Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

February in Tokyo

Heyho, how are you my lovelies?? I'm sorry my last update is from over a week ago! I was so tired from work lately, I usually work in the late afternoon to the evening from 15 to 23 o clock, so when I return home it's like midnight, haha. You see, I really work hard, lol.

Anyways, have some fotos from the last couple of days (most of it is food of course, lately I can stuff myself with a lot of yummy things cause I have more money now than at the beginning, haha)

 Mini Taiyaki (little fish shaped cakes with different fillings)

 My sis dessert in the "Milky Way Parfait Parlour"

 My Montblanc ice-cream

 New Ufo gets: I got the white one, Charlotte the two other. And we spent 200 Yen :-)

 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: I had the Valentine Special Doughnut, Charlotte the Vanilla Cookie Doughnut

Newest Purikura: You can see my new pink jacket on that, which I got from the last clearance sale for just 2400 Yen (it was 4000 before, you see I never ever pay the full price for an item I really want, haha). And it was love at first sight, this jacket is my new fav item <33



To end this post in a funny way, here is a little fotoshoot with me and my fav coffee ever, you loose Starbucks, hahaha! (Of course I still go to Starbucks, even if I work for the competition company, lol). The fotos were made with my mobile camera and turned out to be pretty funny, haha! Oh and btw these are my normal eyes, I'm not wearing any lenses, as it looks like in the first foto :-)  You can see Charlotte's Tully's foto here. Of course hers is much more cuter than mine XD 

At the moment I'm really annoyed with the length of my hair, and I wanna chop them off, honestly, haha! That doesn't sound like a girl at all, right? I don't really treasure my hair like other girls, lol. Maybe you can see my new hair cut in the next post already? :-) See you!

7 Kommentare:

Suteisi hat gesagt…

The kitty straps are so cute! And the food looks so yummy!! n___n
You look very happy~ I'm glad things are going well for you!
http://gossip--candy.blogspot.com/

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Those cat soft toy charms are so cuuuuute!

When the length of the hair is just at the shoulder it gets annoying! That's part of the reason I grow my hair long to avoid that, haha.

Maijo hat gesagt…

OMG! I love your new pink jacket!! :D

All those cake and ice-cream look so delicious!! I want to taste them!
hahaha I love coffee from Starbucks xD
Taking photos with the camera always is funny!!! hehehe
I don´t like how my hair looks... it´s so dry and I don´t know what can I do ;_;
But I love your hair! but I will be looking forward for your next post :)

Conshi hat gesagt…

oh du warst im milky way!!!!! man ich habs noch nie reingeschafft *heul* ich stand schon 2 x davor aber niemand wollte ein eis mit mir essen..... man das sieht so lecker aus :) wars denn gut?

Katharina hat gesagt…

Aaaaah, wieso musstest du diese Eisbecher posten? *o* Jetzt habe ich total Lust auf Eis bekommen... dabei habe ich es heute wieder einmal erfolgreich vermieden zum Rewe zu gehen und Ben & Jerry's zu kaufen. Ach, die sehen so herrlich aus!

Du bist echt gut geworden an diesen Ufo-Catchern :) Übung macht den Meister!

Tully's klingt toll... es erinnert mich an Game of Thrones, das sind so Bücher, die ich noch in der Oberstufe gelesen habe damals und jetzt werden sie von HBO verfilmt, diesen April kommt die erste Staffel! Eine der größeren Adelsfamilien heißt Tully... alleine deswegen sollte ich mal bei Tully's Kaffee trinken fahren :D

Ich überlege schon was ich dir zum Geburtstag schicken werde und vor allen Dingen wie... scheinbar ist ein Päckchen ja wirklich ein wenig unsicher T__T Vielleicht werde ich es wie Lara machen und es als Brief in so einem Umschlag schicken, ihres kam ja an.

Kennst du eigentlich Panty and Stocking? Es ist der neue Gainax Anime, der jetzt von Oktober bis Ende Dezember gelaufen ist... sehr wahrscheinlich schreibe ich meinen nächsten Beitrag für die Publikation / meine nächste Hausarbeit darüber. Ich frage mich ob das in Japan sehr beliebt ist, also ob da sehr viel Werbung für gemacht wird oder nicht so...?

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Die Taiyaki hat Charlotte mitgebracht :-) Und der Donut war jetzt noicht so teuer... aber ich kann von nun an auch selbst zahlen, kein Ding, ich geh ja nicht jeden Tag Süßes essen... wann wollten wir nochmal nach Kijijouji?? XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

They were so good!! XD

Kommentar veröffentlichen