Hey followers, thanks a bunch for your lovely comments on my last post! I'm doing very fine at the moment, still a little bit exhausted, but happy XD It also has gotten colder in Tokyo, today the wind was so cold!
I think I'm doing pretty good in my new job (for all of those who don't know yet, I'm working in Tully's Cafe, a coffee shop chain similar to Starbucks but by far better, hihi) but as I'm only part-time there I think I need to look for a second job to fill out my free days. Last week I had to work five times, but the upcoming week I only have two shifts. A few days ago I got an unepected invitation to a job interview which surprised me a lot. I applied like over one and a half months ago! Anyway, I will have that interview tomorrow in Iidabashi, and if it works out I will have a second job! Maybe I'm on a lucky streak atm?? Lol.
On January 8 I attended the big Gyaru meetup organized by Sara Mari and it was lovely to meet all those pretty girls from all over the world. Most of them were on holiday in Tokyo, but there were also some who lived here. I think I was the one who looked least like a gyaru, cause practically speaking Im no gyaru, haha!
The special thing about that day was that the television (NHK) was with us the whole day! They contacted Sara Mari and recorded for an upcoming episode of Tokyo Kawaii TV which will be aired FEB 26! They interviewed almost everyone, jep also me but I was talking about stupid stuff, hahaha! My Gosh, it will be so embarrasing to see myself in that show, half of Japan is gonna make fun out me, hahaha!
Have some fotos of the day! Lou, Emma and me were styling ourselves in my apartment before we headed for Shibuya :-)
Lou and Emma
Lou and me in front of Shibuya 109
Sara Mari, our leading Gal! She was looking gorgeous that day!
The NHK filming crew interviewing Sara Mari
My beautiful friends Lou, Emma and Sara Mari
A group picture (but not everybody who attended the meet-up is on this pic)
I love to post Purikura, but I have too many of that day, please have a look at my facebook page if you want to see them all (and other pics of the day of course!)
NHK followed us the whole day and filmed us while shopping, doing purikura and finally karaoke (sponsored by NHK as well) It was super exciting but also very tiring, at the end of the day I was deadly tired, hahaha!
Well, what else is there to say, it was a fabulous day with a lot of fun, I'm really glad I went to the meet-up and got to meet so many new and pretty girls. It was a bit awkward for me to be with so many beauties cause I'm no gyaru and came simply dressed, lol. But it was fun nevertheless. A huge thanks again to Sara Mari who organized and coordinated everything. I'm sure there will be another meet-up like this in the near future, so for those who could not attend it this time, there will be another time.
Well, since I have to work only two times this week, I have plenty of time left to spend with friends and also with Sara Mari before she returns. If anybody wants to join?
Oh and yes, to my female friends here in Japan, are you interested in meeting up with me and the guy from the always postponed Christmas Date?? He called me the other day and asked when I'm free and I can bring friends too. He will bring some of his friends too, so don't miss this chance to get to know japanese people! I thought it it was always so difficult to get in touch with Japanese (lol, most of my friends here in Tokyo are foreign, haha!), so feel free to join the fun! XD











13 Kommentare:
Wow, that is awesome that they filmed you for a Kawaii TV episode. That is the show that Danny Choo does, right? I think I've seen and episode or two of that show before. Cool! And even without the TV people, I'm glad you could have such a great time with those girls. I feel bad that I have not posted the photos from our meet up with Sara Mari yet. I hope to do that as my next blog post. Hope you are doing well.
Let me know where and when you and the guys are going out. I'll come along to offer support haha
And it's always great to meet new people.
Das klingt nach sooo viel Spaß :D
Und ihr seht alle soooo happy and schön auf den Fotos aus^^
@ the Christmas Date: Weißte ja XD
viel Glück mit dem Zweitjob!
und s treffen scheint ja echt cool gewesen zu sein ^^
thank you for the bday wish :DDD and yay i look forward to getting the letter :)
Ja, es wäre so toll wenn du auch hier wohnen würdest! Dann könnten wir uns wann immer wir wollen mit Kerstin treffen! :-) Ich würde mich auch freuen, wenn du für ein paar Tage herkommst, dann machen wir was Schönes zu dritt! XD
Das war bestimmt nicht das letzte Treffen dieser Art, das nächste Mal kannst du bestimmt dabei sein!
Ja, da hast du so recht, danke! Ich mache mich so langsam, am Anfang war es echt schwer sich an alles neue zu gewöhnen und keigo zu sprechen, hahaha! Aber die Arbeit macht echt Spaß, und die Kollegen sind wirklich sehr nett, da habe ich eigentlich gute Arbeitsbedingungen :-)
Yes, of course I remember you! I never forget people I met XD If you had told me your birthday the day I met you with Sara Mari I would have remembered it! XD
The next time you're in Tokyo, please fell free to contact me for a meetup! I love meeting new friends :-) And I can take you to other meetups with Japanese guys, lol.
Yeah, that is too bad you missed all that fun! But I'm sure that was not the last meetup :-) Hope you can join then next time!
I still have to write it, but expect it soon! XDD I hope you spent a nice birthday!
Yeah, she certainly does!! XD I had my unlucky strem when I arrived in Japan two months ago, so now it must be time for some luck again, right?? Luck comes and goes, I'm sure my next unlucky stream will be soon, hahaha!
You have NHK? Please watch the show then! I don't know how much of me will be seen in that show, since Sara was the leading gal, but enjoy it. You can make fun of me afterwards, lol!
It was funny and exciting, I've never been filmed before, hahaha!
Ohhhh, I love the Tullys in Shinjuku Marui Curren, I'v been there often, too. Next time we should go together! They have hot guys working there, lol. Next time you're there look on the name plates and spot Junpei and Yuki, they were really good-looking, haha! XDDD >_____<
Oh dear! you look sooo fabolous!!!
I am jealous! hahaha you look great in each pic and sure you have enjoyed it so much!!!
And thank you for your lovely comments! You always take a smile from me!!
I want to meet you!!! why are we so far???
I would like to go with you and that guy too but...well, I can`t xD
Someday WE WILL MEET!! and will have so much fun ^^
oh yay! we should definately go there! ^^v
hihi..i think my husband would be quite upset
if i told him i was checking out young guys
at tully`s XD..but of course we won`t tell him, right ;D
hihihi ^^
Kommentar veröffentlichen