Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

A new Post within 2 Days XD

Hey friends, I've managed to post again in such a short time inbetween my last one, I'm proud XD But that is just an exception I guess since today I had an early shift and after 2 hours of sleep at home I was bored, lol. I also have to do two tags by Ande and Anne which are long overdue, so I though to combine this :) 

So the rules are the same with both tags XD Note the person who tagged you, write 8 facts about the chosen topic and tag 10 other people.As always I'll skip part three, everyone who feels like doing this tag, please feel free! And I'm so free o reduce the facts down to 5, lol ;) Ande's topic was food and Annes's topic was future <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

1. I don't think much about my future as I live from today to tomorrow if you get what I mean. I just try to make the best out of every day and not think about what may come tomorrow. I love to think about what to eat next, though XD

2. I had a time where I was really scared of the future, but by now I've freed my mind of those thoughts, it only makes you look older and gives you wrinkles XD A positve life attitude is as important as healthy food, I try to eat healthy as much as I can, but luckily it is not that difficult ;)

3. I wanna be a house/apartment owner with 30-35! It wonderful to have a goal you can work towards to. Same as with food, someday I wanna be good at cooking (even though I'm a lazy girl). I'm quite good when it comes to baking though, I just love to bake ;)

4. In future I wanna have much money, lol. Luckily I'm in a position that allows me to save a lot of money and if I have reached my first 5 digit sum I'm gonna open a saving account XD Somehow, seeing the money you earned with hard work growing and growing is much more fun than to spend it excessivly with shopping and such. Yeah, I'm quite the cheapskate. But I'm not when it comes to food, I really really love good food and have a healthy connection with it! I grew up with vietnamese food, and soon I dicovered my love for japanese food, two of the most healthy cuisines of the world, lucky!

5. I just try to take everything as it comes, I'm not really worrying about my future anymore, cause I know there is always a way to go on. I'm looking forward to all the adventures lying ahead of me, and to all the yummy things I'm gonna eat/try/cook as well ;)

And to close this post, have some new fotos!!

 I got the new issue of Scawaii, I'm thinking of getting a subscription of it soon, it is my fav magazine XD

 I got a lovely surprise package from my best friend Ai from Japan XD She sent me such cute stuff :)

 She sent me Purikura as well, and I sticked them into my Puri-chou immediately! I miss you my beloved friends, hope to see you soon again!

Have an ice evening everyone and a good start into the new week!

21 Kommentare:

Nana hat gesagt…

The puris are so cute, and she was nice to send you so many stuff!

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

really cute puris and the presents are so awesome *_*

Shou hat gesagt…

Oooh das sind ja schöne Facts über dich^^ Schön dass du jetzt keine Angst mehr vor der Zukunft hast^^ Ich finde auch, dass man positiv sein muss ^^<3 Ich wünschte ich kann auch so viel Geld sparen aber ich verdien ja nur so wenig XDDD Naja werde versuchen das zu sparen :D
Die neue Scawaiii!!!! Möchte sie bald lesen*-* Wir müssen und bald mal wieder treffen^^<3

Lou hat gesagt…

Heey! ^^ Deine Einstellung finde ich super! Ich bin das komplette Gegenteil! xD ich hab das Gefühl, wenn ich nicht plane, bleibe ich immer an der gleichen Stelle stehen, und das möchte ich absolut nicht! Deswegen ist für mich grobe Planung für die Zukunft doch ziemlich wichtig! Naja und wenns dann doch anders kommt, dann ist es halt so! xD aber nur von einem Tag auf den anderen leben ist nix für mich! Aber ich denke, so ein Leben ist definitiv viel sorgenfreier! <3 Ich mache mir nämlich umsonst extrem viel Druck! Aber das brauche ich einfach! XD und mit dem Sparen bin ich auch deiner Meinung! :3 Sehen wie das Konto sich jeden Monat immer mehr füllt ist viel schöner als das ganze schöne Geld auszugeben. ABER ich spare lieber beim Essen, gebe dafür lieber mehr für Fashion, Japan, Ausbildung usw. aus <3 XD haha!


Ich freue mich ja schon sooo auf dich! x3 <3 Lass mich wissen wann du kommst!


Hugs


Lou
blindedbypassion

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw so cute!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

That's great that you are saving to buy your own apt or house. I was never good at saving so I'll probably rent forever, but I should save more. As you say, sometimes it's good to take things one day at a time. I hope you get a chance to live in Japan again :-)

Rick hat gesagt…

You have a great attitude towards life (and money)!!! :)

Nina Ki hat gesagt…

die pursi von deiner freundin sind echt süß!!;)
und ich find deine einstellung auch super!!=)

hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Die Puris von deiner Freundin sind richtig süss! <3 Und ich finde dein Meinung wirklich interessant! Ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass alles so klappt! ^0^

Tifa Mai hat gesagt…

Yeah it's good not to worry too much about the future!! I use to worry all the time and realize how useless that was xDD


haha I wanna learn how to be a good cook as well and yeah.. im lazy :( !!!! it shall happen though!!!


yes lots of money is good :D:D hard work ! fighting~

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Oh die Sachen, die du da bekommen hast, sind ja toll <3 Und die Puris von deiner Freundin sind ja echt supersüß! Sogar mit Kleinkindern :)
Ich freue mich, dass du bei dem tag mitgemacht hast!
Liebe Grüße

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, she is such a sweet girl to send me those lovely things :) I'm really happy I have friends like that living far away :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you I thought so too when I opened the package! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, wenn man zu oft darüber nachdenkt wie es mal aussehen wird wird man noch verrückt, ich hab viel Druck gehabt nach dem Abi/Studium etc. Jettz mache ich erstmal mein eigenes Ding und bin ganz entspannt XD

Ach sparen ist gar nicht so schwer, man muss nur richtig Prioritäten setzten können. Und Geduld haben das ist auch sehr wichtig. Ich verdiene ja auch kein Heidengeld, aber mit kleinen Beträgen fängt man ja an :)

Ich hoff auch dass wir uns bald wiedersehen :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja wirklich?? Danke danke! Ich hab mir auch mal viel Druck gemacht, aber hab festgestellt dass ich damit gar nicht gut umgehen kann... Deswegen versuche ich Stress und unnötige Sorgen so weit es geht zu vermeiden, und postiv an alles ranzugehen. So ebt es sich wirklich viel angenehmer XDD

Sparen kann echt spaß machen! Wenn ich mir so ansehe für was andere Leute ihr Geld zum Fenster rausschmeißen macht mich das traurig, aber naja, ist ja deren Geld und die können dmait tun was sie wollen :)

Ich freu mich schon total auf unser WE in Basel!! Ich hoff ich bekomm noch genug Tage frei während deines Urlaubes :) Dann sag ich sofort Bescheid :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Mika :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, I hope I can keep it up like that within the years XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja danke!! Ich hoffe die bliebt noch ne Weile so XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja ich vermisse es total in Japan Puris zu machen! Wenn ich wieder hinfahre mache ich tonnenweise welche :) Danke dir!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It really is useless, so I also stopped worrying. If things happen they happen, right? Always try to make the best out of things and life becomes so much more easier.

Thank you, wish you good luck as well!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, Ai ist so lieb, wir können nächstes Jahr auch mal nach Shikoku fahren wenn wir ohnehin den Rail Pass haben XD

Wenn ich es nicht vergesse mache ich bei allen Tags mit die ich bekomme! Doch leider vergisst man sowas doch relativ schnell XDD

Kommentar veröffentlichen