Freitag, 11. März 2011

Earthquake in Tokyo

Wow, I'm sure you guys have already heard about the huge earthquake today in Japan. So I'm writing this post to let you know that I'm fine as are Charlotte and  Lara, my friend who just arrived in Tokyo yesterday. I'm really sorry for her that she has to go through this scary kind of experience on her second day in Tokyo.
Well, the three of us were sitting in a restaurant when the shaking began, and the waiter was screaming: we are evacutaing the building!! Everyone was running as fast as they could, two girls were almost crying but the rest was rather calm. The earthquake happend at around 2 pm local time, and the aftershocks are still going on until now... Tokyo was not hit so hard, but other parts of Touhoku were hit really hard! I'm so glad I didn't have to work today, since all trains and subways stopped as well! 

I hope all people I know in Japan are fine on this terrible day! I'm thinking of you!

21 Kommentare:

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

oh das ist so schrecklich!! T-T
ich denk an euch alle! ;O;
hoffentlich ist es nicht ganz so schlimm wie es aussieht..;O;

Christina hat gesagt…

Oh wow! Zum Glück ist nichts weiter schlimmes passiert!

Ich bin zufällig auf deine Seite gekommen und liebe Japan ebenfalls, daher hast du gleich eine neue Leserin gewonnen! ;-D

Schöne Grüße
Christina

MightSeemStrange hat gesagt…

wie im fb geschrieben, gut dassu okay bist ^^
... nun interessiert mich aber: hattet ihr schon was gegessen und habt durch das erdbeben das bezahlen gespaart? *gg*

Mutsumi hat gesagt…

Zum Glück gehts euch gut!
War schrecklich alles bei Twitter mitzulesen und dann auch in den Nachrichten überall zu hören...
Glücklicherweiße habt ihr euch aber alle sofort gemeldet, phew.

Conshi hat gesagt…

zum glück gehts dir und deinen freundinnen gut. ich hab jetzt zum glück auch schon von vielen leuten entwarnung bekommen. ich verfolge das schon die ganze zeit über den ntv lifestream - ich hoffe da kommt net noch ordentlich was nach. passt bitte auf euch auf!

Riechan hat gesagt…

I'm so glad you are okay!!! When I heard of the earthquake my thoughts went straight to you and Thom and Sakie.

Lisa hat gesagt…

I'm glad everything is fine with you! Take care! ♥

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Schrecklich was passiert ist, aber gut dass es euch gut geht *knuff*

Caroline Josephine hat gesagt…

I'm so glad that you're okay!!!

Jackie French hat gesagt…

Glad to hear that you're okay.

Maijo hat gesagt…

thanks god you are fine!! I was so worried about you!!! T_T

Katharina hat gesagt…

omg, sofort als ich davon gelesen habe bin ich auf deinen Blog gegangen um zu gucken ob es dir gut geht! Ich bin echt erleichtert zu hören, dass alles okay ist, auch mit Lara und Charlotte.

Wirklich schlimm so ein Erdbeben, da weiß man gar nich was man schreiben soll. Als ich die Bilder von Neuseeland neulich gesehen hab war ich auch total schockiert.

Ich hoffe es bleibt weiterhin alles okay, auch mit den Nachbeben. Ich denk an euch!

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

omoo BUG BUG HUG!!! SUPER GLAD to know you guys are safe!! you're like the first person I thought of when I saw it on t,v :< take good care!!

Shmuberry hat gesagt…

I'm glad to know you are safe!!!!

Michelle-esque hat gesagt…

I was going to leave you a comment when I found out about the Earthquake, but I was in class. I'm so so very glad that you are alright and safe! <3

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh Thanh Thao, I am so happy you are alright and your friends too (your sister is fine right?). How scary it would be. I hope you will be fine and take care. I'm thinking about you and everyoneTT

Grace Lee hat gesagt…

omg i was so worried about u! im glad ur okay. I hope ur apartment is okay.
Its nice to noe people werent panicing too much

Sending my thoughts and love.

Rick hat gesagt…

I'm so glad you're okay--please be careful in the coming days.

huongiee hat gesagt…

Thank goodness you all are safe. :) I wish that everyone else is safe too. xx

Camila madeira hat gesagt…

Hi thanh thao, i' m camila from Brazil.
I'm happy you're okay. we brazilians are praying for you in japan.
God will help you

Starryxuan♥ hat gesagt…

glad that you are ok babe! i was worried about you! be safe!

Kommentar veröffentlichen