Hi there, hope you are doing fine, half of the week is over again!! Since I had to work late today I met up with my friends Theresa, Caro and Namiko in the afternoon to have some relaxing time at our favourite cafe Relax :) We just had lunch, coffee and a nice chatting time, it was a good opportunity to practice my Japanese again :) I just post the fotos now, so enjoy!!
The girls :)
Nami-chan, Theresa and Caro in the Puri machine XD
Today's Puris XD
Cafe Relax choice of cakes, omg I wanted to eat everything!!!
Even more cakes...
Theresa and Caro
Nami-chan was super stylish :)
I gave everyone a little bit of my self made Matcha Cookies :)
Nami-chan and me, the only foto where I do not look weird, hahaha
Coffee XD
Theresa's Curry Rice
My Matcha Chiffon Cake
Again coffee ;)
Full and happy after the meal ;)
A nice group shot!
Oh well, I don't look good on this one, but I thought I should post one with me on as well XD
And finally a four people group shot!! :) Thank you girls it was a lovely afternoon!! We must do this more often, but is is hard to match our all busy schedules!!
Well next post: great holiday announcement!! Even though it is kinda obvious where I'll go...hahahaha. It is settled, I could pick up my ticket today. See you!!



8 Kommentare:
Oooh es war so schön heute^^ Und danke nochmal fürn die Kekse, die sind so lecker *-*
Ich klau mir mal gleich die pics und mach auch schnell noch einen post^^ <3
sieht nach soviel Spaß und leckerem Essen aus xD <3
Und ich finde schon, dass du gut auf dem Bild aussiehst ^___^
Schön, dass ihr Spaß hattet!
Aw schön dass ihr so viel Spaß hattet!!!
Hast du dein Ticket schon gekauft???!! °o° Stefan und ich warten noch ab :3 ich behalte fast tagtäglich die Preise im Blick xD
Ich freu mich so auf nächste Woche <33 Wir müssen dir noch schreiben wann unser Flieger landet XDD
Liebe Grüße
Thaoさんは旅行の時日本に行くだと思う。
aww it looked like you guys had a lot of fun!! I always look forward to the dessert when it comes to dining out LOL (funny thing is I rarely ever get there).
It's good there were no male friends in the group, they would have a hard time relaxing in the company of so many pretty girls.
I would order the strawberry cake...it looks great.
Cafe Relax! XD The cakes look really good, and are more affordable than I thought they would be! Well, after seeing inflated prices for pastries in Paris and elsewhere in Europe I'm just a little surprised! :D
-pepperoni (http://doublecheeseburger.blogspot.com)
Yeah, they are quite affordable, they are around the price what I would also pay in Japan, there you must pay around 400-500 Yen for a good cake XD Yeah, every where the prices for food are going up also here in Germany... But still, as I spent most of my money on food, I don't care, I must eat good XDD
Kommentar veröffentlichen