Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

Almost 3 months in Tokyo

Wow, I can't believe almost 3 months have passed since my arrival in Tokyo! Time is really flying here! I really don't know what to write about today, so I guess I just share some pictures with you. Life is as always, I'm working, meeting friends and trying to have as much fun as possible XD

As you might know, I'm a huge fan of point cards here in Tokyo, and of course I have one for my favourite game center near our apartment. Wednesday is Charlotte's and my Purikura Day since we get double the points, haha! Have a look at the newest Purikura, which turned out to be so cute! Sometimes those stupid machines make me look so ugly cause it doesn't recognize my eyes as such, for example :-)

The other day I met up with my sis to catch up with the latest news, I see her around once a week. We went to eat Omelett Rice in Shibuya's Pomme no Ki Restaurant, and it has become my favourite ever since! I wanna go there as often as I can from now on, haha! Specially when I receive my first salary! (Payday is Feb, 25 so I still have to wait one more month)





Yesterday I was able to meet up with the lovely Meow from My Tokyo Dream! It was so good to finally see her in person since I'm a huge fan of her blog. We had a lot of fun doing purikura, shopping and chatting! Hope to see you soon again!



You can see me and me here, she is cute isn't she? For more purikura and other fotos from my Working Holiday which I don't post on blogger, please visit my facebook page! I have a lot of uploads over there!

Oh, and I didn't tell you about my second job yet, didn't I? It is a job on a irregular basis cause the English converstation cafe notifiys me only on a short notice if they need chat hosts, so I don't know when will be the next actual time I can work. But it is really easy earned extra money! :-)

A few days ago I went to a "nomikai" (drinking after work) with the store manager, the vice manager and 7 co-workers in Azabu Juuban, which was really fun. I realized alcohol in Japan is really weak, since I had three huge glasses and was not drunk, lol.


 New Ufo gets! I slowly get better, hahaha. I got the two plastic burgers with two free plays, and the two bigger Snoopies and Woodstock for only 100 Yen each :-)

 Snacks of the day: Meiji Melty Kiss Chocolate with Royal Milk Tea Flavour which Charlotte was so kind to get for us (yeah, we wanna try out everything with RMT flavour) and Jagabee Butter Shoyu Flavour (I'm so addicted to Jagabees lately)

 I was tagged by my lovely Shou-chan for a question, which was "Which products do you use for daily skincare" You see, only 3 products do I use everyday, since I'm (thank God) blessed with rather good skin :-) My cleansing foam is from the japanese company Kracie with peach essence (my insider tipp for red spots and blemishes btw), the lotion in the tube is from the pharmacy on prescription, and my night lotion from Lush! Makes your skin unbelivablky soft and moist.

Just to end this post and for the fun part: A pic of me making Okonomiyaki in a restaurant (taken with Charlotte's mobile phone, haha!) 

Okay, starting tomorrow, I have to work 4 days in a row, so no time to post I guess!! See you soon! Let's 頑張りましょうね!Btw, I've sent off 5 letters today, so the pile of letters to be written is shrinking slowly! I'll write the other 5 the upcoming week, so please look forward to getting mail from Tokyo :-)

13 Kommentare:

Anchu hat gesagt…

MM, Oko no mi ya kiiii~~

Oh hey what is that conversation café? very interesting thing, since I'm thinking of going WH'ing soon 'o'

And I think this is my first comment here. Hello there! ^o^/

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

oh dear dear so great to hear from you! the purikuras are very cute as always!!! <3 <3 <3 And I am glad that you don't have to worry bout financial things while you're in Tokyo! But don't over work yourself, I can't imagine a stressful you! and that photo with you making the dish is so cool! I've never had Okonomiyaki before, let alone to a restaurant who lets you cook one! It looks super tasty!!

And I would love to meet you soon, whether in Japan or the Philippines! I also hope I could write to you some time! :>>>>

MightSeemStrange hat gesagt…

Huh, stimmt ... bist schon so lang weg ... heimweh? *gg*
Irgendwas ist ziemlich falsch wenn sogar gamecenter Punktekarten haben <.< (im Gegensatz zu dir mag ich die Teile aber auch nicht *hust* nehmen so viel Platz weg)
... huh? wieso wirst du erst so spät Lohn bekommen??? ich meine, was ist mit dem guten pro Mont bezahlt werden passiert?
Die Puris sind alle (wie immer) superniedlich <3 schöne mädchenfarben und das mit dem English conversation Cafe hört sich ja interessant an!
... was hast du an Alkohol getrunken? Ich war dank dem hohen zuckergehalt drüben immer schneller angetrunken als hier je *lach*
Auf dass die vier Tage Arbeit schnell vorrübergehen und dabei Spaßmachen werden! ^^

l-article hat gesagt…

Those are super cute catcher gets! :D :D And cute purikura too~ I'm glad to hear you received my letter! I can't wait to get a letter from you too! :3 Ah and a light pink leather jacket sounds so cute!

Tricia Isabela hat gesagt…

Wow, three months in Tokyo must've been so nice! :3 Your purikura came out really nice~ I wish we could've taken some together while I was in Japan! T__T And wow, so many UFO gets! Teach me your ways! xD

Suteisi hat gesagt…

You're all so cute!! I love purikuras n____n I miss making them!! And congrats on the UFO wins!! So amazing!! I'm not good at them at all u____u'' But practice makes perfect, right?

http://gossip--candy.blogspot.com/

megan hat gesagt…

Cute pictures!

Ah, I made omelet rice yesterday! It was good~
I haven't had okonomiyaki though, even when I was in Japan. :/ I'll have to try making it myself.

Royal milk tea...what does that taste like, haha? I have a hard time imagining it.

Wow, only 3 products! Nice! I use....5 or so different things on a daily basis (my skin is oily, blech).

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh you got to meet Meow, that's so nice. All the purikura looks so cute, since I am not meeting anyone or taking purikura since I returned I've gotten really slobby looking and gaining weight. Oh america, whhhhy haha!

I'm glad to hear you got the second job, too bad you are on call and don't have the regular working hours.

Wow you really caught alot from the UFO catcher, the prizes are so cute^^

idontlikewinter hat gesagt…

thats so cool that your sister is in japan too ^^
i wish my sister loved japan as much as i do :( but oh well haha
your purikura's are so cute~ i seriously need to track one down in north america asap!

Katharina hat gesagt…

Achja, Japan hat ja auch ganz andere Beauty-Produkte! *~* Da würd ich mich auch mal gern durchprobieren...

Und die Okonomiyaki sieht lecker aus... vielleicht geh ich ja demnächst auch mal wieder eine essen!

Aiko hat gesagt…

Cute purikuras, i want to do a lot of them when i go to tokyo ^^
Kisses

meowintokyo hat gesagt…

Hi Thanh Thao! It was really awesome that we finally got to meet each other! XD You are such a cute and sweet person! I really enjoyed chatting to you! We must go out again! <3

I bought the Royal Milk Tea Melty Kiss today! The RMT flavour is very strong and I like it!

仕事頑張ってね!

ベーサ hat gesagt…

Mmmm, okonomiyaki, I want!!!
3 months passed already but you did a lot till now!! Congrats for the new job! ^__^

The purikura are so cute, especially the first one! Your hair is getting longer! :D
And you're really good at the Ufo thing!

Kommentar veröffentlichen