Hi friends, how are you doing? I'm fine even though I'm tired a lot lately! But work is getting better and better with every day, and the amount of mistakes I make is decreasing :) It is a lot fun and I've got to know many nice colleagues, and also unfriendly ones as that is normal within a company, there are people you like and others you don't. But of course I stay friendly with every one XD Next week I'll get my first salary, I can't wait for that! :)
On Saturday after work I met up with my sis and bro to have a super yummy dinner at our favourite Spanish Tapas Bar! It is also very popular among Japanese people living here it seems, as they asked us if we wanted to have the german or the japanese menu card, lol. And all waiters (who were all spanish) could do small talk in Japanaese, hahaha! But now to the food pictures (as I've got nothing more exciting to blog about at this moment)
Interior decoration!!
Grilled sole on vegetables :)
Marinated sardine
Meat balls
Spanish chicken with spicy tomato sauce
Champions in garlic oil
This was the best, baked potatoes in a super yummy tomato sauce!! <33
Totally random at the end: my keys for work!! :) I have seven keys in total, some look like normal keys, some like black chips :) I guess I have the most stylish and cute keychains within the company, hahaha! Thanks to Tuxedo Sam and Rilakkuma <3<3
I wish you all a nice week, and hope I can update again soon!! This Friday, the funfair in Düsseldorf starts, and on Sunday, my day off work, I think I will go, anybody wants to join?? :)



26 Kommentare:
haaaaaa wie lecker *-* die Bar kenn ich ja gar nich*-* wie lustig, dass alle Kellner Japanisch können^^ Da müssen wir mal hin :3
woooaaa wie lecker das aussieht <3333333
So viele tolle Bilder ^^
It all looked good--even the bread. =)
I want to go to the funfair with you!!!
I'm so glad your work is going well <3
das essen sieht echt lecker aus !!=)
ich liebe deine schlüsselanhänger !! so süß!!
OMG wie lecker *_* <333
Oh Tapas wie lecker :3 Spanisches Essen ist auch echt sehr lecker!
Dein Schlüsselanhänger ist wirklich sooo süss ♥
Ich wünsche dir eine streßfreie Zeit.
Liebe Grüße
The food looks amazing!!!
Die ist auf der Nordstr, ist echt toll da!! Gern können wir da mal hin, aber erst wollen wir doch Soba essen, oder?? XDD
Es war auch sehr lecker!!! :) Wann hast du eigentlich mal wieder Zeit, wir müssen uns unbedingt mal wieder treffen!! Ist ewig her! :)
Danke dir!! <33
Thank you, it was very good!! We wanted to order some more bread, but were too full at the end! XD
Ahhh, me too!! But we can go to Disneyland sometime!! :) I got your letter yesterday, thank you!! I'm gonna reply soon! :)
Es ist die beste Tapas-Bar die ich hier in Düsseldorf kenne XDD
Hihi, mein Schlüsselbund kam gut an heute ;)
Jaaa, ich esse jeden Tag so lecker, aber natürlich nicht immer auswärts XD Zu Hause gibts eh das Beste Essen XDD
Jaaa, es gibt echt viel leckeres Essen hier, aber am Liebsten mag ich immer noch Japanisch XD
Daaaaanke, ich hoffe du hast auch einen schönen Urlaub!! :)
It does not only look good, it ws super yummy!! How are you doing in Ireland?? :) Hope everything's fine :)
Das erste Gehalt ist das Schönste! xD Da merkt man wofür man gearbeitet hat, aber es ist umso besser wenn man mit seinen Kollegen gut zurechtkommt =3
Das Essen sieht sooo gut und ich kriege direkt richtigen Hunger <3
Ich wusste gar nichts, dass wieder Kirmes in Düsseldorf ist ;0;
omg...jetz hab ich hunger ;A; <33333
und arw!!! dein schlüsselbund!! so goldig hehe :D
tuxedo sam unser held!!! x3 <3
Ja das stimmt!! Und ich werd jetzt erst mal was sparen, das war hart verdientes Geld XDD Ja, die meisten der Kollegen sind wirklich nett, und es macht Spaß mit ihnen zusammen zu arbeiten, aber dann wiederum gibts solche wo man denkt, oh Gott, warum?? XD
Die Kirmes ist jedes Jahr im Sommer hier!! Ich werd morgen wahrscheinlich hingehen, und was essen, die Attraktionen schau ich mir nur an ich trau mich auf keine, hahaha.
Ja, leckeres Essen kann man immer posten gerade wenn man grad nix hat worüber man schreiben kann XD Jaaaa, Tuxedo Sam, ich hoffe deiner hängt auch irgendwo! <3
Hey!! It's been quite a while. How are you?
The food looks delicious. ^^ I love Spanish cuisine. :p
Glad to hear you're working now. I think I've been missing out on a whole load of your updates, I will have to soon catch up!
www.lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.com
i'm so hungry now! I got the letter, me and khyle miss you guys too!
Hey, it has really been ages!!! I've been doing fine and you?? We really need to catch up, email me when you have free time!! :))
Yeah, I'm glad you got it safely,just saw it your blog as well XDD We miss you guys so much, hope we can hang around together again!! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen