Freitag, 15. April 2011

April in Düsseldorf

Wow, it's been again a while since my last post, where did my time go?? Anyways, I'm still as good as clueless about what to do about my Japan-Working Holiday-problem. On the one hand I'd like to board a plane back to Tokyo immediately, but on the other hand my reasons for not going back seem to predominate atm... and I'm not only talking about the nuclear plant, there are several other good reasons for staying in Germany. I think I will do a classical pro/contra list the next days and think about what to do. I also have to pay the japanese embassy a visit and ask if it is possible to get a complete new WH visa. That would solve all of my problems! Well, a lot of my friends have returned or will go back, as will my little sister to finish her semester at Meiji University. I don't wanna be the only one who stays behind ;___;

Almost two weeks ago I had a lovely birthday celebration with my friends in a local park, we made a little picnic! It was so much fun and I got cool presents XD Thank you again my lovelies :-)

 The food *___*

 Secretly taken :-)

 Me and one of my best blogger and rl friends Shou-chan

 The presents! I got mostly money and other stuff from Lush from my family
 
Well, the last couple of days I was just meeting my friends a lot for funny things to do, and I started to learn japanese again, hahaha! I thought I must use my time wisely, in Tokyo I never got to even open my textbook, lol. I started knitting again and right now I'm working on a little knitting project for my friend. And since it's spring, I decided to clean up my whole room, I wanna throw a lot of things away and change the posittions of my furniture. When it's all finished I can give you a video tour through my room, XD

It was so dusty I had to wear a face mask, hahaha. No, I'm quite allergic to dust, so that's why. This is one of the rare pics where you see me without my glasses, lol.

Last but not least I wanna share a video (the very first one I made, btw) from my scrapbook! I started doing that in Tokyo, it's still not finished yet but hopefully soon. Seeing this book and the fotos makes me so homesick XD I also had to think about the funny evenings when my roomate Charlotte and me where crafting together. Anyways, have fun! 

28 Kommentare:

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awww wie schön, Fotos vom Piknick! *v*
Ich finde, wenn du es wirklich willst, dann geh zurück nach Japan..vielleicht hast du nur noch ein paar Monate hin, wer weiß..und in Deutschland wirst du noch jahrelang sein..;o; also ich würde dich nicht zurückhalten..ich finde du solltest gehen, vielleicht in den Süden wo es weniger gefährlich ist?
Aber ich kann deine Zweifel auch verstehen..<3<3<3
Das Scrapbook ist wirklich toll! *0* Das ist so kreativ und süß! :3 wie schön<3<3
ps: du siehst irgendwie ganz anders aus ohne brille, sieht aber toll aus*v*

Sami hat gesagt…

Aww you look super sweet without your glasses! :D

Justina hat gesagt…

I agree ! You look super super pretty in glasses ((;

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

I love your scrapbook! Each page looks fabulous :D

I'll be replying your letter at the end of May because I need to prepare for exams. Sorry for the wait!
Enjoy your weekend~

Lianehaas hat gesagt…

Also erst mal, alles Liebe und Gute nachträglich! Wie ich seh, haste toll gefeiert. Das ganze Essen sieht sooo lecker, aus *.*
Und das Buch: OMG, soooo toll!! Es sieht echt hammer aus! ich hab mit meiner Freundin auch mal sowas für eine gute Freundin gemacht, die ausgewandert war, um zu heiraten. Und zum Abschluss hatten wir dann auch alles soo bunt gestaltet und Fotos zur Erinnerung und Abschiedsnachrichten geschrieben etc etc. Ich liebe es, sowas zu machen!
Ich hoffe, du findest bald eine Lösung für dein Japan Problem. Ich wünsche es dir sehr, besonders da man merkt, wie sehr du daran hängst!

Kristina hat gesagt…

der kuchen/die brownies sehen so verdammt lecker aus! und "ohne-brille" steht dir ;)

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Those Rilakkuma plushes in your room are so cuteeee xDD;;;

Aw, looks like you had a lovely picnic for your birthday! What great gifts!

I hope all works out for you and you can go to Japan when you're able to! ;w;

Naka hat gesagt…

i love ur baggy top and u look cute with and without glasses! and cute scrap book aswell :3 i wanted to hear u speak though ^^ u inspire me to make one now :p

wave♪ hat gesagt…

OMG your scrapbook is so cute kill me nooooow!! My old roommate was so good at things like this but I've never been so great at it. When you come back you must give me some suggestions. :3

I understand your reservations about coming back as I had a lot of the same problems when deciding what to do. Either way I hope you can make a decision that's right for you and that you're comfortable with. :) ♥

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

what a lovely way to celebrate your birthday! the food looks so yummy and you look lovely, I really love your top hihi, belated happy birthday again and the scrapbook is very pretty with all the cut outs and the photos! I am cheating myself into writing Japanese via google translate ._. i fail.

Michelle-esque hat gesagt…

^_______________^ Wahh~ You look great without glasses though! I love your outfit and the scrapbook is so cuute! :)

agu hat gesagt…

Schön dass es dir gut geht!
Ja das is echt ne blöde Situation....Ich hoff wirklich die erneuern dein Visum. Wie lang geht denn dein altes noch? Post auf jeden Fall wenn's was neues gibt.

Dein Scrapbook is total süß!!!!

Charlotte hat gesagt…

Ich will auch zurück ;___; wenn es sich erholt, dann im herbst :D

schade, dass wir uns net treffen konnten in düdo.... das picknick sieht toll aus :D

aww~~ das scrapbuch *__________________________________*

(disqus geht auf dem pc net wirklich)

Rick hat gesagt…

It looks like you had a great gathering--all the food looked tasty. Japan has not seen the last of you, you'll return when the time is right.

I need a mask like that--I'm terribly allergic to dust too!!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, das Picknick hat echt Spaß gemacht! Ich feiere meinen Geburtstag ja eigentlich nicht, aber dieses Jahr wollte ich unbedingt ne Feier machen! XDD

Ja, von wollen kann keine Rede sein, ich will aber kann nicht aufgrund einiger Dinge. Erzähle ich dir dann wenn wir uns das nchste Mal sehen.

Hahaha, schön dass dir das Scrapbuch gefällt, ich hatte das Video eigentlich nur so als Gag gedacht, hab ja noch nie eins gemacht :-) Ich zeigs dir mal bei Gelegenheit. Es hat echt Spaß gemacht daran zu basteln, ich hab einfach randomly Sachen zusammengeklebt und gehofft dass was Gescheites dabei rauskommt ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thank you but I don't feel that good without glasses, I feel kinda naked, lol!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, I love my glasses so much! I'm a glass-type of girl, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much, it was much fun making it together with Charlotte, and I think you can see that it was an enjoyable time XDD

Oh, please take your time, I will be waiting for your letter then! Super excited!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielen lieben Dank Liane!! Es hat echt Spaß gemacht! Und das Essen war LECKER! XDD

Hahaha, ich freu mich dass es dir gefällt, ich hab mir eigentlich nie groß Gedanken darüber gemacht wie ich jetzt die einzelnen Seiten gestalten soll, hab einfach randomy Sachen zusammen geklebt und arrangiert und heraus kommt sowas ;) Ich liebe es zu basteln oder Briefe zu schreiben, stricken tue ich gerne, also Handarbeiten liegen mir voll und ganz :)

Ja, ich hoffe die Lösung kommt bald, ich häng wirklich unglaublich an meiner zweiten Heimat!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, ich geb die Komplimente gleich mal weiter, war das Werk meiner Freunde :-)

Und findest du wirklich?? Meine Brille bgleitet mich jetzt schon seit ich 10 bin (na gut, es war nicht immer dieses Modell, lol) deshalb fühl ich mich etwas nackt ohne sie, hahaha! Aber trotzdem danke!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, and I have A LOT of more!! The one you see on the chair is really huge!! Are you also a Rilakkuma fan?? XD

Yeah, the picnic was great, as was my birthday! And I really hope to go back to Japan soon, see you there! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! :-) Oh, I'm still too shy to speak on the videos I make, lol. No, the real reson is I HATE my recorded voice, it ounds so... stupid, haha!

Oh yeah, please do a scrap book as well, it is really fun to do!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Sure, I can give you some advice, don't know whether they will help you, though haha! I can give you mine and you can just copy it, lol! I really like to do crafty things like that, I also enjoy writing letters and knitting and such :-)

Thank you for your concern! I will make a decision about what to do soon! And I really hope to meet you soon in Tokyo!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! The top actually is my sis' one, hahaha! Since we have in about the same size I could borrow it XD

Oh, I had to practise writing japanese at first too! By now I'm so bad at writing, I'm much better with reading and talking, lol!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thank you! I don't like my face witout glasses, though, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey!! Danke dass du wieder kommentierst!

Ja, die ganze Situation ist so zum Heulen, da warte ich schon so ewig auf das eine WH-Jahr, dann kommt so ein blödes Beben und dessen Folgen machen mir alles kaputt. Es war grad alles so perfekt in Tokyo, ich hatte einen tollen Job, eine süße Wohnung und gute Freunde... Das Visum ist noch bis Nov 2011 gültig, aber ich werd es frühestens Sep wieder rüberschaffen, dann ist das Visum ja sogut wie futsch.

Oh, vielen Dank, es hat auch riesig Spaß gemacht daran zu basteln. Es gib in Japan einfach unglaublich tolle Materialien dazu :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielleicht können wir wieder zusammen rüber, das wäre echt klasse! Müssen mal wieder telen!

Ja, ich hab schon ein bisschen weitergebastelt am buch, baer dann mit Fotos von hier der Purikura XD Zeig ich dir dann bei Gelegenheit!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I guess you're right again Rick, as you are always :-) Thanks for your kind words, you always managed to cheer me up :-)

Hahaha I'll get you those masks when I'm back in Tokyo XDD They were really useful I wasn't sneezing a single time!

Kommentar veröffentlichen