Donnerstag, 21. April 2011

Sunny Day Happy Thursday

Hello my lovelies :) I hope you can enjoy beautiful weather in your countries as well, here in Germany it's just so sunny and (maybe a little bit too) warm at the moment I decided to spend the day more or less outside :-) I met up with my friends Shou-chan and Lara to have delicious cupcakes in our favourite cupcake cafe, to walk through the park and a little malling XD Have some fotos of the day!

 Oreo Cupcake and Macadamia White Latte :-)

 Shou-chan (taken with my jap mobile camera which I love sooo much)

 I'm wondering why I couldn't turn this picture... Anyways, love this shot ;)

 A humble me, lol

I was wearing little heels but still I'm not tall, hahaha!

 A random shot from our walk in the park

Her outfit, wasn't it lovely? I wish I had her sense of fashion! 

Thank you girls for that awesome day :-) I'm looking forward to Shou-chan's move to Düsseldorf, then we can do a looooooot of more fun things togerther. See you soon again!

I'll do a post about my Japan problem the next couple of days, until then I'll leave you with the best wishes and a very Happy Easter! Enjoy your holidays!

19 Kommentare:

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awww deine kamera ist so nett XD *V*
ich klau mir mal die fotos..XDD
das war echt ein toller tag *-* ich freu mich schon so auf meinen umzug*.*
aber so toll is mein kleidungsstil auch nich, du bist so lieb^^

huongiee hat gesagt…

woop! You're finally posting :)) I miss ur posts! ><

Oh the food looks great :) Both of your outfits look adorable ^.^ & you both have such great skin : ]]

Stacey hat gesagt…

Sounds like you guys had a great time!
The food looks yummy~
I wish the time here was warm and sunny too >___<
Lately my area of Canada is cold and rainy.

gossip--candy.blogspot.com

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Those cupcakes looks so yummy! You're making me hungry, haha! xDD;;

Aw, glad you girlies had fun! You look so cute! I'm such a big lover of floral, so I love your outfit :)

Michelle-esque hat gesagt…

I absolutely LOVE that outfit on you! :)

agu hat gesagt…

Wünsch dir au erstmal ein frohes Ostern!!!

Wusst gar net, dass es ein CupcakeCafe in Düs gibt!!!!!! Würd so gern mal wieder nach Düs.....

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The food looks delicious!

It's nice to go out and get some fresh air! The weather in Singapore hasn't been kind these few days. There's smog in the air even after it rained!

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

ooh very pretty photos!! i really really wish to own a japanese phone!! @.@ with the clam style and plushie trinkets and the cuteness of it all :))

Rick hat gesagt…

You attact great friends. I'm glad you're finding each other--and having fun, =)

Happy Easter my friend!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich liebe diese Kamera, obwohl es schon vie~~~~l bessere Kameras gibt XDD Aber schöne Bilder macht sie trotzdem! Klar, klau dir ruhig Fotos, so muss ich nix schicken ;)

Ich feu mich auch schon so!!! Bis bald! Und noch viel Erolg beim Lernen!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Really, you missed me?? Makes me so happy to hear that. I'll post more regularly from now on (or at least I try to, lol)

Thank you for saying so, that's so nice! But actually my skin isn't that nice, hahaha! Just some face powder and little blush! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it was great fun!! XD It is always fun to spend time with friends, it's always so special! Oh I hope I can send you some sunny days to Canada, somehow I've got enough of sunny days, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks for your comment and your add on fb lately!

Hahaha, I also get hungry everytime I see other bloggers food pics, and so I though now it's my turn to show my pics, lol.

Oh that's so nice from you to say, I'm a great fan of floral patterns as well! I hope to improve my style step by step, I wanna become fashionable, haha.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! There's a nice story to that floral top, hehehehe!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, das wünsch ich dir auch!! Ich hoffe du verbringst ein paar erholsame Tage mit deiner Familie. Falls du mal zufällig in D'dorf bist, einfach Bescheid sagen, ich würde mich freuen, dich wiederzusehen!

Ja, das Cupcake Cafe hat erst seit einem Jahr oder so auf, also noch ganz neu (und bei mir um die Ecke, wie gut ;) Leckere Sachen gibts da XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, so it was delicious XD

Too bad to hear that Singapore's weather is not nice to you! *Sending you some warm sunny days*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, many people are jealous because of that jap. phone, and I know exactly why, lol. It's so great to own one, I jus love clam style and the straps you can put on it XD *kitsch lover*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hmm, do I?? XDDD Then I guess I'm lucky! I try to make the best out of my time here while thinking what to do about my Japan problem, hahaha.

I also wish you a very Happy Easter! Did you hide some eggs for your kids in the garden? ^__^

Naka hat gesagt…

u both look so cute and amazing! in Uk the weather is really sunny too but i cant enjoy it becuase i have too much work XD and i really like your top :3

happy easter!

Kommentar veröffentlichen