Dienstag, 19. April 2011

Sometimes luck is by my side

I got a phone call yesterday in the morning with the lucky message that I've won something :-) I participated in a game from our local supermarket a week ago and see what I won:

It's a 500g huge chocolate bunny from Lindt!! <3333 Oh my, what do I do with so much chocolate?? XDD

Well, I rarely win anything, so it was a lovely surprise to start into the day with. The weather has been perfect too, the last couple of days, so I'm ready for the easter holiday XDD Sorry for this short post, the next time I'll have more to tell you about :-)

30 Kommentare:

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Lucky you! XD

Perhaps you can use the chocolate to bake something if you have time!
I haven't tried Lindt's chocolate but they look delicious from the advertisement I seen. Haha.

Naka hat gesagt…

congrats on winning! wow 500grams! if you cant finish it i can help ^^ lol :p

also thank you for ur letter I'll reply soon :)

huongiee hat gesagt…

omgosh, yumm I love lindt choco! They're so nice ^__^
Hope you've been well!

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

* ^ * omg... SO BIG! it's gonna be fun to eat it! haha~

l-article hat gesagt…

Omg!! I would nom on that bunny so fast!! But then bunnies are so cute..it would be sad to eat! What a dilemma haha! Hope you're doing well~ :]

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

Hi Thanh Thao it's been while since i commented! Happy Easter. Hope you can return to Japan soon and that everything will be better soon over here. :)

megan hat gesagt…

How fun! And a pound of chocolate, geez...o_o That'll last you a long while. :)

Conshi hat gesagt…

hi hi hi das ist total süß :)
sag mal wie sind denn deine pläne wieder nach japan zu gehen? erst mal auf eis gelegt oder weißt du wann du wieder gehen magst?

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

*V* awwww ich will auch!! ist das toll!! wie riesig*v*
da hast du aber wirklich Glück gehabt^^

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

^^ "aitai" ist wirklich toll*v* ich hab es irgendwie gefunden..weiß nich genau^^ es wird ständig gelöscht und dann neu hochgeladen, meistens finde ich es irgendwie durch glück^^
ich war ja letzten Monat Karaoke singen und es gab "aitai" da nicht..;O; es gibt ein paar songs von der aber nicht "aitai", so schade ;o;
schau dir mal das an, das ist soooo ein tolles lied *v*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARgOSkrb2Cc

abcy795 hat gesagt…

I love Lindt chocolate!
The bunny is so cute. Enjoy the chocolate ^^

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Congrats on winning though it may not be the most convenient prize hehe! If I won that...oh I know I would accidentally eat it all within a couple of days. I love sweet things too much! I'm looking forward to easter too

Sami hat gesagt…

Congratulations!
Dont eat it all at once hehe

Rick hat gesagt…

Could you melt some of it and add it to your next cheesecake??? When was the last time you made one? Maybe it's time--if you have time. The bunny is so cute, but I can't help wondering how long it would take me to eat it. =)

I feel the same way about you and your blog!!! About the block, I've realized the person did me a favor. If they don't want me on their blog, it would just be a waste of time visiting it. Right? So it worked out for the best.

Katharina hat gesagt…

Wie toll! :D Ich liebe diese Lindt-Osterhasen. Wir müssen uns unbedingt wieder treffen, es kann garnicht sein, dass jetzt schon bald die dritte Uni-Woche vorbei ist T___T Aaaah! Wo ist mein Leben?

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, sometimes I'm just lucky I guess XDD

I've already thought about baking something with it, cause it's just a huuuuge amount of chocolate :-)
Lindt chocolate is actually Swiss chocolate and it's very famous! Try if you have the chance!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I can send some chocolate to you, lol! I guess Ican't eat that much XDD

Oh, just take your time in replying, I'll be waiting!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Lindt is really yummy! One of the most yummychoco brands I know! Oh and I've been doing fine, thanks!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, I guess it will be much fun! Wish I could share it with you XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it will be really sad to eat something that could! But it would be a waste not to eat it! And I've ben doing fine, thanks! Hope you're fine too!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh Nic, I'm so glad to hear from you! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it to meet up in Tokyo! :-( But I'll be back hopefully soon and then we'll meet for sure! I wish you a Happy Easter as well!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

And I have to think about the kilos I might gain when eating that bunny all alone,lol!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, süß, ne?? Ich hab mich auch riesig über den Gewinn gefreut! XD

Ja, über meine Japan Pläne mach ich demnächst nen Post, aber soviel kann ich schon mal verraten: ich werd jetzt auch ne Weile vorerst nicht mehr rübergehen, aber versuche im September wieder nach Tokyo zu gehen, wenn alles klappt wie ich es mir so vorstelle.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich hab echt Glück gehabt XDD Versuch doch auch einfach mal bei nem Gewinnspiel mitzumachen, man weiß ja nie! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Verdammt, es ist echt traurig dass es den Song nicht gibt... dann singen wir einfach so ;)

Und das neue Lied ist auch nicht schlecht!! Lass uns ganz bald mal zum Karaoke gehen!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you I will so enjoy it! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, we love sweet things, do we?? XDD I think I can withhold, since it's brown chocolate, I love white more!! XDD Looking forward to Easter as well, even if I don't do anything special!! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks for your advice!! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hmmm, is it a good combination to add chocolate to cheesecake?? Yeah, you're right, it's really been a while since my last cheesecake, I shall bake one the next days <333 For Easter XD

Hahaha, so that person did you a favour in return, lol. It also happens to me that people unfollow me on blogger or twitter, but I don't really care XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, wir müssen uns echt mal wieder sehen, aber die Uni raubt einem echt viel Zeit! Meld dich einfach wenn du mal wieder Zeit hast! :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen