It's been 5 days since the earthquake in Japan which triggered off the catastrophe the whole world must be talking about now. I really wanted to stay in Tokyo, but after a long thought about the whole situation I decided to leave Tokyo, at least temporarily until everything has calmed down. I'm really sad I have to leave my work, my friends and my apartment here in Tokyo. Honestly, now that departure is only hours away, I'm more sad I've got to leave than I'm afraid of radiation, hahaha.
My flight leaves Tokyo on Thursday, March 17, 11 am local time. But I will go to Narita in about an hour, since it's safer to spend the night at the airport than alone in my apartment, lol. Last night we had a huge after-shock again, so I'd better be among people. I'll arrive in Düsseldorf, Germany on March 17, 18:25 local time. I'll post again when I'm home. See you and stay safe, everyone who is staying.
Mittwoch, 16. März 2011
Temporary return to Germany
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



21 Kommentare:
Ich hoffe du kommst gut in Narita an und fliegst morgen sicher los! Kanns kaum erwarten, dich in Düsseldorf zu sehen!
Pass weiterhin gut auf dich auf :)
Whatever you need to do to be safe should be okay! I know how sad it will be to leave, but hopefully you'll be able to have a safe return back! :( this is really such a crazy time... good luck with your flight!!
i booked a flight to tokyo and osaka in mid-april...after hearing this should I still go to tokyo???
Ich hoffe, du kommst gut an in Düsseldorf! Es ist sicher die richtige Entscheidung, die du getroffen hast! Alles Liebe!!!
Glad to know you are fine! I think it's a wise decision to go back temporarily, although I also know how sad it must be cos I'm kinda in the same situation. Let's just pray that the day when it's safe to go to Japan again comes soon! Meanwhile, have a safe journey back!
Das ist alles so schlimm, aber es ist gut zu hören, dass es dir gut geht und dass du noch am Leben bist! Es scheint momentan wirklich sicherer zu sein, wenn du nach Dtl kommst! Tut mir wirklich leid, dass du alles abbrechen musst! Ich wünsch dir einen sehr sehr guten und sicheren Flug!
Ich bin echt froh, dass du heim kommst! Und auch gut, dass du schon früher zum Flughafen fährst, dann kannst du den Flug auf keinen Fall verpassen... Hoffe alles läuft gut!
süße ich wünsch dir nen guten heimflug! ich bin am samstag in düsseldorf weil ich später noch nach bochum zum girugamesh konzert will. wenn du magst können wir uns ja auf nen kaffee oder so treffen. ich bin mit meinen freundinnen eh in der immermannstraße zum essen und paar sachen kaufen.
Hope you have a nice and safe trip home!
Dann komm gut an, ich würd dich gern auch erwarten aber is ja leider so spät und ich hab auch Schule T.T
Gute Reise, ich hoffe alles beruhigt sich schnell wieder<3
What will you do when you return to Tokyo? I mean you have to find a new job and apartment? I'm really sorry you have to go through these troubles, I hope everything will be fine for you.
Yay. Stay safe! :) xx
stay safe and take good care
Have a safe trip!
<33 Rena
I'm glad you're getting out of harm's way...looking forward to your next confirmation post.
have a safe jounrey home! im glad ur getting away from the chaos. Im sure ur family will b happy to see u :)
Have a safe trip!
Have a safe flight!
bist du gut angekommen?!
Ich hoffe du bist gut zu Hause angekommen. Und hoffe bald von dir zu hören. Es tut mir sehr leid für dich
don't be sad, you can always get back to Japan once everything has settle down ;')
Kommentar veröffentlichen