Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

J-Day Weekend

Hey friends, long time no post, hope you are all doing well and haven't forgotten about me XD It's been some days since I started my new job, that's why I'm so busy every day and couldn't post :)

The first two weeks are job training and I must say it is really really interesting! Our coacher is super nice, she has already 12 years of working experience and it is nice to hear all the stories she tells about crazy passengers and you know, insider stories XDDD Well, tomorrow our first week will end and we will have a written test, but I'm so sure I'll pass it without any problems :) Starting next week we will get our uniforms and learn the system check-ins and it will become even more interesting I think XD


The view from our training room, it is wonderful to see all these aircrafts, but you get the travel bug inclusive XDDDD

So the funny weekend of the Japan-Day will begin today, when I'll pick up NeNe and Happy Berry who will come from Potsdam/ Berlin to visit Düsseldorf for the Japan Festival. So the next post will be about our awesome weekend!!! Look forward to it! See you!

Our group :) With Theresa

23 Kommentare:

Audrey (hkittygirl) hat gesagt…

Ooh, good luck with passing the test! It's a good thing you're so optimistic and sure of yourself. :D

Shou hat gesagt…

Jaaaa da sind wir alle *-* Du bestehst den test sicherlich^^頑張ってね!
Ich freu mich auf heute^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das muss wirklich super spannend sein. Vorallem die ganzen lustigen Geschichten! Viel Erfolg bei demTtest und ich bin schon gespannt auf deine Uniform. Die sind so chic! =D

miyalicious hat gesagt…

Hab einen schönen Tag und viel Spaß auf dem J day ^^

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Good luck for your test and after that you can enjoy the Japan Festival :D

Lou hat gesagt…

Ich wünsch euch auch viel Spass <3 

Rick hat gesagt…

I always like going to the airport...I think it would be pretty cool to work there!

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

OMG ich sehe so matschig aus xD Da waren meine Haare echt schon nicht mehr frisch >.<;
Hach das WE mit euch war soooo toll!!! Wir sind ganz traurig, dass es schon vorbei ist und ihr so weit weg wohnt von uns ;_______________________; Wir hatten so viel Spaß mit euch ♥
Wir wünschen dir eine tolle Woche und viel Erfolg bei der nächsten Prüfung!
Liebe Grüße ♥

Ande hat gesagt…

Ahh I am hoping your test went well!! <3

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

I am so happy to hear your job is going so well! I love to hear your updates about it. And Japan day is so cool, I wish we had that here, so I'm looking forward to your report on it^^

conny hat gesagt…

ich wär so gern am we bei euch gewesen :( ich komm aber dieses jahr noch mal und nächstes jahr def. zum japantag. ich hab dich übrigens getagged - wenn du zeit und lust hast :) http://eternalrocknroll.blogspot.de/2012/06/tagged-by-cute-holly.html

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I passed it without any probems :) Thank you! Well, the next test is gonna be more difficult, I have to learn a lot :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, der Test war schon leicht, aber der nächste wird richtig schwer, ich hoffe ich schaff das auch! Und mit euch allen zusammen zu sein war viel besser als der J-Tag an sich, war super! Auch wenn ich immer noch müde bin vom WE XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielen lieben Dank, den hatten jeden Fall!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you I passed it without any problems!! And we enjoyed the day alot, next post I can show you the fotos! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir Lou <3 Anne meinte dann noch wie schön es doch wäre, wärest du auch da gewesen bei uns XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm also the airport loving type of prson, and I'm already looking forward to working for one! :) I have to pass one more test which is kinda hard, but I'll give my best XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaa, es war so schön und ich vermiss euch schon richtig dolle, wir waren so traurig als wir euch dann nicht mehr gesehen haben bei der Security! Aber wir bleiben ja irgendwie in Kontakt <3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It did, I passed it!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey Sara I'm so glad to see a comment from you <3 Are you doing fine?? I hope so!

Yes, of course I'll keep you guys updated about my new job, it is super interesting and I'm looking forward to learn more and more.

Hehehe, I'm still waiting for fotos from my friends, so that I can start writing a detailed post about Japan day this year!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh ja, komm nächstes Jahr zum J-Day, das wird super spaßig XD Und ich freu mich auch schon so auf unser nächstes Treffen ;) Danke für den Tag ich werd dran denken eine Post darüber zu schreiben XD

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

oh i just feel like giving you a biiig hug!! so so happy for you and you nail that test thingy!!!! <3 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awwww, thank you dear!! I feel very hugged <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen