Good morning from Tokyo! Are you guys doing fine? I'm doing very fine atm, I don't have to work today and plan to explore my neighbourhood a little bit, I can walk to Otsuka in like half an hour, haha! Maybe I can take some interesting pictures for you and the blog then.
Until then I just want to update with some fotos, have fun! :-)
Bear shaped donuts from Mister Donuts which I bought for me and Charlotte as dessert. They were really yummy, and ever since seeing them on Sara Mari's blog I wanted to try them, too!! I had the brown one (caramel flavoured) and Charlotte had the strawberry flavoured. Both were filled with delicious whipped cream :-)
New gets: I caught the yellow cat for only 100 Yen, new word cards (I really have to study, haha) and a huge wallet from Swimmer which I got from the Sale for only 500 Yen (it was for sold 1300 Yen originally). I've always wanted to have such a huge wallet!
New clothing from Honeys! I bought the flower patterend cardigan for only 980 Yen (which was 2990 Yen before, yeah, you see I'm quite the cheapskate, lol), and the other set from was a present from my lovely sis.
Discovery of the day: Royal Milke Tea flavored Kit Kat!! I am really addictd to Royal Milk Tea, the best drink ever! XD I really love to go to the supermarket and check out their newest stuff (yeah, I have no life and no friends, lol) and sometimes you can make some awesome discoveries! Japan is famous for having those "kikan gentei" stuff (limited editions). Next time I wanna check out Oreo's strawberry chocolate cake :-)
Salad I made yesterday (lettuce, wiener sausage, cuccumber and Narutomaki, which is fishcake). So yummy!
So much about my last couple of days in pictures! Now I have to start cooking lunch for Charlotte and me, cause she has to leave for university soon! I feel like a mom, hihihi!
BTW, thanks to all of you guys who sent me letters the last two months, I am already preparing letters for you! Three are already written, and more are to come :-) And please look forward to my huge GIVEAWAY which I actually planned on my blog's first anniversary on Nov, 23, but couldn't realize it due to several reasons, but soon I will announce the special rules to enter this time! Look forward!
I suddenly had to think of Sara Mari, whom I miss so much. Wish you were here, for hanging around with me on my free day! ;___;



0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen