Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Trip to Berlin (Part One)

Hi friends, how are you!! It is time to blog about my short trip to Berlin (25.-27.08)! Sorry I couldn't post about it earlier, but ever since my return I had early shifts (five times including tomorrow and Saturday). Early shifts suck a lot due to various reasons... but we don't wanna complain, right! 

So, three of my very good friends live in Berlin and Postdam, some of you might know their blogs, Cupcake Gal and Berry to Chocolate, they visited us in June for the Japan Day and ever since then I really wanted to visit them in Berlin and finally we managed to arrange everything, specially for me it is rather complicated due to my working schedule! 

My flight to Berlin was on early Saturday morning, 6:30 am and my friends came to Berlin Tegel to pick me up, they went to a K-Pop Party the day before and got no sleep >___< Thank you for spending the day with me despite being tired! Enjoy the fotos!

 Berlin's Television Tower in the morning :)

 Alexanderplatz, it was super empty cause it was only 8 am XD

 The famous world clock!

 We went to an all you brunch cafe at Alexanderplatz and filled our stomachs! ;)

 Tabea and me <3 p="p">

Anne, Stefan, Tabea and me :)

 Alexanderplatz tram station, there were Batman-Behind the scenes posters everywhere XD

 I love their yellow trams, the seating is as in Japan <3 p="p">

 Then we went to Neo Tokyo, Berlins Japan Store!

 They had so many Totoros!! I really wanted to safe one!! ;)

 Then we had Bubble Tea!!

Making some obligatory pictures :)

 A huuge museum!

 Dom @ Museumsinsel

 Stalker pictures XD

 I like this pictures <3 p="p">

 I didn't realize this pictures was taken, lol.

 The four of us!

Brandenburger Tor!! So many tourists there!

 Reichstag

 Government buildings

 We were sitting at the River Spree and watched the tourist boats XD

 We ended the day with a delicious dinner at my friend's fav japanese restaurant!!

Tabeas cute room! We fell dead into our beds, it was a lovely day!

I'll post about part two soon, so stay tuned!! See you and have a nice rest week!

20 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T///T Ich wäre so gern dabei gewesen ;o;
Ihr saht ja alle total süß aus wie immer<3<3 (T.T) naja nächstes mal.. :(

Katrin Geist hat gesagt…

ahww *_* die bilder sind so schön
sieht wirklich nach einer menge spaß aus die ihr da hattet XD
da fällt mir ein ich sollte meine berlinbilder auch irgendwann mal posten xDD ach irgendwann mal hahaha XD
ich bin momentan so blogfaul :D
ich freu mich schon wenn du mich mal besuchen kommst :D
ich hab auch meistens eher in der woche frei. wenn wir früh genug planen würde das vielleicht sogar außreichen wenn du mich in der woche besuchen kommst ;D wobei am wochenende praktischer wäre weil ich dich samstag und sonntags mit auf meine fahrkarte nehmen kann wenn ich dir hh zeige oder wir iwas unternehmen wollen ;DD

Jenny hat gesagt…

Oh the weather looked pretty good for your trip! Especially while visiting the Museumsinsel!

Michelle Huynh hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness! I've always wanted to go to Berlin! This looks so exciting! :)

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Ich schreib auch grad meinen Eintrag, der hat mich ewig gedauert xDDD Irgendwie spinnt blogger heute bei mir mitm Hochladen der Bilder rum ;-;
Ah so schade dass das tolle WE schon vorbei ist!!! :(
Ich drück dich. Liebe Grüße

Tifa Mai hat gesagt…

Looks fun! I love Tabeas room, its adorable and looks so welcoming. :D And yum that noodle bowl.. I wanna take a totoro too!!! and ur so lucky u got to go berlin :D

aniacytrynka hat gesagt…

Wow, amazing photos that I would like to visit Berlin :) I'm following you now :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Mimisa Walker hat gesagt…

Remember to come to Spain too ;D
Looks like you had so much fun!!! Love every pic you took!
And I love her room! so lovely...and so japanese!
Don't know if someday i will visit Germany... Let's see! haha

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, es ist wirklich super schade dass du nicht dabei warst!! Aber wir schaffen es bestimmt mal zusammen rüber, dann holen wir alles nach! Aber wir sehen uns ja am Montag <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, danke, die Fotos spiegeln nur einen kleinen Teil des Spaßes wieder den wir zusammen hatten XDD Ich wollt gar nicht mehr weg, hahaha!

Ich bin auch so blogfaul im Moment, weil ich einfach kaum Zeit habe >__< Aber ich versuch so ein Mal die Woche was zu posten!

Auja, ich werd dich auf jeden Fall mal besuchen kommen dieses Jahr noch! :) Wir bleiben mal in Kontakt deswegen! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it was actually very good, except for some chilly winds sometimes, and a little bit rain on Sunday :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You definitely need to go, it is just an amazing city! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich muss ja auch noch über Sonntag schreiben, ich mach das die Tage mal :) Jaaa, es ist soo schade dass diese tolle WE so schnell vorüber war, aber wie heißt es, je schöner die Zeit desto schneller vergeht sie auch! Ich freu mich schon total auf ein Wiedersehen! Ich drück auch auch, liebe Grüße zurück!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was a super cute room, I immediately fell in love with it! It felt so lovely and cosy <3 I love japanese food so much and spend most of my money on it!!

I really hope you get to visit Berlin as well someday!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey there, thank you for following, I really appreciate that! Maybe you have the chance to go too someday!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, of course, someday I will meet up with you, cutie!! ;) I can't wait, I've never been to Spain before :) You are welcome to Germany at anytime!! <3

Thank you so much, it was a lovely time, I'm so thankful to have such wonderful friends living in Berlin <3

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

This makes I hope I can visit Berlin also some day!

Naka hat gesagt…

i love your outfit ^^ and the cute room is definately very cute! your hair is so long now too, im in hong kong now and i've just bought alot of letters sest so i'll post u a letter, however i cant find any postacrds sorry :<

thanhthao hat gesagt…

When you come back to Germany we could go together! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you, it was very simple, though! My hair is really weird, it is growing like grass, so fast XDD I consider getting a short cut again :)

Hope you enjoy your time in HK, and I can't wait for your next letters! <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen