Hi friends, are you ready for the weekend? I have to work this Saturday, but therefore I got Friday off! I made good use of the time today, I ran many errands and met up with Shou-chan and some other friends for dinner! Have some fotos of the day :)
This is still from Thursday when I met up with Charlotte and our friend Sebastian, whom we haven't seen since January this year when he visited us while we lived in Tokyo. We had super delicious Bubble Tea. Point: Charlotte's selfmade handbag!
Afternoon Tea at Shou's place, talking and watching TV XD
The Italian restaurant we checked out for dinner! "Vapiano" in Düsseldorf Golzheim. Look at how the lady's restroom looked like! I wanna have that chair and mirror!
The interior and decoration of the restaurant!
Our table and my food :)
Okay, sorry for this short post, next time better! Have a nice weekend!








20 Kommentare:
Wow! It looks like you had lots of fun and delicious food! :)
That food looks so good! And you and Charlotte look so cute <3
Das Essen sieht so gut aus!!! <3 Aber warum sehen die Toiletten von den Restaurant immer besonders toll aus?! XD Super schön eingerichtet!
The restroom looks classy!
Looks like you had a fun day~
although it's a bit dificult...have fun at your work!!!
glad you could enjoy friday with friends :D
Charlote is really cute (of course you do!!! but you know that ^^)
and the food looks realy good!!!
Die Toilette sieht genial aus! Sowas hätte ich auch gern!
Und das Essen... mhhhhh! Lecker!
Jetzt hab ich mal wieder huuuuuuuuuuuunger! :D
Awh! I want to have such a fun weekend and evening like this hehe! Its so nice that you can have fun times and you always remember to take some photos to share with us! That italian restaurant does look very nice, like a comfortable and cool place to eat dinner^^/
It is always so much fun to eat in a group! I have to spend my lunch break at work alone so that's why XD
Aww, thank you so much for your kind words! ;)
Es war auch gut :) Das Auge isst eben doch mit XD Ich hätte auch gern so eine Austattung für mein Bade-Zimmer, lol
I wanna have that mirror and chair, too! But my bathroom is too small for that, hahaha!
Yeah, I always try to think about the money I earn and what I can do with it, hahaha, makes work more easier XD
Thank you for your nice words! <3 chu
Ne? Wenn ich mal umziehe leg ich mir auch sowas zu fürs Bad, hahaha.
Jaaaa, Essen war lecker, könnt ich jeden Tag haben XD
Come here Sara, and we can spend every evening like this XDDD Well, I always take fotos to share with you cause I don't have anything to post about besides my off work acvtivities, lol. I so miss hanging around with you, really! It was always so much fun to talk with you, to take purikura and just everything ;__;
man.. du machst immer so schöne Bilder.!
sieht immer aus, als ob jeder mit dir ne total schöne Zeit hat :D
lass uns in Japan treffen und den nächsten seveneleven wegen der Jagabees plündern... xD xD
Vapiano's looks so cool! I love the use of the potted plants/herbs!
love this. and how good does that food look. yum. super glad i found your blog. adore it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Ach danke, das ist lieb das du das sagst, meine Kamera ist schon so alt und macht nicht wirklich tolle Bilder, haha. Irgendwann hätte ich gern mal ne DLSR XDD
Komm nach D'dorf und wir können auch solche Bilder machen, mit Shou auch <3<3 Gerne könne wir uns auch mal in JP treffen, ich bin so gut wie jedes Jahr drüben! Ich bin auch sofort dabei beim Jagabees essen, haha!
Yeah Vapiano was really cool and stylish I'll def stop by again! XDD
Oh hi there, thanks for following! I always welcome new readers XDD I follow you back now, oh my god, you're super pretty and so stylish! Cool foto shoot!
Kommentar veröffentlichen