupcakes, so I just had to bring them home :)

 New chocolate edition from Lindt, super yummy!!

 Super delicious Matcha Cookies from the Onigiri Shop ;)

 Ebi Mayo Onigiri and Vanilla Castella :)

 And again Bubble Tea, buy one get one for free :)

Oh, my blog is slowly but surely turning into a food blog, lol. Now you must think I'm eating the whole day, no I'm not, but I like to spend most of my money on yummy food ;) I'd rather fill my belly then my head XDD

 Finally not food, but they smell like food: my new hand lotion collection!! They are limited and of course I had to get all of them :)

 My Skin Food (again this word food XD) order arrived after 3 weeks!! I've been a huge of fan of skin food products ever since trying out their BB Creams and this time I've ordered Concealer, Eye Cream, Finish and Loose Powder :)

 I just couldn't resist buying new MT maskingtapes from the local bookstore, it is like an addiction, I want my collection to grow more and more with each roll... I know I'm obsessed XD

 And some scrapping progress with pics from my trip to Berlin in August!

My favourite page so far!! ;)

Okay, I hope you enjoyed this post, on Wednesday I'm gonna finally meet up with my friends again so then I have something more interesting to post about!! Until then, have a great start into the week!! :)

20 Kommentare:

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

Ahhh~~~ welcome back again! <3
So much food in this post, I'm jealous!! T__T Wish there would be such good food in Bremen anywhere haha~~
I love your scrapping book a lot! So pretty!

Ande hat gesagt…

Send me a Weckmann ;(


I wish I was there to visit this time of year, we could stroll around Düsseldorf and eat cake and drink hot yummy things :P

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

Oh I don't know anything about Weckmann, I've not seen them before! Do they have some filling, it looks really good! And I am jealous of the variety of nice sweets you have there in Germany! Here in the USA its all just very sweet cupcakes, cookies and donuts T__T And it's always fun to see your scrapbook pages, you put a lot of effort in them and they look so cute!

Shou hat gesagt…

awwwwwww so viele schöne Bilder! (*O*) Weckmänner sind ehct lecker und machen super satt^^ Aber sie schmecken echt unterschiedlich! Neulich hatte ich einen total leckeren und später wieder einen der war ganz trocken :(
Das Essen sieht so lecker aus..und wie lang gibts noch die BT aktion? Ich will "meinen" mal warm probieren^^ Die Scrappingseiten sind so schön, wie immer *-* Beim Stern Verlag gabs jetzt ganz viele neue Tapes, ich glaube ich hol mir auch mal welche^^
Freu mich auf Mittwoch, LG! <3

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Aww so viele tolle Sachen. Deine Neuerrungenschaften sind voll toll!! Und die Cupcakes sehen so lecker aus :3
Und die Scrapbookseiten von uns vom August sind ja sooo toll!! Hach ich freu mich auch schon so, dich bald wiederzusehen!!! Das wird so toll ^.^
Liebe Grüße

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw so much food again! XDDDD yum yum yum!


Well hurry up and tell us where you are going! Although I kinda think I already know where you're going X )

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

That Weckmann looks so yummy! Your scrap booking is so nice! I have a similar addiction to stationary. I LOVE stationary! At some point I had a pretty big collection but now since I am not near Japanese bookstores there are not so many cute stationary :-(

Rick hat gesagt…

I hope all of your plans work out okay. I'm still not sure what a Weckmann is, but it looks tasty.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you ;) It is always nice to be greeted by loads of comments XD Oh, I'm sure there is also good food in Bremen as well, there is good food everywhere, you just have to look for it, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'd love to do that, but I doubt he wil survive a three week travel to FL, lol. You just have to come to Germany at this time of the year next time!! <3<3<3 We could do all the cozy things you wrote about ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

There are some who have toppings such as almonds or raisins, but the filling is just simple yeast dough, a little bit sweet :) The specil thing is just his outward appearence, every bakery has another Weckmann look XDD Oh I do like Amercan sweets, though ;)


Thank you for your kind words, I'd love to have a scrappage with our fotos as well, hopefully we can take some pictures next year!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, die sind wirklich lecker, ich hoffe ich schaffe es mal alle zu probieren solange es sie gibt, hahaha!! Leider ist die BT Aktion seit dem 4.11. vorbei, schade!! Aber ich habs zumindest zwei Mal hingeschafft :) Lass uns bald mal zum Stern Verlag fahren!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke danke!! :) Wir müssen auch mal zusammen Cupcakes essen wenn ihr hier seid!! Das wird echt toll, ich freu mich schon total auf euch!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

This blog is slowly becoming a food blog, as I said XDDD


Hahahaha, I'm so bad it is kinda obvious, I know!! I'll announce it soon!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You must come back to Germany in October/November next year so that you can try a Weckmann :) Ohhh, I'm a real fan of stationary as well, but my amount has decreased a lot, I must get new ones soon XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I really hope so too!! :) A Weckmann... it is dufficult to describe I think!! But it is yummy, wish I had the chance to send you one for trying, lol XDD

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

Ahhh the bakery looks so awesome! How cute hehe... i'd feel bad eating it :P (jk)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah I'm kinda obsessed with Weckman pastries, hahaha! I wanna try out all Weckman here in Düsseldorf :)

Pepperoni hat gesagt…

Weckmann in the first photo looks so adorable!! XD


The new Lindt creations are mouth-watering!... Definitely want to try the strawberry cheesecake one!:3 Nothing but good quality choc from Lindt.:P


I have never tried skin food products but from the photos they seem good! Hehe, I love products that smell like food. X3 I'm currently addicted to chocolate-scented body creme. Smells really yummy! :P


-Pepperoni (http://doublecheeseburger.blogspot.com)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Weckmann is really yummy!! :) I can recommend it to every visitor coming to Germany aound this time of the year ;)

I liked the Cookies and Cream most from the new Lindt chocolate edition, the others were okay, though! You should give it a try as well!

Skin Food is fantasic, I really love their products, currently I love the eye cream most XD

Kommentar veröffentlichen