Montag, 16. Juli 2012

Düsseldorf Funfair

Hi friends, I thought it was time for another update today on my day off work! At the beginning it was quite unusal to have your "weekend" right inmidst the week, but actually I don't care anymore, in fact I love it more to have weekend on weekdays, hahaha!! 

So today I met up with my sis and Theresa to go to the funfair in Düsseldorf, but the weather was so aweful bad, we just strolled around to have a look, took some fotos and then left again for coffee at World Coffee bar, which was much more comfortable! Really, German summer is like autumn, it is horrible, I bought so many nice summer clothing and can't wear them, instead I was wearing my winter pullover today! :(

Well despite the bad weather it still was a nice day, have some fotos!!



 I look so tired here... XD
 I would have loved to win that big Yoshi!! :)







 Then we went to Heinemann, a famous chocolatier in Düsseldorf and I spotted these cakes there!!

 Omg, aren't they beautiful??

 Theresa and me enjoying coffee :)

 Theresa was so stylish today, so adult and business-alike :)

 Puris I did with my sis before going to the funfair!

 I got my first salary a few days ago, the first thing I did was paying of debts! But then I entered Acessoirize and ended up buying these two cute sticker sheets :) They were on 70% Sale XD But as there are no more things I must buy at this point the rest will be saved up :)

Oh and my giveaway prize from Rick arrived!! I love this shirt so much and can't wait to wear it! Thanks again to Rick and Kym, please check out her cool website Herrohachi!!

21 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

HAHAHA wie witzig ich im ersten Bild gucke XDDD
aber es war echt ganz nice, nur das wetter war echt bescheuert :/
awww puri :3 ich hab schon lange keine mehr gemacht ;o; brauche ja noch ein neues hon :3

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Haha oh my gosh those Engrish items you won are so funny! XDDD

Looks like you both had lots of fun!

miyalicious hat gesagt…

Wie süß! Alle Bilder sind toll und die Katzen Sticker von Accessorize habe ich auch~ <3
Bei uns waren die Sticker zum Teil auf 1€ reduziert. *__*

Rick hat gesagt…

I love having my weekend while others are at work =)

Kym has the best stuff--and customer service. I hope some of your friends check out her site.

Alexandria Web hat gesagt…

I love funfairs, I haven't been to one in such a long time though :/

Huong hat gesagt…

It looks so fun!

Yoshi definitely stands out for me in that picture too. :]

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

The fair looks so nice! Those cakes look amazing too! I like the big blue wedding cake looking one!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich find das auch witzig!! :) Schönes Bild!! XD Und ja, wir müssen bald wieder neue Puris machen! ist lange her seit den letzten!

Ich hoff wie bekommen noch irgendwie Sommer dieses Jahr! Positiv denken!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, aren't they? I love Engrish XD

It was fun despite wind and bad weather! Thank you!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Bei uns im Accessorize sind die auf 70% reduziert, ich hab für einen Bogen 75 Cent bezahlt XD Ach ich liebe Sale!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, me too!! And on Sunday everything's closed here, so you can't really go out and have fun, while weekdays are more relaxed, you can go shoping without many people doing the same, hahaha!

Kym is great, I really hope many will visit her page!! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I just go once or twice every year, but it is fun! I love the atmosphere there!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yep, Yoshi is the best!! Maybe i shall try my luck and buy some lucky tickets! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, should I marry i want a huuuge cake like that! XDD

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Ui sieht aus als hättet ihr einen tollen Tag gehabt ♥ Aber das Wetter sieht bei euch genauso bescheiden aus wie bei uns auch =.=; Wie deprimierend!
Die Hochzeitstorten sehen echt total schön aus!! Und deine gekauften Sticker sind ja zucker ♥
Liebe Grüße

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

Ah, looks so fun! Lebkuchen!! I want to eat them all :D

Alex hat gesagt…

wow, looks like you had lots of fun~ it's been a while since i've been to a fair! it's really interesting how in Germany, everyone's wearing jackets and all...but here NYC everyone's rockin the shorts and tanks cause it's so hot! T_T
your friend is so pretty btw! very fashionable indeed!
cute sticker pics too! ^^v
and i love blog name~~~ and WOW! you like Rainy days never stays! i remember listening to that song wayyy back...7 or so years? songs back then were so good!

celebrate with us! join our 1 yr anniversary giveaway!

alex @ carouselstreet.com

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

and so we meet again, mustard beanie lol! wonderful photos of you girls and I really like that scarf, it's so pretty and dainty <3 and I cannot wait to see you in that shirt!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, ich liebe Kirmes Atmosphäre!! Alles duftet so lecker, alle haben Spaß XD Aber zum Glück wird jetzt erst mal bergauf gehen mit dem Wetter, ich hoffe bei euch auch!

Ich werd heute wieder zum Accesorize gehn, mal sehen, was sich noch ergattern lässt <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, you like Lebkuchen?? Then I know what you will get from me for Christmas!! <3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it is my fav beanie, I wear it all year longe, even if the sun is shining, lol. I'm wearing that shirt today, I shall post a foto later! :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen