Montag, 2. Juli 2012

Let July Begin

Finally found some time to update!! Today is my day off work and it feels like heaven to have free time XD So today I met up with my friends Theresa and Namiko! I met Namiko the first time today, she is such a nice girl and finally I could talk Japanese again XD It was a funny day, we had coffee, browsed the stores, were on the hunt for sale items :) Have some fotos!!

 Coffee and snacks from World Coffee Bar

 Taking fotos from the food :)

 Theresa and Namiko <3

 Namiko et moi XD

 The three of us!

 I found these in OCS Book Store! I love Dragonball so much!! :)

 Namikos cute ipod case :)

 Just a normal outfit of the day :)

 My sale gets (not from today, tough!)

My beans are growing! Tomorrow they will be in my lunch box XDD

Sorry I don't have that many pictures to share this time, I've been working so much the last two weeks, there was simply no time to take fotos, hahaha! I know many of you are waiting for a picture from me in my uniform, but that will have to wait until I get my blazer, I also have to get new shoes XD Can't wait to get my salary, I've seen so many things today I wanna have! XD But first I have to return some debts, save most part of the salary and then I can spend the rest, there are some japanese magazines I wanna have :)

I wish you all a nice start into the week!

30 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

whaa wie schlimm ich aussehe auf dem ersten Bild (T///T)
aber ein schöner Post^^ Es war wirklich ein lustiger Tag :3 darfst ruhig immer mitkommen wenn du magst x3 dein outfit war so schick*-*

hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Ah~ ich hoffe, dass Dir die Arbeit weiterhin viel Spaß macht! =3 Ihr drei seht hübsch aus <3 Ich finde die Frisur von Namiko sehr schick.
Und das Essen+Kaffee! *O*

Lou hat gesagt…

Awwh Dragon Ball! <3


Wann kommt dein Gehalt? x3 Ja ich spare grad auch viel und zahle brav meine Schulden ab! xD Aber ab und zu gönne ich mir auch was! x3 hehe!

denny hat gesagt…

Sweet! I really want to learn Japanese!
I really love that Jeans flannel in your OOTD photo :)

Evelyn Rau hat gesagt…

Tolles Outfit! ^-^♥

miyalicious hat gesagt…

Sehr süße Bilder. <33

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

Oh I can't believe it's July already! I think that at the beginning of every month, but really! It's already July! I'm glad you are able to go out with your friends despite a busy working schedule, I think when one works one's free time is more appreciated so meetings are even more exciting! Your hair seems to be getting long! And your friend's case with Pooh is super cute indeed!

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Was für schöne Fotos, ihr seht alle so chic aus ♥ Ah wie cool, du pflanzt Bohnen an! Wir haben Tomaten und Cherry Tomaten auf dem Balkon stehen ^.^
Jaaaa ich mach dir dann die Nägel (obwohl ich das bei anderen Leuten gar nicht so gut kann wie bei mir selbst xD Aber ich werd mir Mühe geben!)
Liebe Grüße ♥

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

ja ich gebs zu, ich bin dm süchtig xD und lasse dort eine ganze Menge Geld... *pfeif* Aber natürlich nicht alles, bin ja ein sparsamer Mensch ;)

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

you guys look great :D You also take awesome cafe food shots hehe

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

hello my dear! lovely photos again and I hope you are resting well! <3 I am one of those who are dying to see you in your uniform but don't overwork yourself you hear?! I got your sweet message from facebook and my heart went all warm and fuzzy, I really needed that and didn't expect it would come from you. I intended not to reply right away as I have some things I would like to share with you! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ach jetzt übertreib mal nicht, du siehst nie schlimm aus XDD Wenn jemand, dann ich! :) Ich würde gern immer wieder mit euch kommen wenn es meine Zeit zulässt! <3<3 Nächsten Montag hätte ich auch frei :D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, es macht Spaß, auch wenns manchmal stressig wird! Aber am Ende des Tages denke ich meistens dass ich gute Arbeit geleistet habe, und alle Passagiere glücklich im Flieger sitzen. Hauptsache alle sind da und sitzen im Flieger, sagt ein Kollege immer XDD

Ja, sie war wirklich sehr hübsch! Ich bin frisurtechnisch leider überhaupt nicht begabt... immer nur waschen und föhnen, hahaha!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Gehalt kommt immer zum 15. des Folgemonats, aber wenn das ein WE ist kommts auch schon früher, juchu! XDD Es ist ja auch wichtig sich oder anderen was Gutes zu tun, immer nur sparen wäre natürlich langweilig XD Aber sparen und Schulden abbezahlen sind erstmal vorrangig! :) Hab ich mir fest vorgenommen!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

What keeps you from learning it? It is indeed a difficult language, but once you can speak japanese it will open all doors to you in Japan, it is more easy to make japanese friends, people don't think of oneself as a " freaky gaijin" etc! :)

Thank you so much for your kind comment!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke schön!! inspiration kam vom Scawaii Magazine, Juli-Ausgabe XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir!! Freut mich immer wenn den Lesern meine Random Bilder gefallen :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You're so right Sara!! Time flies and I don't realize it XDD I hope you can enjoy your free time as well, I can't wait for your new posts, I'm so glad you are a little bit active on blogger again lately, I've missed you a a lot. Hope you're fine!

Yeah, my hair grows and grows, actually I'd love to get a short cut again, but I think I'll wait a little bit more, the longer the hair gets the more fun it is to cut it down, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, danke dir!! <3 Ja wir haben auch noch Tomaten, Paprika, Zuchini und Peperoni, aber die wachsen nicht annähernd so gut wie Bohnen! warum wohl, ich weiß es nicht XD

Ach, das bekommst du bestimmt gut hin, ich freu mich schon drauf!! <3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja wir haben alle unsere Laster, hahahaha! Ich geb das meiste Geld für Essen und Vergnügen aus, aber ich habe auch gelernt sparsam zu sein :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Nic! I'm just using a normal digicam, but food always looks good on pics, hahaha :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes I am!! Thank you for your comment!! :) Yeah, I'll keep you guys waiting, but actually the uniform is nothing that special, hahaha! Hope you won't be dissapointed, lol. But soon, you'll see me, just have to wait for that stupid blazer XD

Oh I'm glad you got that, and I didn't expect a reply, so that is totally fine! I just wanted to write something that makes you feel little bit better, I think there is hardly anything worse than feeling sad and depressed! So cheer up! Now I'm super curious, what do you have to tell me?? :DD

denny hat gesagt…

The main reason is that even if I learn it I will have nowhere and no one to practice it with and I'm afraid it will get rusty. And in the city where I live they don't teach Japanese, they teach it in the city I'm studying at but when I'm there I barely have time for anything. Petty excuses I know, but I might actually consider it for next year!

Rick hat gesagt…

Happy July! It's nice that you make time for friends while working--it's so important.
Dragonball drinks???

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, I can totally understand you!! As I started with Japanese I first taught it to myself somehow, with hiragana and katakana and I also thought I will never have the chance to speak it, but then I made a course at school and at university! :) You should give it a try! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Happy July to you as well! Hope you enjoyed Independence Day! I'm so glad power is back in your area!

Yeah, Dragonball drinks!! It was kind of orange juice-soda thing, I didn't try! But I might get one just for decorating my room! who is your favourite character?? XDD

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Those drinks are epic! I hope you are enjoying work!

Lisa Bruendl hat gesagt…

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah~ so schöne Bilder!
Das Essen (*__*) und schöne Klamotten.. Muss auch mal wieder shoppen gehn. Ich hasse meinen Kleiderschrank.
Und ich werd ganz neidisch.
Ich komm jetzt dann bald nach Deutschland und MUSS einfach nach Düsseldorf, dass wir uns alle mal endlich treffen können!!! :D
Hahahaha Dragonball Dosen... xD
Ich schau hier täglich Dragonball ^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I am enjoying it, despite the stress sometimes!! It's really a cool job and i never get bored, hahaha!!

I'm thinking of getting one of those drinks, but there is no Vegeta left, though! Maybe Trunks or Son-Gohan will be mine soon XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Daaaaanke dir!! Du schreibst immer solche lieben Sachen!

Wenn ich mein Gehalt hab werd ich erstmal schauen ob ich noch was vom Sale erbeuten kann, ansonsten spar ich es lieber für shoppen in Japan XDD Jaaaaa, und du musst ganz schnell nach D'dorf kommen, ich warte!! Ich will dich auch unbedingt mal treffen <3 Bring ganz viele Jagabees mit :P

Ich schau auch einmal die Woche Dragonball, es kommt immer Sonntag morgens! XD Tolle Serie und ein echter Klassiker!! :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen