Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

Finally a post again!!!

Hey friends, finally you get an update from me again! I'm so sorry for not blogging for weeks due to a heavy work schedule and night shifts, my excuses are always the same, I know, but I want you to know that I still keep on reading and writing comments even though I don't blog myself ;) 

But now I have lots of fotos accumulated to share with you, so enjoy! On Wednesday I had lunch with my family at our favourite Ramen-ya Takumi and met my friend L. for shopping, we had so much fun even though we walked like 10 km that day! On Thursday I met up with Theresa for a little bit of shopping and then we went to my home to have some scrapping hours together :) Have some fotos!

 The best authentic Shoyu Ramen in Düsseldorf

 Teriyaki Chicken

 Gyoza *purelove*

 Beautiful Coffe Art at Toykio Cafe

 My new lace up boots :)

My outfit of the day (ignore my face XD)

 My new masking tapes :) I'm a masking tape addicted! My goal is to own over 100 pieces soon!

 Lunch at home :)

 Following pics were randomly snapped by Theresa ;)

 Scrapping chaos!!!

 Lovely Theresa

 Random... >__<

 Love this pic with Tuxedo Sam!!

 I started scrapping about my trip to Berlin (it was a month ago, hahaha)

 I think I look a bit like Ring's Sadako here, too much hair and no face, lol

 My Rilakkuma stickers!

 Tape collection :)

 The finished page!

 A lovely shot :)

The two of us! 

So that was it again for today, tomorrow I have to work again, luckily not in the middle of the night!! Hope you guys are doing fine and see you next time!! :)

45 Kommentare:

Michelle Huynh hat gesagt…

Ahh! You make me want to start scrapping now, haha! I LOVE authentic ramen. Gah, I'm craving now haha!

Shou hat gesagt…

awwww es war so schön heute!! ich mach schnell auch einen Post^^
Lass uns bald mal wiede scrappen, ich möchte auch bald tape kaufen^^

Xin hat gesagt…

Woa I love your new boots ! I like this style ^v^ the food looks so yummy :Q How does this place called in Düsseldorf? Your room is so full of cuteness !

prance hat gesagt…

Cute outfit!! Your room looks very organized despite having lots of tape and scraping supplies! Mine would be so messy XP

Con Ny hat gesagt…

du machst mich mit deinen essensbildern immer ganz fertig!!! ich bin im november mit freundinnen in düsseldof - wäre schön wenn wir uns auf nen kaffee treffen können - und ich würd gern im januar oder februar mal alleine kommen damit ich mal viel zeit mit dir hab oder so :) du musst mir doch zeigen wo es das ganze geile essen gibt ^^

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

OH gott die essensbilder *-* ich mag dein outfit total!!

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

Oh I shouldn't have looked at this while I'm waiting for my late dinner (I eat around 9pm or later with my friend here in Tokyo so I'm always starving waiting that long DX) the ramen looks sooo good! It has been years since I ate noodles maybe I should have some as a special treat sometime haha.

Your scrape booking looks so nice, a really good way to remember your travels and special moments. Nowadays everything is digital but I think having something real you can hold is important. And you are so organized with your supplies! I have lots of stickers but I just keep them in plastic sandwich bags haha.

Oh and your hair is getting quite long, wow!

Rick hat gesagt…

Hmmm, your food looks great whether you eat out or at home. That doesn't happen here. I really like your minnie mouse top! :)
No need to apologize for being busy--there's a lot of that going around these days.

Mia hat gesagt…

YUMMY ;; Hier gibts kein japanisches Essen buhuuu~


Und omg, so viele Scrapbooksachen x)
Das ist ja ein Paradies. Hihi

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Ah wie lecker das alles aussieht und besonders natürlich die Gyouza <33
Deine Scrapsammlung ist echt der Hammer!! Ich freue mich schon, die Sammlung bald mal live sehen zu dürfen ^.^
Liebe Grüße

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

So cuttee!! I Love the room shots all i can think of when I saw it was BLLEEAACCHHHH <3

Nina Ki hat gesagt…

aww ich mag dein outfitshoot !! X3

Tifa Mai hat gesagt…

It kills me everytime I go to your blog because I swear you have the best food pics ever! HAHAHA Well I hope your life is going fine, and you are enjoying it! Love your minnie mouse sweater in the last photo, so cute. And I would love those gyozas right now.. >_> Oh and your friend Theresa has such beautiful eyes. Contacts or not, it looks natural and just lovely!

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Ich hab dich getagged :)

http://berrytochocolate.blogspot.de/2012/09/ich-wurde-getagged-award.html

Thomas Gantz hat gesagt…

Cool photos and that's a cute outfit you have on. :-)

Pepperoni hat gesagt…

Lucky you always get to eat yummy yummy food! :3

Your room looks amazing, the sheer number of Rilakkuma goodies... *kyaa* *_*

Oh, and lastly, I love the lace-up boots!! (looks great also with the ensemble) I wish I can find boots like that where I live! X3

-Pepperoni [http://doublecheeseburger.blogspot.com]

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

So adorable, both of you!!! :)

Huong hat gesagt…

Those boots are so so pretty! Love the outfit too ^^

Wow you've got a lot of tapes! :) So cute !

www.lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.com :3

Naka hat gesagt…

your hair looks so nice and i love your style, i need some new shoes :3

NeNe hat gesagt…

ohh was für ein schöner post :D
du hast so viel "bastel"material, ich will auch xDDD~ <3
und das essen sieht so lecker aus ;__;
ich vermiss euch ><
habe gestern deinen lieben brief bekommen!!! DANKE <3
ich versuche so schnell wie möglich zu antworten :)
liebe grüße <3

aniacytrynka hat gesagt…

so tasty and delicious! :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, scrapping is really nice, you should try that out!! :) There are great starter sets for beginners as well :) Just pick out your fav pics and start right away! :)

I could eat Ramen every day, lol!! So super yummy :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja lass uns bald wieder nach Benrath und das Schokocafe ausprobieren!!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! I try to become more fashionable with the time ;) What place do you mean in Düsseldorf?? o.o

Hahaha, some say my room I way too childish for a 25 year old!! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! Yeah, I am quite an organized girl, I hate messy-ness, lol XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich weiß dass Essensbilder immer gut ankommen, und dann noch japnisches Essen, das beste Essen auf der Welt!! XD Ja, also aufn Kaffe komm ich gern hinzu wenn das mein Arbeitsplan zulässt XD Ansonsten komm doch wirklich mal für ein WE oder so nach D'dorf, dann können wir ganz viel machen <3 Du bist jederzeit gern willkommen!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke danke!!!! Ich liebe gutes Essen einfach XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey Sara!! I really hope you are enjoying your time in Tokyo!! That is so kind from your friend to always make dinner for both of you, I wish I had such a friend in Tokyo, so that I had a place to stay as well XDD

I really like it to have a real foto album in my hands in our times of digital fotography! I can't wait to scrap a page with our first fotos together since Japan! Hopefull we will meet again soon, I miss you so much ;__;

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, yeah, I'm quite a luxury girl when it comes to food, I just love good food, but as a Vietnamese it is no wonder XDD Vietnamese peopele have a deep connection with food ;) I always say my heart is completely German, but my stomach remains Vietnamese/Asian, no matter what happens XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das ist echt schade!!! Dann musst du einfach mal wieder nach D'dorf kommen, dann gehen wir was Feines essen. Oder gibts be euch asiatische Supermärkte, sodass du das zu Hause selber kochen kannst??

Ich will auch eine Seite von dir machen, darf ich mir Fotos klauen??

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wir könnten ins Namja Town gehen nächstes Jahr in JP, da gibts das Gyouza Stadium, ganz viele Stände mit einer ungaublichen Auswahl an Gyouza!! XDD

Ja, und wenn du möchtest kannst du dann mitbasteln XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, that Bleach Clear File is my sister's, she got it from the Jump Store in Tokyo XDD But I like Bleach as well!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ah danke!! Ich mache gar nicht so oft Outfit Shots weil ich denke die sind so normal oder zu schäbig/nicht stylish genug, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you for that great compliment Tifa!!! I always try to make the best out of what I have, this is the best I can do with a digicam, I wish I had a better camera so that the food would look even more delicious, hahaha!

Yeah, life is treating me good so far, I just had a lot of stress lately due to heaps of work to do and too much less free time, that's why I'm also so much behind on blogging!! But starting next week I should have more time! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, ich hab das nicht vergessen!! Scheibe ganz bald einen Post darüber!! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Tom!!! But your fotos are much moooooore better X

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I love love love good food, that's why I always try to eat good XDD And it really makes a different, if you eat good and healty you are a much happier person!

I am a Rilakkuma Otaku, lol. I wanna own even more, next time I'm in JP I'm gotta get more, hahaha!!

Thank you, thank you, they were quite cheap, so I hope they won't break that fast!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Mika!!! Same goes for you!! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! I wanna have 100 tapes someday :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, thank you, but the longer it grows the more it annoys me somehow... I might get a cut!! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wir können gern mal zusammen basteln wenn du mal wieder hier bei mir bist XDD Hoffe das ist schon bald, spätestens nächstes Jahr! <3<3

Schön dass der Brief angekommen ist!! Lass dir aber ruhig Zeit mit der Antwort! Vermiss dich auch total!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was it was, thank you!! XD

Mia hat gesagt…

OHHHH wie süß, klar darfst du das *////*♥


Ich habe bisher noch keinen Asiashop gefunden ;^; Aber ich hab noch ein paar Noriblätter, vllt mach ich mir bald mal ein bisschen Sushi... oder Reisbällchen XD

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

You've got so many masking tapes!
Always love looking at your scrapping pieces :D

Take care!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I wanna have 100 rolls of masking tape, I'm still working on that, atm I have only around 30, lol XDDD

Thank you so much!! I hope I can show you some more pages soon! :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen