Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012

It's already Mid October???

Finally I can post again, even if I don't have anything to post about, lol. The last two weeks have been quite stressful, autumn holidays started and I worked almost nonstop, with one day off in between >__< But now I'm enjoying three days off in a row, and it is so relaxing, almost like holiday XD Speaking of holidays, I had to take my remaing holiday for this year and it was confirmed for the 29.11.-13.12. I'm really thinking of going away since starting November I can get discount flight tickets :) Let's see.

I thought it was time to tell some airport stories, since it is almost half a year now since I started working there XD For example last week we were doing the check in for airline XXX as usual and suddenly a huge black raven appeared on the baggage conveyer belt. It seems it was inside the last three days and couldn't find the way out. My colleague tried to lure it out with some bread, but then it disappeared again, only to come out later and attack :) Then they somehow managed to drive it out of the hall into freedom, lol. One of my colleages made a video, I should ask him for that XD Happy end for the raven. Another bird wasn't that lucky, it was killed by an aicraft of airline XXX which I had to board. "Luckily" it only hit an unimportant part of the aircraft, if the bird strike had been on the engine there would have been a much worse ending, not only for the bird... Another aircraft had an emergency landing due to technical problems, the federal police was at the gate because of inadmissionable passengers and yeah did I mention all the delays lately? You see, it never gets boring :) But thank God I have to work much less the next coming two weeks, I also have another seminar to learn a new system, looking forward to that!

So today I am just relaxing, staying at home all day long, no make up, reading mags, put on a face mask and later I'll do some scrapping. Sounds like a nice day to me ;) So oh wonder, this time I only have three fotos :)

 My new Vivi! I didn't even have the time to go to the bookstore myself, sent my sis instead. The clutch bag as freebie is super cute!

 I won Anne's giveaway!! Thank you so much dear! :)

And it is Weckmann time again! :) Yummy ^o^

Hope you have a nice weekend my friends! See you next post!

14 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

Schöööööner Post^^ Man die Storys kingen ja spannend und schräg XD Bei uns kommen keine Vögel rein XD Aber sind ja auch weit hinten in den Arcaden :D Gut, dass der Rabe heil raus gekommen is XD
Ich hätte auch gern mal wieder eine japanische Zeitschrift ;o; Vll hol ich mir auch bald mal eine Scawaii oder so^^uuh, stimmt Weckmann-Zeit, das ist mir grade erst wieder eingefallen :D Obwohl ich mehr der Püfferken-Fan bin. Oder Krapfen? Oder wie auch immer man die nennt XD Na jedenfalls das hier: http://www.baeckerei-hinkel.de/uploads/HINKEL,PF,Krapfen,2010,a@400.jpg

Bis morgen dann, freu mich!! :D <3

Naka hat gesagt…

time is going by so fast! i love the clutchbg from vivi :) you job sounds so eventful and i wonde where u will go in november :p myabe UK?

Ricademus hat gesagt…

What is Weckmann??? I should surprise my family one day by putting on a facial mask! They would be shocked. :)

Cori hat gesagt…

haha,was für eine arbeit am flughafen machst du??ich check auch für airlines ein und mach boarding für fluege von germanwings,airberlin und flyniki :)arbeite für eine handlingfirma

vivi<3 bei uns in österreich gibts keine japanischen zeitschriften:(

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Good thing you have a break! These days I can't wait for my 10 day vacation....it can't come soon enough! Actually I remember that there was a similar bird incident in New York, there was a flight that had problems because birds flew into the propeller or something? Also...random but that pastry you posted looked like a hippo at first...lol

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Oh das arme Vögelchen ;-; Wir freuen uns schon so sehr auf November, wenn wir dich + Theresa besuchen kommen <33
Freut mich, dass dir der Gewinn gefällt. Der Lebkuchenmann ist ja toll :D
Liebe Grüße

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja man erlebt so einges hier bei uns, es wird nie langweilig ;) Ich hab mir die neue Scawaii schon geholt, ja ich kauf viel zu viele Zeitschriften momentan, aber den Luxus gönn ich mir einfach mal. Außerdem findet man tolle Inspo und es macht Spaß darin zu blättern ;)

Ohhhh, das muss ich auch mal essen, sieht sehr lecker aus <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it is!!! It is flying!! I'd love to go to UK hopefully I'll find some time as I've got other places to go first! But of course someday I'd ove to visit you in Leeds XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hallo Frau Kollegin!! Danke für deinen Kommenar! Ich mach im Prinzip das Gleiche, einchecken, boarden, Nacharbeit: Flight Files erstellen, Abechnung, Papierkram gibts hier auch etc XDD Die Germanwings fertigen wir auch ab, Air Berlin macht komplett unsere Tochterfirma, und die flyniki hab ich hier auch schon mal gesehen, weiß aber nicht welche Firma das macht XDD

Ach das ist echt schade dass es in Österreich keine japanischen Zeitschriften gibt, ich bin total süchtig danach ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it felt soooo good!! I can't wait for my real holiday! XD Birds can be really scary, lol. Now I see it with different eyes, a single bird is enough to let your airplane crash o__o

Hahahaha, where did you see a hippo there?? XDDDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaaa, und wie ich freue auf euch, das wird super lustig! XD Lass uns ganz viele Puris machen XD Liebe Grüße an euch zurück <3

Rick hat gesagt…

I don't see my comment! I thought I asked what's a Weckmann??? And that I should try a facial mask to scare/amuse my family. I could have sworn I commented that!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Nooooes, why is disqus always so mean to you and eats your comments?? :(( I also don't really know what a Weckmann is, I just know he always appears and in autumn and is very yummy, lol. Hahahaha, I wanna see you with a facial mask, a green one! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

This is really weid, a sec ago I thought I replied to your comment but now I don't see it as well.... NOOOO, what happened??

Kommentar veröffentlichen