Sonntag, 24. April 2011

Happy Easter!!!

I wish you all a very Happy Easter!! Thank you so much for all of your lovely commens lately, I'll post soon again! Relax and have a wonderful holiday!

Wish I could share all of that chocolate with you! It's impossible to eat up everything alone!

My Lindt Bunny collection XDDDDD The two Lindt bunny plushies even accompanied me to Tokyo :)

16 Kommentare:

huongiee hat gesagt…

happy easter to you too! Love the bunnies ^_^

Mutsumi hat gesagt…

Frohe Ostern dir auch ♥
Die Plüschhasen sehn total weich aus ôô

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

Happy Easter love!! wish you're having an amazing one! I've no chocolates yet -.- but I got some pretty cute rabbits in the mail! and what a very cute Bunny collection! <3 they all look so precious! o.o

Sami hat gesagt…

Such a cute collection! :D

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

It looks like your big chocolate bunny now has cute little children! xDD;;

Have a lovely day~!!

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

aww wie süß das foto is *v*
das erinnert mich an die kanichen die ich früher hatte ;o;<3
dir auch ein frohes ostern *-**knutschi*

Rick hat gesagt…

My chocolate bunny this year was the 3.5 ounce Lindt!!!

Happy Easter

Naka hat gesagt…

yummy bunnies :3 and cute plushies! have a great time relaxing!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! :-)) The bunnies feel loved XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, ich hoffe du hattest auch schöne Feiertage! Die Hasis sind auch sehr weich XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I hope you had a lovely Easter holiday as well XD Yeah, my sis and me love bunnies <333

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, baby bunnies, lol XDDDDD Hope you had a lovely day as well!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohhhh, ich wünschte ich hätte auchn Kaninchen gehabt, oder ein anderes Haustier XDD
Hattest du auch schöne Ostern??

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Cool, so you had a Lindt bunny too?? <33

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You too, my dear friend!

Kommentar veröffentlichen