Hey friends, it's been a while again! Sorry I only manage to post once a week, but it is unbelievable how less time you have once you got a full time job, I've been doing overtime nearly daily the last weeks, I don't know why it is like that but I have the feeling every flight is late and you can't say oh I only have to work until 8pm today when you have to board 200 passengers who wait for the aircraft. But I must say, despite all the stress and the overworking times, I love my job, it never gets boring! I always say a catastrophe every day keeps boredom away, hahaha! I mean, there really is a catastrophe every day, like yesterday when I had to board an aircraft all alone at the gate, there were too less busses to get the passengers to the plane, I forgot to give the ramp-agent the loadsheet and on top of it the machine was too late XDDD But still all passengers made it to the plane and the captain didn't miss his slot (a slot is a time reference within a plane has to be airborne, otherwise it will have to wait for a long time to get a new take-off permission from Brussel).
So, today on Monday and also tomorrow I'll enjoy my "weekend". And as if life loves me atm, the summer returned!! The next days it will be warm, the sky is pure blue and I can wear my summer clothing ^^ I managed to met up with my dear friend Charlotte again, after not having seen her for over a month since we both have been so busy with our jobs! It was really good to see her again, have some pictures of the day!
We had Bubble Tea!! Actually that was my second one today! XDD
Charlotte's cute iphone case! Can you tell I really like to photograph other people's phone cases? :)
Eyeliner prohibited for me since a week, my eyelid was infected... But Charlotte's new haircut is awesome!
My kiiroi tori camera case :)
Stalker pic :) Charlotte is wearing the dress I was gave her a present!
My Scawaii inspirated outfit of the day! Here you also see me wearing the new Herrohachi shirt I won in Rick's giveaway!
Last but not least, my sweet friend Mika sent me a cute b-day card, letter and little gift, I was so happy :) Thank you so much dear! XD
I want to inform you about my good friend Anne's first anniversary blog giveaway!! You can win fabulous items, check out her blog!
That's it for today, hope you guys have a nice week!! See you nex post! :)




26 Kommentare:
Was für schicke Fotos! Dein Outfit sieht toll aus und steht dir super. Du hast so eine tolle Figur *neid* ;A; Der Bubble Tea sieht auch voll lecker aus :3 Stefan und ich trinken auch dauernd welchen die letzten Tage, bei dem schönen Wetter ♥
Die Karte aus Japan ist voll süss!!
Liebe Grüße
Boah, dein Job!! Hört sich ja nach ner Menge Action an xD Aber überanstrenge dich nicht!! >__< Bin ich froh, dass du deinen Job magst!! Bin so happy, dass es bei dir auch geklappt hat! x3
Awwh Buubblee Teaa! x3 Unser Bubble Tea ist voll eklig in der Schweiz QQ
Dein Outfit ist voll cute! Du hast so eine süsse zierliche Figur *neid*
Ach Mika ist so lieb! Die Karte ist aber süüs!!
Wirklich tolle Sachen. Ich mag deine Fotos total gern <33
Everything is cute!
Glad you like your job. :)
I love bubble tea! I've yet to try out other flavours.
You look nice in a hat!!! But you look nice in everything. =)
Thanh Thaooooooo I missed youuuuuuuuuuu <3
I'm so glad you love your job! I am starting a new job soon also, we can share crazy guest stories XD
Save some room for bubble tea, onigiri, and purikura! I'll be with you soon!!
Oh my gosh you are working sooo hard!! T o T take care of yourself dear!!! Glad you can go out with friends sometimes and relax!
So happy you like it!!! Happy late bday!! XDDD I know I was sooo late but finally sent it! <3
whaaaaa du bist so fleißig *-*<3<3 Freu mich dich bald mal auf der Arbeit zu besuchen :3
Der Brief ist ja supersüß*-* so bunt XD
Und der BT sieht lecker aus, was für eine Sorte war das?
Dein Outfit ist toll *-* so cool*v*
Ach danke das ist super lieb! Naja, ich würd das alles sofort aufgeben/eintauschen gegen menr Körpergröße!! XDD So 160-165 wären wunderbar :)
Bubble Tea geht doch immer!! Ich freu mich schon drauf eure BT Läden in Belin auszuprobieren! :)
Jaaa, Rilakkuma Karten sind echt toll!! :) Ich muss auch mal welche holen wenn ich wieder düben bin! :)
Keine Sorge, ich pass schon auf mich auf! Aber danke dir trotzdem! <3<3 Du bist so lieb, du freust dich immer mit mir, das ist toll! Ich hoff bei dir ist alles in Ordnung soweit?
Wir haben in D'dorf gute und schlechte BT Läden, aber ich kenn natürlich alle guten XD Komm mich mal besuchen dann trinken wir Bubble Tea bis zum umfallen!
Danke danke!! Ich hoff die Figur bleibt auch noch en Weile so, hahaha!
Oh danke danke!! Hast du auch einen Blog? Wenn ja lass mir dich mal den Link da, du schreibst immer so nette Sachen, da will ich dir auch mal Gutes tun! XDD
Thank you so much!! I really missed your comments! XD
I used to drink only the same flavour every time, but lately I like to try ot more new flavours! It is exciting!
Wow, thank you, that is the greatest compliment!! <3
Andeeeee, girl I missed you toooo <3<3
Oh yes, so you got that job??? Congrats!! Let's share the stories soon!! Looking so forward to see you again!! :) Of course I'll always have spare room for BT, Puri and other things with you! And don't forget the Brezels!!! XDDD
I'll do my best to not overwork! XDD Thak you so much for caring! :) It is important to relax from time to time, so please do the same! <3<3
I LOVE the card you sent me, it is just too sweet! :) My heart for Rilakkuma was jumping up and down! ;)
Naja, ich versuch halt immer mein Bestes zu geben! XDD Ich kanns kaum erwarten! Komm mich bald besuchen dann bist du die Erste die mich in Uniform sieht! Hahaha!
Das war die neue Sorte aus der Linie Icy Bubble Tea, das schmeckt wie die Frappes vom Starbucks, bloß mit mehr Fruchtgeschmack und natürlich Tapioka XD
SCawaii sei Dank, die gibt echt viel her an Inspiation! Ich freu mich schon auf weitere tolle Outfits die ich damit nachmachen kann :)
Die Arbeit hört sich immer cooler an! Aber ich finde es erschreckend, dass Flüge auch immer mehr Verspätungen zu haben scheinen. Wenn ich in September fliegen werde, hoffe ich sehr, dass ich dich besuchen darf =3
Du hast so schöne Beine (wenn ich das jetzt so sagen darf)!
Und ich finde deine Kiroitori Tasche so toll ;O;
i love your outfit ^_^ you're really gd at getting inspiration from magazines :p im glad you enjoyed ur time off! your job seems very stressful! i hope you're coping okay :)
It's so important to love your job to enjoy it!
You have cute coordinate as always! Take good care, work hard and play hard! :)
Naja, es ist aber auch sehr stressig, sowie die letzten beiden Tage... da hab ich mir echt gewünscht woanders zu sein XDD Aber naja, die meiste Zeit machts ja doch irgendwie Spaß! Vlt sehen wir uns mal am FH! :)
Ohh, danke schön!! Aber so toll sind sie jetzt auch nicht, sie sind halt sehr kurz und etwas unförmig, hahaha! Ich würd viel lieber aussehen, wie du, du hast die perfekte Größe! <3
Thank you!! I have to buy some new mags soon XDD
Today it was stressful again, but most of the time I'm enjoying my job, thank you!
Yeah, I like it but there are also days when I think I don't wanna do anything anmore, lol. But thank you for caring! :)
Mika's gift is so cute! And it's so great that you enjoy your job! Maybe when I'm flying one day, I'll see you. ^^
Hahaha you know what? it's better if everyday is really boring that if it changes! That means you're alright! XD
but some of action wouldn't kill of course xD
I dunno about what i will work in the future... even studying my career i dunno! XD
You both so cute :) and you camera case is so lovely <3
I have that blue shirt of your outfit! XD but i bought it in a really big size... don't know what to do -_-||| sometimes i wear it but it's too big xD don't know what i have been thinking when i bought it haha
She is really a lovely girl, always so thoughtful when she writes to me XD It would be so great to see you here at DUS airport! when you see me don't hesitate and talk to me, hahaha!! :)
Yeah, that is absolutely true!! I don't really like big chances in my life XD
I was like that too, Never knew what I wanted to do, even after gaining my bachelor's dgree I didn't know what do. Bu as you see, sometimes life chooses another path for you! I've never ever thought of working at an aiport, but here I am now! :)
Thank you for your kind words! <3 Oversize clothing is quite trendy atm, so you made the right choice! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen