I'm back to blogging! Many of you might have wondered where I was, lol. I had lots of early shifts the last couple of days and now I'm enjoying three days off work! Early shift means really early, we have to start working at 3:30 cause the first plane leaves at 6:00! But actually I got used to standing up in the middle of the night, it is not that bad, and when you return home at noon you have many hours left from the day!
I've got some fotos acumulated due to not posting for over two weeks, so I guess I just start uploading! Enjoy! :)
Gyoza Menu @Maruyasu
Sushi plate @Maruyasu which I shared with my brother, we got 6 rolls for free XDDD
Finally found some time to go to the cinema to watch Batman :) It was great!
My brother's birthday present! A lego R2-D2 :) It is quite big and hell it was expensive XD
My brother built a lot of R2 already!
R2's head <3>3>
The whole construction area! XD He is almost completed!
Lately I'm so much into japanese sauces and salads dressings <3>3>
Ashley sent me Guiness socks and a postcard from Ireland, the other postcards are from Postcrossing! :)
A new cardigan I bought for my work uniform. Actually we are not allowed to wear private clothing, but otherwise I have to wait until winter before I can get a cardigan. And almost everyone is wearing partly private pieces, hahaha. As long as it fits the uniform! Speaking of uniform, I still didn't get my blazer...
Teriyaki Don @Takumi
Kara-Age Don @Maruyasu
Finally after two and a half months my friend K's. package from Japan arrived!! She was so sweet to send me many yummy Kitkats, a baby alpacasso and some beauty samples! Thank you soooo much!
Now I have two Baby Alpacassos! The left one was a present from my friend Sara Mari
Okay, that was it for today, hope to post again soon! Now I'll relax for 3 days, see you! :)



34 Kommentare:
Such wonderful photos. ^^ And the package from your friend looks so nice~
oooooh so viele schöne sachen und leckeres essen*0*
Hungeeeeeeeer XDD
hungeer!! und tolle sachen <3 wie lieb das ist mit den Alpacassos *_*
Woaahhh wie krass ich kann wieder kommentieren juppyyy :D
huhu meine süße !!! ich freu mich soooo dir endlich wieder ein kommi schreiben zu können <3
also du musst irgendwann unbedingt mich mal besuchen kommen :D das wär so cool *__* wir können dann auch so lecker essen gehen ;D
das ganze essen sieht so mega lecker aus oh mann ich bekomm appetit!!!
lg kaddy
http://monkey-stars.blogspot.de/
Batman war echt toll gewesen ♥ Hach ich freu mich schon sooo wenn du herkommst Ende August!!! ♥
Das Essen sieht so lecker aus v.v; Wir müssen unbedingt bei euch Essen gehen wenn wir euch gegen Ende des Jahres hoffentlich besuchen kommen :3
Und ich bin noch immer geknickt wegen des Briefes, ich find das so mies von den Postleuten ;__;
Liebe Grüße
omg that food... looks... sooooo GOOD! ; 3 ; stop tempting me! haha
Aww wow early shift! But yeah pretty cool coming home at noon and still having lots of hours during the day! I love Japanese kit kat, so yummmy >_< And omg that lego thing is so cool!!! I can never build those.. ur bro is talented. :X
Du hast die gleiche Yakitoriflasche wie ich xD hihi! Awh, und das Sushi sieht so lecker aus *__* blindedbypassion.blogspot.com
The food looks all so good! : D YUM!
3:00??? Reading that made me woozy...I almost didn't notice the great food--almost! ;) The sushi looks especially amazing.
Wooow that R2-D2 o_o
I love how Japan has so many different flavors of kit kats!
good you had 3 days off, and the jacket looks totally good for work :D
I want to buy a nre jacket, but not a black one, i want a blue or red or some of that colors xD
Those japanese things are really cool! Well we all know that japan has meny things xD
and how good your brother did that R2D2!
Looking forward your new blog update!!! :D
Noooooom! You always post the best looking food. XD
Huhuu ^^ Danke für deinen Kommentar! Ja ich hoffe, dass ich durch Baito mehr sparen kann und ich auch mal nach Düsseldorf kommen kann! *_* Gibt es demnächst irgendwelche Japan-Events? *_*
Ja Sushi ist doch einfach zuuuu lecker! x3 Könnte ich jeden Tag essen xD
Grüsschen Lou
aaaah so many yummy foodies on this post, now i feel like running to taibun for a nice gyoza meal D: and yaaay for that new alpaca!!! i remember your alpaca from sara mari! you said got plenty of good comments from your co workers xDD i love your new cardigan tho, hows work so far?
Thank you so much! I love to give, but of course it is also wondeful to receive something back :)
Jaaaaaa, dafür geb ich das meiste Geld aus, für gutes Essen XDDD
Diese Alpacas sind auch soooooo niedlich!!! Ich liebe sie, irgendwann möchte mir so ein ganz großes aus dem Automaten fangen <3
Yayyyyyyy, endlich klappt es wieder!! Hab mich total gefreut von dir einen Kommi zu bekommen :) Natürlich werde ich mal in Hamburg vorbeischauen, vlt schafft Mia es auch dann wären wir alle wieder zusammen! Nur schade dass an in Hamburg keine Puris machen kann :( XDDD Aber zusammen essen ist auch natürlich auch schön!! Lass uns in der Zwischenzeit einfach in Kontakt bleiben <3 LG zurück!
Ich bin ein riesen Batman Fan XDD Werd den wahrscheinlich nochmal schauen in den nächsten Wochen!
Was meinst du wie ich mich freue, endlich steht es fest ;) Ich kanns kaum erwarten, so lässt sich die Arbeit in nächster Zeit noch besser aushalten <3<3 Das wird ein tolles WE :D Wir müssen definitiv lecker essen gehen, dann noch Karaoke und ganz viele Fotos machen <3
Der arme Brief, ich hoffe das passiert nicht nochmal...
I'm so sorry!!!! XDDDD I just love to share yummy food pictures :)
One of the good things about the early shift is really that you still have got lots of time when you return home! When I have late shift I return home so late I just have some dinner, watch some TV and then go to sleep again XDDD
I could also never build something as complicated as that, hahaha!
I still didn't try one of those Kitkat, I feel like I will waste them if I eat them too fast XDD But I'm already looking forward to have my first one! <3
One of my guilty pleasures: Good food!! XDDD
Ja, wirklich? Ist super lecker, oder?? Wir könnten gut eine WG ufmachen Lou, wir haben den gleichen Geschmack XDDD
Yeah, on my second day of early shift I overslept... XDD I was late half an hour!! But slowly I get used to that, too!! :)
Someday we will have sushi together, and afterwards a piece of my homemade cheesecake <3
It is amazing, right?? Someday i want to say that I've tried out all of those different flavours of Kit Kat in Japan :)
The next thing we probably buy will be the Death Star, hahaha!! :)
I'm always relaxing on my days off XDD Only doing fun things :) Japan is best regarding merchandise and cute stuff!! It is really a paradise for people like us, right?? <3
Thank you again for leaving me a comment Mimisa, I really apreciate that! I'll try to update soon again! :)
Hehehehe, that is good! I really love good food and to share it with my blog readers makes it even more delicious XDDD
Jaaaa, du bist jederzeit herzlich willkommen hier! :) Ich kanns kaum erwarten dich wiederzusehen, soviel ist passiert und soviel Zeit ist vergangen!! :) Aber in nächster Zeit sind leider keine Japan-verbundenden Events mehr hier, Japan-Tag ist nur einmal im Jahr XD Aber wir haben hier ja das Japan-Viertel <3
Ich könnt das auch jeden Tag essen!!! Aber dann wäre ich arm, aber auch satt und glücklich, hahaha!! LG zurück!! <3 <3
Yeah someday we will have a super yummy dinner together, i'm so sure about that! XD You have a very good remeberance about my alpaca!! ;)
Work is very good!! It never gets boring and you get to see very many different peoeple every day!
Everything looks pretty amazing! :) I love sushi so much. I want some now Y___Y
I might need to try some Japanese sauces when I'm making dinner. :) Great idea. :)
http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you so much!! I love it also so much!! We should really meet up either in London or in Düsseldorf so that we can have loads of sushi together!! ;)
Ohh welcome back to the blogsphere :D I love all the food pics!! Seeing the kitkats makes me miss them a lot haha.. cant wait to munch on those when I'm back in jp. Hope you're enjoying your new job!!
Yeah, it is kinda hard to keep up with regular posts once you have afull time job, but I'm doing my best! I'm super envious you have access to all the lovely stuff and food in Japan, I can't wait to be in Tokyo again, right now I'm planning something for the next year in Tokyo :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen