Donnerstag, 13. September 2012

Almost like Holiday

Hello lovelies, it has been what I feel ages since my last post! Sorry for that! I was busy as always, but thank God I had the last three days off work!! Those days were used well and were filled up with lots of fun and relaxing, catching up with friends and with my hobbies and finally I also found some time for my precious readers XD

Tuesday I spent the day with Charlotte, we met up for some coffee, dinner and purikura, and also some window shopping! I discovered many cute things I want to have but in the end decided to save up the money ;) I don't have any fotos from that day (except for the Purikura) as I forgot my cam, but Charlotte made some so check out her blog! (I have to steal her pictures as well)

 Our Purikura :)

 Sorry for the bad quality :(


For those who don't know: we used to share an apartment in Tokyo while we were studying/working there, and we became so nostalgic back to our time in Tokyo XDDD

On Wednesday I went to Karaoke wit my friends L. and Theresa! It was super much fun, we had some dinner at Cafe Relax before our 3 hour Karaoke session! We sang various songs, but there are songs we ALWAYS sing each time we go to Karaoke, which are Kiseki by Greeeen, Love is and Aitai by Kato Miliyah and Thesis of the Cruel Angel by Takahashi Youko.

 Theresa's awesome Matcha Cafe! :)

 Looks simple but it was super delicious: cold jasmine tea! <3 p="p">

 My dinner: Teriyaki Chicken Wrap with French Fries, super yummy! :)

 Then it was time for Karaoke! Yeah, compared to Japan we are in the Middle ages here concerning Karaoke Techniques, but I'm still thankful we have a Karaoke Bar here :)

 Of course we sang mostly japanese songs, but also some in English XDD

 Theresa ;) Too bad we somehow forgot to take a picture together...

That's why you get a lonely picture from me made at home XD

Now I just have got some random pictures accumulated from the last days, it really was like a short holiday, but tomorrow I have to work again XDD

 Super cute suff my friend L. brought back from Japan after her one year exchange!! :) Thank you so much!

 New Masking Tape for scrapping ;)

 Super yummy breads from my fav japanese bakery ;)

 Frozen Yoghurt I had with my sis and Theresa :)

 I ordered new scrapping stuff and a new album, can't wait to create some more pages!

 The newest issue of my fav magazine Scawaii, I'm thinking about making a a subscription :)

 Last but not least: today we visited our neighbours twins, they are one year old now! That was my hopeless try to make her look into the camera, lol XDD I seem to be more interesting, haha!

Okay, hope you like this post, I'll see if I can write again on the weekend :) See you all!

20 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

omg die Zwillinge sind ja so süß*/////////*
das waren echt schöne tage, froyo und karaoke *v* die geschenke von Lara sind ja auch toll, ank Rouge *-* und die neue Scawa!! muss sie lesen *v*

Mia hat gesagt…

Ich will auch mal Karaoke singen gehen mit dir! <33
Und bitte mach Scans von der Scawaii! THIS COVER *_*

Con Ny hat gesagt…

ich muss auch dringend wiedermal nach ddorf und dich treffen und ganz ganz viel lecker zeug essen ^^

Huong hat gesagt…

The girl is cute. She's looking at you because you're pretty. :)

I still need to brush up on my Japanese, definitely do not want to forget it.

Karaoke sounds fun. :)) I only sing in English. ^^'

Glad to have you back to blogging!

http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

Michelle Huynh hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love all of the photos - especially of the food. Oh man am I hungry. Your neighbors are SO CUTE!

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Der Matcha sieht ja saugruselig aus!! xDDDD Also wie so ein Spooky Face @_o;
Wenn ich die leckeren Wraps und japanischen Pommes sehe, will ich die auch sofort wieder essen ;A;
Das war so süß von Theresa und dir, dass ihr mir ein Diru Liedchen gesungen habt ♥ Ich hab mich da echt total drüber gefreut!! Mittlerweile gehts mir auch schon wieder besser, ich freu mich jetzt soooo sehr auf unseren gemeinsamen Urlaub <33
Die kleine Nachbarin sieht voll knuffig aus, toller Style ^.^
Liebe Grüße

Rick hat gesagt…

If I could only have one thing to eat, it would be hard to choose between the wrap, the KitKat or the breads. Hmmm...I guess I'd go with the yogurt. :)
I hope work is going well for you.

Laura hat gesagt…

Woow, Frozen Yoghurt sieht toll aus. :3
Und toller Post, ich mag die Purikuras total. *-*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja die sind echt knuffig abr voll anstrengend! Wenn ich mir vorstelle ich hätte sie 24 Std am Tag um mich, ich würde verrückt werden XDD

Ende September hab ich nochmal drei Tage frei, dann können wir wieder was lustiges machen XD Ich nehm die Scawa dann mit zum Lesen ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, ich will auch mal mit dir singen! Wäre bestimmt lustig! <3

Mal schauen, ich hab keinen Scanner, aber vlt kann ich ja was abfotografieren ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaaa, mach das auf jeden Fall XD Dann hängen wir wieder den ganzen Tag auf der Immermannstr. ab XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ahahahaha, yeah maybe, or maybe because I look so weird, lol XD

You're learning japanese? If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask! Someda we will sing in Japanese, alright?? ;D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, I think food pictures are the easiet to make, it doesn't matter which angle you take the shot, food always does look good! :)

Yeah, the girls are very cute, but also very exhausting to care for them! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, ich hab da auch als erstes ein (Gespenster)Gesicht gesehen, aber die anderen meinten das wären Blüten oder Girlanden XDD Jaaa, das war echt lecker, ich erinnere mich dass ihr das schonmal hattet als híhr zum J-Tag hier in D'dorf wart :)

Ich wollt das Video eigentlich hier hochladen, aber habs dann Ende dch noch gelassen, es sollte nur für dich sein (und niemand sollte mein Stimmchen hören, lol)
Ich freu mich auch schon total auf das nächste Jahr, da wird soooo klasse <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah the choice of food is huuuge in my posts XDD

Lately I've got lots of stress at work, I don't know why now that the holidays are over we are supposed to have less stress... I hope that will be over soon :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohhh, danke dir!! Das ist lieb! <3

Lou hat gesagt…

Hallo meine wunderhübsche Thanh Thao! Ihr habt ja echt tolle Sachen bei euch! QQ und das Frozen Yoghurt sieht ja mal ganz geil aus!! D: maaaannn! Und die Schweiz ist ja wieder mal im Mittelalter stecken geblieben -.-" Habe hier noch nie ein Frozen Yoghurt gesehn!


Danke für deine lieben Worte übrigens! War schon lange nicht mehr soooo down wie jetzt grad...obwohl, es ist so ein auf und ab! Und momentan habe ich eigentlich eine richtige Glückssträhne die hoffentlich noch lange anhält! Damit es um mich wieder heller wird! QQ Ich hoffe, bei dir läuft alles gut <3


Lou
die von www.blindedbypassion.blogspot.com ... xD es gibt glaub eh nur eine Lou oder? *gg*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey Lou, ich freu mich so immer wenn ich einne Kommentar von dir sehe XDD Ja, also für mich gibts nur die eine Lou <3 Und keine andere :P

Kein Problem, ich fühl mich auch niedergeschlagen wenns anderen nicht gut geht, ich will dass alle glücklich sind! Das hört sich bestimmt komisch an, hahaha! Naja, aber das einzige was ich aus der Entfernung tun kann ist halt Kommentare/Mails/Briefe zu schreiben, lol. Ich hoffe deine Glückssträhne hält laaaaaaaange an und dass es dir bald besser geht! Besuch mich doch mal in D'dorf, dann bekommst du wenigstens ein wenig Japan-Feeling XDDD Ich jedenfalls freu mich schon auf meinen Besuch in Basel! <3<3<3<3

Naka hat gesagt…

your hair is getting so long! i wish i could karaoke with u guys soon :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it is growing toooo fast, I have the feeling they won't stop growing longer and longer each day, lol. Wish you could visit us in Düsseldorf again soon! XD

Kommentar veröffentlichen