Montag, 29. Oktober 2012

Boring Update

It's been a while! Sorry sorry sorry for not blogging, I always try to do my best but with a busy work schedule and a real life it is not that easy, hahaha! I didn't do much so there wouldn't have been much to be blogged about anyway, lol. 

So nothing really changed, the airport is slowly changing into winter flight plan, so there will be less work to do and more freetime for me, finally! :) I also have to arrange (at least part of) my holiday for 2013 already before the end of October... Too early for me, I can't plan that early in advance, hahaha! And my holiday for this year is coming nearer! Looking so much forward, I'm definitely leaving Germany for some days, but still didn't book a ticket, as soon as it is settled I'll announce where I'll go XDD Oh and I'm already starting to prepare Christmas Mail and presents to not have the stress when I'm back from my holiday :) 

Anyways, have some fotos from the last days :)

 I wish every day in autumn was so beautiful!! :)

 Again a Weckmann!! This time he was huuuuuge!! :) You couldn't buy that, it was just decoration of the bakery!  I'm kinda obsessed with pastries and cakes lately!

 On Sunday I went skating with my friends, I managed NOT to fall down! XD It was very very exhausting and I still can't feel my left leg properly, lol.
 
 It was time for cupcakes again! :)

 They didn't have my fav cupcake there that day so I had to take the Oreo one ;)
 
 White hot chocolate XD

 My super yummy Oreo Cupcake <3 p="p">

Newest discovery: Mouse Cake!! From a Greek Cafe around the corner. We are always on the hunt for new tasty food XD

Only three weeks remain until the visit of Happy Berry and her husband at my place in Düsseldorf!! I'm so much looking forward, can't wait to have you here! :) Have a wonderful start into the new week!! :)

22 Kommentare:

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

FOOD AGAIN!!! haha XDDD oh gosh i will have to go off of my diet for sure now!



Well I hope you let us all know where you will be going!! Hope you're coming to the U.S. ; 3 ; <3 if not we will always meet in japan sometime!!


<3333 take care!

Shou hat gesagt…

Was für ein schöner kleiner Post^^ Ach wir beide haben echt gar kein Leben mehr huh? XDD ABer war schön heute<3 Ich liebe Weckmänner jetzt auch total, sind so lecker^^
Cupcaaakes *0* mal sehn wann ich es wiedermal dorthin schaffe XD

Rick hat gesagt…

Beautiful autumn and beautiful goodies! I was better at roller skating versus ice skating, but I think ice skating is more fun...something about the cold makes it fun.

Mia hat gesagt…

Ich hoffe in deinen Ferien ist auch ein Besuch bei mir drin? :D <3

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Looks like fun! I love Oreo cupcakes they are my favorite. Can't wait for you to announce where you will go for your vacation! I will be going...no where.....

Lou hat gesagt…

Awwhh diese Leckereien *_* Heisse Schokolade <3
Jaaa ich hab bald auch Ferien x3 zwar nur 10 Tage aber naja...immerhin QQ


Hugs, Lou

Pepperoni Pizza hat gesagt…

Food again! XD Looks lovely, choc overload! >_<

Pepperoni hat gesagt…

Btw, I am curious about the Weckmann... >_< Is this a local German pastry? Or just some bread from a particular German store? [Haha, I am travelling to Germany and it is such a cute cute bread to not try!!] X3


~Pepperoni [http://doublecheeseburger.blogspot.com]

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Hi Süße, die Fotos sehen toll aus, ich krieg direkt Appetit ^.^
Schön, dass es langsam ruhiger wird bei dir am Flughafen und du nicht mehr so einen Streß hast! Und bald hast du Urlaub, ich beneide dich so :D Aber hey wenigstens haben wir auch ein bischen Urlaub und besuchen dich bald <33
Liebe Grüße

Naka hat gesagt…

the mouse cake and oreo cake looks so yummy ^^ I wrote your letter hopefully ill send it off tomorrow :) i hope ure not too stressed and u can feel ur leg ok again!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, my blog is slowly transforming into a FOOD blog only, lol! No, they are the most interesti things in my life right now, easy to take fotos of and I just love good food XDDD



Well, I hope I can announce it soon as everything is settled and you're so right, we will meet someday! Wherever that may be then!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaa, Arbeit nimmt so 90% meiner Zeit ein, und die restichen 10% mache ich was mit Famile und Freunden, aber iwie kommt da jeder zu kurz ;__; Aber naja, Geld verdienen ist gut, und macht ja auch Spaß XD


Ich hoff wir seheh uns die Tage wieder! Ich schreib dir gleich mal auf fb XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I was always afraid to fall down, but thank God I didn't! XDD It was super exhausting XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das wäre schön!! Aber ich muss mal sehen obs zeitich hinhaut!! Ren grad der Sekräterin hinterher damit die mir meinen Urlaub um drei Tage verlängert, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, Oreo are the best cookies on this planet <3<3 I really hope I can go, I try to get a discount ticket atm, hopefully it will work out! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa,Urlaub ist Urlaub, egal wie lange :) Ich hoff wir können uns dieses Jahr noch treffen ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I just love to take food pics, they are easy to take and lovely to be seen :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

The Weckmann is only avaiable at this part of the year, so I hope you get the chance to try it!! It is very yummy XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, Food Pics sind einfach toll XD
Ich freu mich schon total, in 2 Wochen seid ihr hier!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I really hope we can have those cakes together sometime when you're back to Germany XD Can't wait for your letter <3 Well, my leg is okay, after the second day I could walk normally again, lol.

Ande hat gesagt…

OMG I WANT A MAN PASTRY!!!!


Girl you so cute always having your fancy drinks ~

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wait for my next post there I'll post some pics from the Weckmann ;)



That's what I spent most money on, food, drinks and sometimes cute stuff <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen