Hi friends, sorry for neglecting
online life for so long again, I had to work nonstop the last six days
including Sat and Sun and the rest of my free time I had to run
differnet errands... So now I finally found some time to post abut the
fabulous long weekend my friends Anne and Stefan from Berlin visited me in Düsseldof Nov 16-20!!! We spent super funny three days here in Düsseldorf with Theresa as well and I'm the last one to post about it, hahaha!! You can read my friends entries here and here.
Before I post the pictures I want to announce that I'm officially on holiday since today!! But my real holiday will start Dec, 2 when I will visit my friends in Japan for two weeks. I guess it was more than obvious that I'm getting back to Japan for holiday, lol. But I really considered going to America as well, but then the price for the flight ticket was the deciding factor XD I get huge discount on tickets for Lufthansa, so I just had to get one for Japan :) I feel sorry for all the friends I actually wanted to visit around here in Germany and Europe... but just have a litle bit patience, in Jan/Feb 2013 I'll have lots of time to travel as well on short trips! So I'm really really exited to get back to Japan again, I haven' been there since the earthquake!
But now to the fabulous weekend with my friends!! Enjoy the fotos!
Before I post the pictures I want to announce that I'm officially on holiday since today!! But my real holiday will start Dec, 2 when I will visit my friends in Japan for two weeks. I guess it was more than obvious that I'm getting back to Japan for holiday, lol. But I really considered going to America as well, but then the price for the flight ticket was the deciding factor XD I get huge discount on tickets for Lufthansa, so I just had to get one for Japan :) I feel sorry for all the friends I actually wanted to visit around here in Germany and Europe... but just have a litle bit patience, in Jan/Feb 2013 I'll have lots of time to travel as well on short trips! So I'm really really exited to get back to Japan again, I haven' been there since the earthquake!
But now to the fabulous weekend with my friends!! Enjoy the fotos!
Theresa's doodle for Nov, 16 XD
The lovely presents I received!
Anne and Stefan decorating our Purikura
We loved that pink fox tail XDD
Theresa super stylish
Lol and shortie me XD
Our Purikura!
This is my favourite!
Epic mirror pics following!
Our super cute couple <3 p="p">
@Cafe Tenten
Yummy Matcha Latte
The newest issue of Popteen!
@Cafe Relax having dinner
Takoyaki
Chicken Teriyaki Plate
Chicken Wrap
Gyoza Salad
Karaoke Time!
Vietnamese Style Fondue at my house :)
We made a nail party!! ;) Anne is really talented!!
Snacks and hot drinks at Theresa's cafe XD
We received lovely presents from Theresa, thank you!
Rhein Tower!
Düsseldorf from above
Time to say good bye ;___;
It was so good to have had you here, hope you guys enjoyed Düsseldorf, I hope I could give you some hospitality, please come here again! Hope to visit Berlin again in January :)
3>


20 Kommentare:
私も遊びに行きたいな!!Wäre so gerne dabei gewesen QQ Ach wieso ist die Schweiz so weit weg D: *snif* unfair! Das Essen sieht sooo lecker aus! Und ihr habt voll die coolen jap. Shops QQ Awwhh!
Und du gehts nach JAAAAAPAAAN??? xD whaaaaat! *__________* das ist ja voll super! :D Dann wünsch ich dir ja schon mal viel Spass! x3 Bin mir auch schon am überlegen ob ich nicht im Januar für zwei Wochen hinfliegen soll :D (ANA Airlines hat auch gute Angebote). ;al sehen! x3
Es war so schön(*__*) ich hoffe wir sehen die beiden bald wieder*_* <3
Ah meine Geschenke waren so erbärmlich (._.);; Aber freut mich, dass es euch trotzdem gefreut hat^^;
AW I am so excited for your Japan trip! It looks like you and your friends had such a good time! I hope we can also meet again soon <3
You're having a lot more fun than I am!!! And I'm happy for you, I know the Japan trip will be great. :)
I'm glad that you get o go back to Japan! I noticed that you go for the green tea latte often. Good choice :D
Awww what a lovely time! So glad you all had fun : )
So excited for you!! Yay Japan!! I know you'll have a blast!
Ui was für ein toller Post <33 Der ist voll schön geworden. Wir hatten wirklich super viel Spaß bei euch und deine Familie hat uns so herzlich aufgenommen ♥ Wir wünschen dir gaaanz viel Spaß in Japan!! Hoffentlich schaffe ich es noch, dir vorher zu schreiben! Muss dir noch schicken, was du uns vielleicht mitbringen kannst :D
Wir freuen uns schon voll auf ein baldiges Wiedersehen mit dir!
Liebe Grüße
Oh wow! You are going back to Japan for the winter holidays? That's so wonderful, I know it will be so fun for you!! I wish I could go too but I haven't started saving for next year's move/trip to Japan haha.
It looks like you did so many activities with your friends, it's really great to see your meeting photos again! You even made manicures, that's so fun! I am looking forward to seeing more of your great photos, especially from Japan XD
Jaaaaaa, das wäre sooooo genial gewesen hätten wir dich dabei gehabt!! <3 Aber irgendwann, daran glaub ich ganz fest sehen wir uns in dieser Konstellation XDDD Das it echt unfair dass D'land und die Schweiz so weit weg voneinander sind! Das Witzige ist ja Japan ist noch viel weiter weg und wahrschenlich sehen wir uns eher dort als hier, hahaha!
Ja, das hat sich fast spontan ergeben, ich wollte unbedingt wegfahren diesen Winter, hab die letzten Monate viel geschuftet und das war dann mein Erholungsurlaub für dieses Jahr! Ich drück dir die Daumen dass es klappt bei dir im Januar, wenn die Tickets so günstig sind würd ichs machen ;) Schade dass wir uns knapp verpassen, lol.
Ich hoffe der Postbote klingelt die Tage bei dir!! <3<3<3
Ja das werden wir bestimmt!! Vlt im Jan/Feb, wir sollten nach Berlin fahren!! XDD
Nein, die waren doch nicht erbärmlich, wir haben uns so gefreut!! Danke nochmal dafür, es war ein so schönes WE :)
Yeah we really did!! I also hope to see you soon again, maybe next spring/summer, you have to tell me when you are free so that I can pay you a visit in Boston XD
Thank you so much Rick!! I'll drop you a line from JP then! :P
Yeah, I'm a Matcha Latte addicted, lol. In JP I shall drink it every day!! Or when I was in NY last year, I had the Matcha Frappuchino from Starbucks every day despite the cod, lol.
Thank you my dear!!! I'll send you a postcard from JP, I'll be in our beloved Kansai region, even though it is not exactly Nagoya, lol!
Danke danke, aber deiner ist auch toll geworden, vor allem kannst du immer so detailliert beschreiben was wir gemacht haben, ich lass immer einfach nur die Bilder sprechen XD Es hat uns auch super viel Spaß gemacht euch hier zu haben, es war ein super schönes WE und ich vermiss euch total :) Hoffe wir sehen uns bald wieder!
Ja, aber mach dir da keinen Stress, du kannst mich auch direkt in JP erreichen ich hab en japanisches Handy und ne jap. Handy-Mail, da erreichen mich Mails ganz flott XDD Adresse gebe ich dir dann noch ;) Falls dir mitten drin noch einfällt dass ich was mitbringen soll XDD
Hey Sara, great to hear from you!!! Yeah, I'm super excited to be in Japan again, it has been a while!! It's a pity we can't meet in JP, but I'm so sure we'll meet again soon!! So when will move there?? Are there already concrete plans?? :)
I really hope I can post from JP cause I'm staying at my friend's place in Shikoku on the countryside, lol But let's see! I'll send you a postcard ;)
YA! I am free in February! I have vacation for one week <3 We must get you back on the east coast!
*stomach grumbling*
Those food photos are making me hungry again!! :3
Hahaha. XD Magnificent view from the Rhein Tower....!
Is Dusseldorf easy to get around in? The roads look wide! :P
--
On another note, I hope I can visit Japan again very soon...XD I hope you have a lovely trip!!
Hahahaha, that is what my reader tell me a lot that my food pics make them hungry XDDD I shall post more soon!! :)
Yeah, Düsseldorf is really small, so I guess it is very easy to get around as tourist ;)
I hope so for you!! Maybe someday our ways will cross in Japan, lol! :)
That would be so awesome!!! Let's see if I have some cash left, hopefully I will!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen