As promised, I didn't let two weeks pass before I blog again, haha! Lately I'm really tired due to lack of sleep, lol. But my schedule is really busy, and there is hardly time to rest. But that's what I came here for, and not to sit home in my apartment. It started to get warmer here in Tokyo (was it ever really cold?? XD), so I think it's gonna be spring soon. I'm really looking forward to Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Season, I'm gonna spam you with beautiful pics then! But have some other fotos for now :-)
Marshmellow Cafe Latte :-)
This is where I had it: The Cafeteria of Waseda Universtiy, the one Charlotte is going to :-) Yeah, both my sis and my friend are going to Top Elite-Universties here in Tokyo XD I'm also carrying a Waseda bag as you can see in thr pictute :-)
Entrance to Ueno Park
Ema (small wooden boards where you write down your wishes-I've seen all different kinds of languages on those plates) in Ueno Park
A huge pond where you could rent boats
Me and Charlotte's Mum
The new Starbucks Spring Limited Drinks and Cake wit Sakura flavour, they were really good :-) I wanna have that a few times more before it's sold out!
A Panda shop in Yokohama Chukagai (China Town) Two days ago I was able to meet up with my friends Meow and Tom and Sakie in Yokohama, we went to a stroll in Chukagai and we were treated to a delicious dinner in a Brazilian restaurant. They are such good and warm people, and this evening shall become a fond memory, specially because the two of them will move to Singapore at the end of March because of Tom's work.
I will miss them alot!
One of the many chinese buildings in Chukagai
I got this lovely present from Sakie, she went to Kamakura that day! The dove cookies are a specialty from that area. Thank you!! :-)
A blurry (but happy) shot from me with a yummy dove cookie :-)
Lately I began with scrapbooking, here's a little sneak peak of what I made until now, haha!
Okay, I have to go to work now, see you next time! It is slowly becoming warmer here in Tokyo, I think spring is just a stonethrow away! At least the last two days were very sunny and warm (which means a lot of work for me since customers are increasing with warm weather!) See you!



10 Kommentare:
och du warst ja jetzt im ueno kouen..schön groß, nicht? : )
und du hattest die sakura editionssachen!!!
haben sie geschmeckt?
ja ich glaube auch dass der winter jetzt fast vorbei ist.
am tag wo ich gehe ist aber wieder schlechtes wetter angekündigt : (
wow, ich find dein scrapbook total toll!! :D jedenfalls das was man davon sieht! ;D
das ist bestimmt total inspirierend sowas zu machen!
Scrapbooking ist tol! Ich würd das auch gerne mal machen aber ich weiß nie wo ich anfangen soll.
Ach die Essenssachen sehen alle so toll aus, besonders die Sakura-Sachen von Starbucks!
Wie schade, wäre bestimmt toll, wenn ich auch zu Besuch hätte kommen können um diese Zeit... aber mal sehn! Übrigens war neulich die Entscheidung hier im Landtag ob Studiengebühren abgeschafft werden sollen und es wurde wirklich dafür gestimmt! Also ist jetzt eigentlich unter Dach und Fach. So wie ich die Politik kenne warte ich aber erstmal ab bis zum nächsten Wintersemester ob ich dann wirklich nichts mehr bezahlen muss (außer den Sozialbeitrag...)
Achja und ab nächstem Semester sind die Zeiten ganz anders, die frühesten Seminare beginnen um 8:30! Wie krass. Und das LSF ist auch noch nicht umgestellt, deswegen konnte ich noch garkeinen Stundenplan zusammen stellen.
Ich hoffe bei dir läuft weiter alles gut und dass du auch mal Zeit zum Ausruhen bekommst :D
nom, verdammt sieht das Starbucks Zeug wieder leckjer aus!
.. und der Marshmallow Cafe Latte da oben auch, niiice <3
Das Scrapbook schaut interessant aus ^^
... wünscht ich hätt genug Geduld auch mal sowas zu machen *lach*
The scrapbook preview is really cute! And gosh I want some cake...or some yummy latte....
Great pictures! The wishes board is a cool tradition, I "wish" we had one here.
I'm always amazed how many Japanese tourists we get in DC in late-March/April to see the cherry blossoms along the Potomac River. The original trees were a gift from Japan to the US.
Du isst immer so leckere Sachenlol
Den Sakura Latte muss ich auch unbedingt probieren. Hab ihn auch hier schon im
Starbucks gesehen, obwohl das Wetter in Hokkaido noch gaaanz weit entfernt ist
von Sakura. Aber man kan ja schon mal "vorglühen":)
Wie geht dir bei Tully's? Überleg mir ob ich net au in nem Cafe arbeit. Macht's dir
Spaß?
Vielleicht schaff ich mir auch ein Scrapbook an^^
Oh can`t wait for the Sakura season again! ^^ They are so pretty
and I`ll be sure to have a picnic in our park under the huge tree. ^^d
Glad you`ve had time to enjoy yourself. China town seems fun!
I haven`t been there for many many years. I`ll definately go squeel
over the PANDA shop ^^<3 So cute!!!! <3<3<3
That scrap book is a fun idea too! ^^ I used to have tons of them XD
Have a great week! ^^d
I am sorry for didn´t reply you earlier!! T_T
You are lost! haha like me last week!!
I am looking fordward to receive your postcard! I will send you another one...hope soon because I don´t trust in myself xD
hope you can rest correctly and don´t work so much!!!!!!
I love every pic you take and as usual...you are so cute!!! >///<
aww^^ ja sorry, ich bin im moment so gestresst mit lernen für's abi, dass ich alles vergesse^^'
aber ich schick dir bald mal ein paar fotos von mir, du hast ja auch bald geburtstag oder ;3
wish you the beste sweetie<3
Kommentar veröffentlichen